|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, Exiled - Chapter 12, A Line In The Sand.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David see as a bonus to this mission?
(a) Mission exclusivity.
(b) Team exposure.
(c) A promotion.
(d) Revenge against Jack.
2. What is the name of the ship on which David is left at the crash site?
(a) USS Gibraltar.
(b) Margie Choust.
(c) Maggie Chouest.
(d) USS Chouest.
3. What color is the black box for which Jack is looking?
(a) Black and yellow.
(b) Orange and red.
(c) Black and blue.
(d) Black and red.
4. How is Weintraub initially identified?
(a) By his clothing.
(b) By his fingerprint.
(c) By his hair color.
(d) By his wedding ring.
5. What does Miyuki do to try to save them?
(a) Contacts Gabriel.
(b) Tapes their assault.
(c) Takes photographs of the men.
(d) Records the mens' conversation.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Houston's wife, Ethel, die?
2. What does Houston want Jack to do before Jack has even surfaced?
3. What does Karen notice about one of the men who ambushed them?
4. What attacks the Nautilus before Jack can get to the surface?
5. Where does Karen think the secret tunnel leads?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)