|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do they get out of the burial chamber?
(a) Through the door.
(b) Through the connecting chamber.
(c) Through the window.
(d) Through the drainage canal.
2. What is the name of the island with the man-made lake on top?
3. What does Jack plant as a distraction so that he and Karen can get away?
(a) A C-4 Bomb.
(b) A grenade.
(c) A siren.
(d) A radio.
4. How many sections make up Neptune's base?
5. How does Karen explain her long absence to Rolfe?
(a) By telling him she is constipated.
(b) By admitting she has been sick.
(c) By saying it is her time of the month.
(d) By feigning dizziness.
6. What emotion does Karen display when she sees Jack?
7. Who does David ride behind?
8. What are the two remote robots working on Neptune's base called?
(a) Sylvester and Tweety.
(b) Huey and Duey.
(c) Donald and Daisy.
(d) Jack and Jill.
9. What does Ruzickov tell David no longer matters?
(b) The crystal.
(c) Deep Fathom.
10. What does Charlie believe the crystal is giving off?
(a) Aurora borealis.
(b) A dark energy.
(c) An alignment.
(d) An eclipse.
11. What did Karen's great-grandfather call the continent he believed once existed in the middle of the Pacific?
(c) Nan Madol.
12. What does Karen take from Horon-Ko's coffin?
(a) A crystal.
(b) A statue.
(c) A map.
(d) A platinum book.
13. What does David decide to do about the Fathom?
(a) Detain it.
(b) Follow it.
(c) Blow it up.
(d) Take it over.
14. How big is the ancient city?
(a) Twenty square miles.
(b) Ten square miles.
(c) Twelve square miles.
(d) Fifteen square miles.
15. Why does Jack lose communication with Charlie?
(a) The Chinese take over communications.
(b) David interferes.
(c) The phone line is blown up.
(d) The bomb on the Fathom goes off.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David's crew throw overboard?
2. What makes Jack pull Lisa to the ground as they are getting ready to leave the ruins?
3. Where is Jack trying to get?
4. How wide across is Pohnpei?
5. What is David trying to complete?
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)