|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the acronym O.E.S. stand for?
(a) Office of Emergency Services.
(b) Operation of Elder Statesmen.
(c) Operation of Excess Security.
(d) Order of Extra Services.
2. How much gold did Jack get from the Kochi Maru before it sank into the lava?
(a) Two bars.
(b) One bar.
(c) Four bars.
(d) Three bars.
3. What time is the explosive set to go off.
4. What does David see as a bonus to this mission?
(a) A promotion.
(b) Revenge against Jack.
(c) Mission exclusivity.
(d) Team exposure.
5. What is being shipped to David's location from Hawaii?
(a) More men.
(b) A sea lab.
(c) A chef.
(d) Food supplies.
6. What did David and his team use to secret the explosives?
(a) A Chinese box.
(b) A replica of the Jade bust given to the President.
(c) A piece of the plane.
(d) A Chinese vase.
7. How long has it been since Jack had military contact?
(a) Eight years.
(b) Ten years.
(c) Twelve years.
(d) Fourteen years.
8. What does Gabriel believe he has been able to decipher so far?
(a) A warning.
(b) A legend.
(c) A map.
(d) A lunar calendar designation.
9. What is Vice President Nafe hoping to accomplish by blaming the Chinese for the accident?
(a) An excuse to send ships.
(b) A reason to sever ties.
(c) A reason to use nuclear power on them.
(d) An excuse to escalate trade costs.
10. What does Gabriel discover?
(a) Two entirely new symbols and George's query.
(b) A new crystal.
(c) A flaw in their theory.
(d) Another artificial intelligence.
11. What does Charlie want Jack to retrieve for him?
(a) A sample of the coral.
(b) A souvenier of Air Force One.
(c) A sliver of the obelisk.
(d) A sample of the seabed.
12. Who catches David and his team setting the explosives?
(a) Jack Kirkland.
(b) Mark Houston.
(c) Ed Weintraub.
(d) George Klein.
13. What is his mission?
(a) To find survivors.
(b) To recover Air Force One.
(c) To find evidence against the Chinese.
(d) To supervise Jack.
14. How many main glyphs does Gabriel find in total to the rongorongo language?
(a) One-hundred and fifty.
(b) One-hundred and twenty.
(c) Two hundred.
(d) Four hundred.
15. How many ships does George discover have been reported missing in the area since 1968?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Miyuki describe Gabriel?
2. What are Jack and his crew on Deep Fathom seeking?
3. How fast is it capable of going?
4. What is in effect in Naha City, Japan?
5. To what bank is Kendall McMillan attached?
This section contains 429 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)