|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the agency's home base?
(b) New York.
2. What item is Helder supposed to leave behind before returning back to base?
(d) Floating light.
3. What is the name of the old friend that visits Kate?
4. Emilio Appicella is best known for being a:
(a) Soviet spy.
(b) Money launderer.
(c) Mob boss.
(d) Computer genius.
5. Who is the Deputy Director of Operations?
Short Answer Questions
1. What item is causing the biggest part of the problem?
2. Helder complains that Sokolov has a lack of _____.
3. Who is repeatedly referred to as being a nationally recognized figure?
4. Where does Rule meet her source?
5. What is the name of the spy working as a double agent?
This section contains 143 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)