|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, Exiled - Chapter 12, A Line In The Sand.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the crash site to which Jack and his crew have been summoned?
(a) Northern Pacific.
(b) Central Pacific.
(c) Western Pacific.
(d) Eastern Pacific.
2. What drives Karen to return to the Dragons immediately?
(a) Legalities and the desire to be first.
(b) Looters and the possibility they may sink again.
(c) Curiosity and a driving need to know.
(d) Arrest possibilities and lack of transportation.
3. What rank was Houston when Jack last saw him?
4. What does Jack find in the water near the debris?
(a) Another plane.
(b) A missile casing.
(c) A boat.
(d) A crystalline obelisk.
5. What is the Navy's Deep Submergence Unit called?
Short Answer Questions
1. When were the submerged pyramids first discovered?
2. What is the name of the ship on which David is left at the crash site?
3. What attacks the Nautilus before Jack can get to the surface?
4. From where is David Spangler flown?
5. How does Miyuki describe Gabriel?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)