|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who designed Neptune base?
(a) John Conrad.
(b) David Spangler.
(c) Ferdinand Cortez.
(d) Joseph Ferdinand.
2. According to myths, what happens to anyone who stays overnight in the ruins?
(a) They get lost.
(b) They die.
(c) They stay forever.
(d) They disappear.
3. What emotion does Karen display when she sees Jack?
4. What does Karen take from Horon-Ko's coffin?
(a) A statue.
(b) A platinum book.
(c) A crystal.
(d) A map.
5. How does David escape the rock fall Jack engineers?
(a) By dodging at the last minute.
(b) In a diver's suit.
(c) By radioing for help.
(d) In a glass lifeboat.
6. What is the Forbidden City called?
(a) Dahn Kapira.
(b) Kahn Padira.
(c) Pahn Kadira.
(d) Pakn Nadira.
7. What does David's crew throw overboard?
(b) Depth charges.
8. What is unique about this trip Jack takes in the Nautilus?
(a) It is in uncharted waters.
(b) It is for a rescue mission.
(c) It is the longest yet.
(d) It is without Fathom's help.
9. Where does Jack find himself instead?
(a) Darong Island.
(b) Danong Island.
(c) Nadong Island.
(d) Radong Island.
10. What does General Hickman suggest Nafe do next?
(a) Launch a limited nuclear response.
(b) Engage ground forces.
(c) Send more fighter planes.
(d) Pull out.
11. How many times in the past has Mwahu been to Nan Madol with his father?
12. What does Spangler threaten to get Rolfe to do to Karen?
(a) Kill her.
(b) Beat her.
(c) Rape her.
(d) Leave her behind on Neptune.
13. How does Karen explain her long absence to Rolfe?
(a) By saying it is her time of the month.
(b) By feigning dizziness.
(c) By admitting she has been sick.
(d) By telling him she is constipated.
14. How big is the ancient city?
(a) Twelve square miles.
(b) Fifteen square miles.
(c) Ten square miles.
(d) Twenty square miles.
15. How many pages of glyphs does Jack give to Karen and Miyuki from the obelisk?
Short Answer Questions
1. How do they get out of the burial chamber?
2. To what site does Gabriel find reference in the new glyphs?
3. What does the word 'Khamwau' mean?
4. How does the government plan to extract the crystal obelisk?
5. What does George discover about the disappearances?
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)