|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dr. Fagan surprisingly detests
(a) The entire school, including the students.
(b) Both of his daughters.
(c) All celebratory events, including this one.
(d) Sports and the two women he is expecting.
2. Grimes' biggest objection to his new life is
(a) His new father-in-law.
(b) His loneliness.
(c) His desire to get out of it.
(d) Flossie's attention.
3. What do Chokey and Mrs. Beste-Chetwynde seem to be trying to convince people of?
(a) That Chokey and Mrs. Beste-Chetwynde are lovers.
(b) That Chokey is more talented than most people.
(c) That Chokey has uncontrollable passions.
(d) That Cokey is just as sophisticated as anyone else.
4. Ironically, the women are being escorted to Rio by
(a) Peter Beste-Chetwynde.
(b) Mrs. Beste-Chetwynde.
(c) Captain Grimes.
(d) Paul Pennyfeather.
5. Mr. Prendergast seems obsessed with
(a) Dr. Fagan.
(b) His pipes.
(c) His mother.
(d) The welfare of the children.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dockery's assessment of Paul is that
2. Who does the little man think Philbrick is?
3. Silenus thinks that Margot Beste-Chetwynde is
4. What does Grimes decide to do on his wedding night?
5. It seems that Paul will only have one profession open to him, which is that of
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)