|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do they go from the airport?
(a) To the University.
(b) To the bank.
(c) To the ruins.
2. How many men are standing guard on David's ship?
3. What does Spangler threaten to get Rolfe to do to Karen?
(a) Leave her behind on Neptune.
(b) Beat her.
(c) Rape her.
(d) Kill her.
4. What makes Jack pull Lisa to the ground as they are getting ready to leave the ruins?
(a) The sound of rockets.
(b) He hears a jet.
(c) He sees someone.
(d) He hears voices.
5. What does the word 'Khamwau' mean?
6. What holds Jack up at the Okinawa airport?
(a) The glyphs Jack has for Miyuki.
(b) His nationality.
(c) David's box.
(d) The lack of luggage he has.
7. What does George reveal occurred three days earlier?
(a) A sea quake.
(b) The largest coronal mass ejection ever recorded.
(c) A lunar anomaly.
(d) A planetary alignment.
8. Who designed Neptune base?
(a) Joseph Ferdinand.
(b) Ferdinand Cortez.
(c) John Conrad.
(d) David Spangler.
9. What emotion does Karen display when she sees Jack?
10. How does the government plan to extract the crystal obelisk?
(a) With a drilling team.
(b) With explosives.
(c) With a mining platform.
(d) With a large winch.
11. What is the name of the island with the man-made lake on top?
12. Who alerts the crew of the Fathom to the presence of the bomb?
13. Who pulls Jack out of the water?
14. What gives Karen, Mwahu and Miyuki's position away?
(a) Mwahu's penlight.
(b) Miyuki's umbrella.
(c) Karen's flashlight.
(d) Miyuki's flashlight.
15. What surprises Jack about the crystal Karen shows him?
(a) Its shape.
(b) Its weight.
(c) Its size.
(d) Its color.
Short Answer Questions
1. As what does George think the Triangles act?
2. What does China do that affects Nafe's plans?
3. Where is Karen told that Dr. Cortez has gone?
4. Why does Jack lose communication with Charlie?
5. What is happening to the signal from the circuitry David gave Jack?
This section contains 390 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)