Short Answer Key
1. At Scone College, it is the night of the annual dinner for
The Bollinger Club.
2. The Academics, like Mr. Sniggs, like this celebration because of
The fines they will be able to charge.
3. Attendees at the party are generally
Young men from royal or noble families.
4. Sniggs wants the chapel attacked because
It will bring in lots of fine money.
5. Paul Pennyfeather's parents are
6. What was it about Paul that led to the attack on him?
His tie that was similar to the Bollingers'.
7. Why do Sniggs and Postlethwaite not intervene in the attack?
Paul is of no significance.
8. What does Paul do that gets him expelled?
Runs pantless for the length of the quadrangle.
9. What was Paul Pennyfeather studying to be?
10. It seems that Paul will only have one profession open to him,...
This section contains 2,158 words|
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)