|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Academics, like Mr. Sniggs, like this celebration because of
(a) The fines they will be able to charge.
(b) The exhilaration it provides the students.
(c) The alcohol that is available.
(d) The furniture they will get to replace.
2. Mr. Prendergast is flustered with Paul's arrival because he
(a) Will need to share bath time with Grimes.
(b) Will have to give up his regular bath time.
(c) Is a former clergyman.
(d) Is taking a pay cut.
3. Diana Fagan feels it would be going too far to buy
(a) Mr. Prendergast a new tie.
(b) Fireworks and flowers.
(c) New flags and bunting.
(d) Cakes and balloons.
4. Dr. Fagan surprisingly detests
(a) Sports and the two women he is expecting.
(b) Both of his daughters.
(c) The entire school, including the students.
(d) All celebratory events, including this one.
5. What is the rumor about Mrs. Beste-Chetwynde
(a) She poisoned her last husband.
(b) She is a South American.
(c) She is sister-in-law to Pastmaster.
(d) She is rich and famous.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dr. Fagan claims that what he needs in a professor is
2. Mr. Prendergast shares that he
3. What did the bandmaster offer to Lord Circumference?
4. What news does Potts' letter bring to Paul?
5. As a result of Paul's expulsion
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)