|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Omega team's electronics expert?
(a) Ken Rolfe.
(b) Ed Weintraub.
(c) David Spangler.
(d) Gregor Handel.
2. What does Houston want Jack to do before Jack has even surfaced?
(a) Leave the area.
(b) Go back for specific pieces.
(c) Investigate the cause.
(d) Return for bodies.
3. Who catches David and his team setting the explosives?
(a) George Klein.
(b) Mark Houston.
(c) Ed Weintraub.
(d) Jack Kirkland.
4. What do Lisa and Houston insist?
(a) That Jack not touch it again.
(b) That Jack passed out.
(c) That Jack return to the surface.
(d) That Jack is hiding something.
5. How many main glyphs does Gabriel find in total to the rongorongo language?
(a) One-hundred and fifty.
(b) One-hundred and twenty.
(c) Two hundred.
(d) Four hundred.
Short Answer Questions
1. What adorns the roof of the tunnel?
2. How far back does Gabriel date the hieroglyphics?
3. What is being shipped to David's location from Hawaii?
4. What are Jack and his crew on Deep Fathom seeking?
5. What does George realize when Lisa questions the time lapses Jack experienced?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is unique about the symbols found in the tunnel by Karen and Miyuki?
2. About what does Robert call to warn Jack and what happens?
3. What makes Karen think that Rongorongo is the language being used in the hieroglyphics?
4. How does Karen find the hidden tunnel?
5. Why is David so angry about Weintraub and his team's actions?
6. Why does Karen refuse to return to the University after having seen the pyramids?
7. What do the men who accosted Karen and Miyuki at the pyramid site do and what do they say when they are caught?
8. Why is Jack Kirkland called by his former Commander, Mark Houston?
9. What does David suggest Admiral Houston do when the Navy's submersible and divers arrive and why?
10. What is so important that it is worth risking arrest for Karen and Miyuki?
This section contains 1,132 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)