|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jack plant as a distraction so that he and Karen can get away?
(a) A radio.
(b) A siren.
(c) A C-4 Bomb.
(d) A grenade.
2. According to myths, what happens to anyone who stays overnight in the ruins?
(a) They get lost.
(b) They disappear.
(c) They stay forever.
(d) They die.
3. Where does David send Karen?
(a) To the USS Gibraltar.
(b) To Okinawa.
(c) Down to Neptune station.
(d) To Washington.
4. Who alerts the crew of the Fathom to the presence of the bomb?
5. How does Karen explain her long absence to Rolfe?
(a) By saying it is her time of the month.
(b) By admitting she has been sick.
(c) By feigning dizziness.
(d) By telling him she is constipated.
6. Into what kind of helicopter was Karen put?
(a) Sea Skimmer.
(b) Sea Nymph.
(c) Sea Stallion.
(d) Sea Otter.
7. What blocks the entrance to the tunnels through which Mwahu plans to escape?
(a) A steel door.
(b) A mudslide.
(c) A jet ski.
(d) A boulder.
8. What does Charlie believe the crystal is giving off?
(a) An alignment.
(b) A dark energy.
(c) An eclipse.
(d) Aurora borealis.
9. How much living space is in Neptune base?
(a) Almost four thousand square feet.
(b) Almost a thousand square feet.
(c) Almost two thousand square feet.
(d) Almost five thousand square feet.
10. What does Charlie believe happened when the ancients exposed part of the crystal?
(a) It gave them electricity.
(b) It gave them unlimited power.
(c) It lit up the sky.
(d) It destroyed their continent.
11. What effect does China's behavior have on communism and its foothold politically?
(a) It gives Taiwan to the Russians.
(b) It accelerates the defeat of democracy worldwide.
(c) It decreases the communist presence.
(d) It increases the communist regime.
12. Who pulls Jack out of the water?
13. Where is Jack when he regains consciousness?
(a) On David's boat.
(b) On the mainland.
(c) Aboard Deep Fathom.
(d) In the hospital.
14. What does the word 'Khamwau' mean?
15. How many times in the past has Mwahu been to Nan Madol with his father?
Short Answer Questions
1. As what does George think the Triangles act?
2. Where is Karen told that Dr. Cortez has gone?
3. What target does Nafe choose in retaliation for Okinawa?
4. As whom does the leader of the three men introduce himself?
5. Who designed Neptune base?
This section contains 419 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)