|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, Exiled - Chapter 12, A Line In The Sand.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jack discover at the crash site?
(a) A stone statue.
(b) A cargo of gemstones.
(c) A crystal obelisk.
(d) A cargo of bullion.
2. What does Nicolas tell Nafe about the quakes?
(a) They were man made.
(b) They were predictable.
(c) They originated from the Air Force One crash site.
(d) They are going to start again.
3. What surprise awaits Karen and Miyuki?
(a) An entire city is revealed.
(b) The pyramids have sunk.
(c) The pyramids are a lie.
(d) The pyramids are gone.
4. What are Jack and his crew on Deep Fathom seeking?
(a) The Mochi Karu.
(b) The Machu Koru.
(c) The Komi Mochi.
(d) The Kochi Maru.
5. How far back does Gabriel date the hieroglyphics?
(a) Eight thousand years.
(b) Ten thousand years.
(c) Twelve thousand years.
(d) Two thousand years.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much gold did Jack get from the Kochi Maru before it sank into the lava?
2. How does Miyuki describe Gabriel?
3. What is slowing down Karen's progress in her attempts to trace the origins of the hieroglyphics?
4. What does Director Ruzickov give David the green light to do?
5. To what bank is Kendall McMillan attached?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)