|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How big is the ancient city?
(a) Twelve square miles.
(b) Twenty square miles.
(c) Ten square miles.
(d) Fifteen square miles.
2. What gives Karen, Mwahu and Miyuki's position away?
(a) Karen's flashlight.
(b) Miyuki's flashlight.
(c) Mwahu's penlight.
(d) Miyuki's umbrella.
3. What advantage does the Perseus have over the Nautilus?
4. What holds Jack up at the Okinawa airport?
(a) The glyphs Jack has for Miyuki.
(b) His nationality.
(c) David's box.
(d) The lack of luggage he has.
5. What does George reveal occurred three days earlier?
(a) The largest coronal mass ejection ever recorded.
(b) A lunar anomaly.
(c) A planetary alignment.
(d) A sea quake.
Short Answer Questions
1. What blocks the entrance to the tunnels through which Mwahu plans to escape?
2. What does Jack ask Mwahu to do?
3. For what does Karen use her gum?
4. What does China do that affects Nafe's plans?
5. On what do David and Rolfe eavesdrop?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when the Perseus takes a sample of the crystal obelisk?
2. What does Jack do to keep David busy until the explosives on deck go off?
3. What happens when Jack is on the phone with Charlie?
4. What does the government want David to do about the crystal obelisk?
5. What are Jack's priorities when he gets back to Deep Fathom?
6. Of what does Karen convince Jack on the flight to Pohnpei?
7. What does Nicolas Ruzickov say to David when they talk?
8. What are some of the preparations involved in Jack taking Perseus the distance necessary to rescue Karen?
9. How do Miyuki, Karen, Jack and Mwahu manage to elude David and his soldiers?
10. What does Jack's team collectively discover about the crystal?
This section contains 1,126 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)