|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, Exiled - Chapter 12, A Line In The Sand.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What drives Karen to return to the Dragons immediately?
(a) Looters and the possibility they may sink again.
(b) Arrest possibilities and lack of transportation.
(c) Curiosity and a driving need to know.
(d) Legalities and the desire to be first.
2. What is the region called by many?
(a) The Serpent's Triangle.
(b) The Demon's Triangle.
(c) The Dragon's Triangle.
(d) The Devil's Triangle.
3. From where is Admiral Houston due to arrive?
(a) The Missouri.
(b) The Gibraltar.
(c) The Florida Keys.
(d) The White House.
4. Why is David looking for vengeance?
(a) His father's death.
(b) His sister's death.
(c) His mother's death.
(d) His brother's death.
5. For what does Houston chastise Jack?
(a) Being away so long.
(b) Not keeping in touch.
(c) Forgetting his manners.
(d) Putting on weight.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Miyuki do to try to save them?
2. What does Jack find in the water near the debris?
3. What mythic image does Karen remember?
4. How fast is it capable of going?
5. How is Weintraub initially identified?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)