1. What is the surname of the fisherman in the beginning of the book?
2. What is the name of the man's son?
3. What piece of equipment hits and kills the son?
4. What body part does the father lose during the tragic incident?
5. Which military rank is held by Jan Helder?
(b) Second Lieutenant.
6. Helder is the Captain of what type of vessel?
(c) Aircraft carrier.
7. The fisherman and his son were fishing just off the shores of which country?
8. Helder is then sent to the _______ so that he can begin training for a secret mission.
9. Who sets up the training mission for Helder?
10. The Chief Administrator's office is in which Russian city?
(d) St. Petersburg.
This section contains 2,738 words
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)