|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was it that his recently fired teacher had, that Dr. Fagan seeks in a teacher?
2. As further punishment, Paul is
(a) Banished from his uncle's home.
(b) Discredited in the papers.
(c) Sent to his attorney for recourse.
(d) Forced to attend his cousin's wedding.
3. What news does Potts' letter bring to Paul?
(a) Digby-Vaine-Trumpington wants to employ him.
(b) Digby-Vaine-Trumpington wants to give him money.
(c) Digby-Vaine-Trumpington has offered him friendship.
(d) Digby-Vaine-Trumpington wants to see him.
4. Paul's primary goal in his new classroom is
(a) To keep the children quiet.
(b) To get to know the students.
(c) To teach the students to write.
(d) To firmly discipline the students.
5. Paul is specially assigned to
(a) Teach young Beste-Chetwynde his organ lessons.
(b) First place in the morning bathtub rush.
(c) Fire Captain Grimes.
(d) Teach young Clutterbuck to play sports.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dr. Fagan makes a surprise announcement, and calls Pennyfeather
2. Arthur Potts, unlike the Llanabba masters, seems
3. Beste-Chetwynde tells Paul that
4. Lady Circumference is ill at ease with people
5. The Academics, like Mr. Sniggs, like this celebration because of
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)