|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Karen and Miyuki come out?
(a) A gateway to the city.
(b) A statue's base.
(c) A burial chamber.
(d) The second pyramid.
2. To what language does Karen tell Miyuki she is comparing the hieroglyphics?
3. What color is the black box for which Jack is looking?
(a) Black and yellow.
(b) Orange and red.
(c) Black and red.
(d) Black and blue.
4. How many main glyphs does Gabriel find in total to the rongorongo language?
(a) Four hundred.
(b) One-hundred and fifty.
(c) Two hundred.
(d) One-hundred and twenty.
5. What time is the explosive set to go off.
6. What does Gabriel discover?
(a) Another artificial intelligence.
(b) Two entirely new symbols and George's query.
(c) A flaw in their theory.
(d) A new crystal.
7. Who is Omega team's electronics expert?
(a) Ed Weintraub.
(b) Gregor Handel.
(c) David Spangler.
(d) Ken Rolfe.
8. From where is David Spangler flown?
9. Why is David looking for vengeance?
(a) His sister's death.
(b) His father's death.
(c) His mother's death.
(d) His brother's death.
10. What do Jack and his crew discover on the video of the spire?
(a) Astrological symbols.
(b) Sea creatures.
(c) Star patterns.
(d) Ancient symbols.
11. What did David and his team use to secret the explosives?
(a) A replica of the Jade bust given to the President.
(b) A Chinese vase.
(c) A piece of the plane.
(d) A Chinese box.
12. When were the submerged pyramids first discovered?
13. Who helps Charlie on the surface to retrieve the black boxes from Nautilus' pincers?
(a) NTSB investigator.
14. What does Charlie want Jack to retrieve for him?
(a) A sample of the seabed.
(b) A sliver of the obelisk.
(c) A sample of the coral.
(d) A souvenier of Air Force One.
15. What is inside the freighter that Jack is trying to recover?
(a) A cargo of gemstones.
(b) A cargo of gold bullion.
(c) A cargo of gold coins.
(d) A cargo of artifacts.
Short Answer Questions
1. When George maps all of the disappearances, what does he discover about their conformation?
2. What does the acronym O.E.S. stand for?
3. How long does it take to get to the rendezvous site?
4. What is the first thing David does when given the reins?
5. What attacks the Nautilus before Jack can get to the surface?
This section contains 431 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)