Chapter 1, Nautilus - Chapter 2, Dragons of Okinawa
1. What event occurs just before the ground begins to shake?
(a) The first solar eclipse of the new millennium.
(b) The last lunar eclipse of the new millennium.
(c) The first lunar eclipse of the new millennium.
(d) The last solar eclipse of the new millennium.
2. What are Jack and his crew on Deep Fathom seeking?
(a) The Machu Koru.
(b) The Kochi Maru.
(c) The Mochi Karu.
(d) The Komi Mochi.
3. What is inside the freighter that Jack is trying to recover?
(a) A cargo of gold coins.
(b) A cargo of gold bullion.
(c) A cargo of artifacts.
(d) A cargo of gemstones.
4. Why does Admiral Mark Houston call Jack Kirkland?
(a) Air Force One is in his area.
(b) Air Force One requires a lift.
(c) Air Force One has gone into the ocean.
(d) Air Force One is under attack.
5. What is Vice President Nafe hoping to accomplish by blaming the Chinese for the accident?
(a) An excuse to escalate trade costs.
(b) A reason to use nuclear power on them.
(c) A reason to sever ties.
(d) An excuse to send ships.
This section contains 3,853 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)