Chapter 1, Nautilus - Chapter 2, Dragons of Okinawa
• The earthquake and the first solar eclipse of the new millennium occur almost simultaneously.
• Aboard the Deep Fathom, Jack and his crew are attempting to salvage gold from the Kochi Maru deep in the ocean.
• On land, by night there is total chaos and bodies are everywhere.
• The Aleutian Islands are gone, fires burn everywhere, volcanoes are erupting and Hawaii suffers tsunami forces.
• The ground around the Kochi Maru opens and she sinks down into the lava below.
• In the air, Air Force One is hit by turbulence and goes down into the ocean.
• Jack Kirkland is called by his former commander, General Houston, to retrieve the black boxes.
• Ignoring the danger from open lava near by, Jack maneuvers inside the freighter to find the gold.
• As the ocean bed begins to shift, he finally finds the gold.
• Using the pincers...
This section contains 5,116 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)