|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gabriel discover?
(a) A new crystal.
(b) Two entirely new symbols and George's query.
(c) A flaw in their theory.
(d) Another artificial intelligence.
2. What is inside the freighter that Jack is trying to recover?
(a) A cargo of gold bullion.
(b) A cargo of gold coins.
(c) A cargo of artifacts.
(d) A cargo of gemstones.
3. What almost stops them from going?
(a) A soldier.
(b) A policeman.
(c) A teacher.
(d) A sailor.
4. What is the first thing David does when given the reins?
(a) He creates a plan of attack.
(b) He assembles his team.
(c) He tells Jack he and Deep Fathom are no longer necessary.
(d) He makes a promise of revenge.
5. What time is the explosive set to go off.
Short Answer Questions
1. How far back does Gabriel date the hieroglyphics?
2. What is his mission?
3. What does Jack discover at the crash site?
4. Why is David looking for vengeance?
5. How much gold did Jack get from the Kochi Maru before it sank into the lava?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is unique about the symbols found in the tunnel by Karen and Miyuki?
2. Why is David so angry about Weintraub and his team's actions?
3. What does Gabriel show Karen and Miyuki that overshadows even the partial decryption?
4. What makes Karen think that Rongorongo is the language being used in the hieroglyphics?
5. Why is Jack Kirkland called by his former Commander, Mark Houston?
6. What is Gabriel and why does he make Karen nervous?
7. What does George realize when Lisa comments about the time lapses as they discuss the wreckage site.
8. What is the issue surrounding the shuttle accident with which Jack still can't live?
9. What does Vice President Rafe want David to do at the Air Force One crash site?
10. Why is martial law in effect in Naha City, Japan?
This section contains 1,044 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)