|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is slowing down Karen's progress in her attempts to trace the origins of the hieroglyphics?
(a) Power failures.
(b) Language barriers.
(c) Computer conflicts.
(d) Colleague interruptions.
2. What is the name of the ship on which David is left at the crash site?
(a) USS Chouest.
(b) Margie Choust.
(c) Maggie Chouest.
(d) USS Gibraltar.
3. How fast is it capable of going?
(a) Forty knots.
(b) Twenty knots.
(c) Thirty knots.
(d) Fifty knots.
4. How long does his clock register has passed in that time?
(a) Five minutes.
(b) Four minutes.
(c) Ten minutes.
(d) Two minutes.
5. Why does Admiral Mark Houston call Jack Kirkland?
(a) Air Force One has gone into the ocean.
(b) Air Force One is under attack.
(c) Air Force One is in his area.
(d) Air Force One requires a lift.
6. Who helps Charlie on the surface to retrieve the black boxes from Nautilus' pincers?
(c) NTSB investigator.
7. How much gold did Jack get from the Kochi Maru before it sank into the lava?
(a) One bar.
(b) Three bars.
(c) Four bars.
(d) Two bars.
8. How many bodies has Jack managed to recover in three days?
9. What is in effect in Naha City, Japan?
(a) Martial law.
(b) Social upheaval.
(c) Military armaments.
(d) Government seizures.
10. What does Karen take with them?
(a) A rock sample.
(b) An obelisk.
(c) The crystal star on display.
(d) A map.
11. What are agonic lines?
(a) Regions on a globe similar to longitude.
(b) Regions on a globe similar to latitude.
(c) Regions dividing poles equally.
(d) Regions where earth's magnetic field is off kilter.
12. How far back does Gabriel date the hieroglyphics?
(a) Ten thousand years.
(b) Eight thousand years.
(c) Two thousand years.
(d) Twelve thousand years.
13. What does Gabriel believe he has been able to decipher so far?
(a) A legend.
(b) A map.
(c) A warning.
(d) A lunar calendar designation.
14. What do Karen and Miyuki hope to discover?
(a) The Alaskan connection.
(b) The historical connection of the pyramids.
(c) The continent of Mu.
(d) The city of Mu.
15. When George maps all of the disappearances, what does he discover about their conformation?
(a) It is a square.
(b) It is a triangle.
(c) It is a perfect circle.
(d) It is a diamond.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlie want Jack to retrieve for him?
2. What does Gabriel discover?
3. What event occurs just before the ground begins to shake?
4. How did Houston's wife, Ethel, die?
5. What does the acronym O.E.S. stand for?
This section contains 469 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)