|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, On The Run.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is wrong with the gold Jack brings to the surface?
(a) It is riddled with impurities.
(b) It is not gold.
(c) It is already processed.
(d) It is too small to be worth enough.
2. What makes Jack pull Lisa to the ground as they are getting ready to leave the ruins?
(a) The sound of rockets.
(b) He sees someone.
(c) He hears a jet.
(d) He hears voices.
3. What does Karen take with them?
(a) The crystal star on display.
(b) A rock sample.
(c) An obelisk.
(d) A map.
4. What attacks the Nautilus before Jack can get to the surface?
(a) A shark.
(b) An eel.
(c) A giant squid.
(d) A whale.
5. What is slowing down Karen's progress in her attempts to trace the origins of the hieroglyphics?
(a) Colleague interruptions.
(b) Power failures.
(c) Computer conflicts.
(d) Language barriers.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Weintraub initially identified?
2. What does it mean when the Director tells David he has 'black priority'?
3. How far back does Gabriel date the hieroglyphics?
4. What does Charlie want Jack to retrieve for him?
5. What does George realize when Lisa questions the time lapses Jack experienced?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)