|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Houston die?
(a) Aboard the Fathom.
(b) On the USS Gibraltar.
(c) On the USS Hickman.
(d) In a life raft.
2. What are the two remote robots working on Neptune's base called?
(a) Donald and Daisy.
(b) Sylvester and Tweety.
(c) Huey and Duey.
(d) Jack and Jill.
3. How much living space is in Neptune base?
(a) Almost a thousand square feet.
(b) Almost two thousand square feet.
(c) Almost five thousand square feet.
(d) Almost four thousand square feet.
4. Where is Houston ordered by the Pentagon to go?
(b) Neptune base.
(d) Nan Madol.
5. What does China do that affects Nafe's plans?
(a) Invade Taiwan.
(b) Declare war on the US.
(c) Blame the US for the earthquakes.
(d) Concede defeat to Russia.
6. What does Ruzickov tell David no longer matters?
(a) Deep Fathom.
(b) The crystal.
7. What does he remember about the island?
(a) The sea tunnel.
(b) Its composition.
(c) Its location.
(d) Its height.
8. Who meets Jack at the airport?
9. What surprises Jack about the crystal Karen shows him?
(a) Its shape.
(b) Its color.
(c) Its size.
(d) Its weight.
10. What makes Jack pull Lisa to the ground as they are getting ready to leave the ruins?
(a) He hears voices.
(b) The sound of rockets.
(c) He hears a jet.
(d) He sees someone.
11. What blocks the entrance to the tunnels through which Mwahu plans to escape?
(a) A steel door.
(b) A boulder.
(c) A mudslide.
(d) A jet ski.
12. What does Karen take from Horon-Ko's coffin?
(a) A statue.
(b) A map.
(c) A crystal.
(d) A platinum book.
13. What is the Forbidden City called?
(a) Kahn Padira.
(b) Pakn Nadira.
(c) Dahn Kapira.
(d) Pahn Kadira.
14. What target does Nafe choose in retaliation for Okinawa?
(b) Hong Kong.
15. What is unique about this trip Jack takes in the Nautilus?
(a) It is the longest yet.
(b) It is in uncharted waters.
(c) It is for a rescue mission.
(d) It is without Fathom's help.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jack plant as a distraction so that he and Karen can get away?
2. How many pages of glyphs does Jack give to Karen and Miyuki from the obelisk?
3. According to myths, what happens to anyone who stays overnight in the ruins?
4. How many men are standing guard on David's ship?
5. For what does Karen use her gum?
This section contains 404 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)