|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Grimes think Prendergast cannot keep order?
(a) Because he is inept.
(b) Because he is depressed.
(c) Because he wears a wig.
(d) Because he is insecure.
2. What is so surprising about the wealthy Mrs. Beste-Chetwynde?
(a) She has come alone.
(b) She has a huge and beautiful car.
(c) She has missed the entire event.
(d) Her companion is a "negro".
3. Llanabba has a reputation for being
(a) Academically sound.
(b) A great institution.
(c) Academically remarkable.
(d) Mediocre, at most.
4. Mr. Philbrick tells Paul that his father was
(a) Toby Cruttwell, the thief.
(b) Solly Philbrick, the butler.
(c) Chick Philbrick, the boxer.
(d) Sir Solomon Philbrick, the knight.
5. Beste-Chetwynde tells Paul that
(a) Philbrick is a Russian spy.
(b) Philbrick is a butler and a criminal.
(c) He believes Philbricke is a Russian prince.
(d) He does not believe Grimes is a real teacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. Paul gets concerned about how many people live at the Castle when he sees
2. What does Paul do that gets him expelled?
3. Paul's first impression of the students at Llanabba is that
4. What is peculiar about Llanabba Castle?
5. All of the prior six sporting events at Llabba have been
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)