|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 31-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the agency's home base?
(b) New York.
2. Kate is disappointed to learn that she was unable to get information from which of the following:
(a) License plate.
(b) Daily planner.
3. Helder's legend claims that Helder has the ability to do which of the following?
(a) Play football.
(d) Play guitar.
4. The Director is set to speak to which of the following?
(a) Pentagon Executives.
(b) Joint Chiefs of Staff.
(c) Senate Intelligence Committee.
5. Helder finally learns some details regarding the mission. How many people will take the submarine into the ocean?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Helder taken?
2. What will Helder be expected to do upon successful completion of the mission?
3. Who spends the evening with Helder before he leaves on the mission?
4. What item is causing the biggest part of the problem?
5. In the meeting the director argues that there is no need for which of the following?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)