|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mr. Levy's response to Paul's lack of qualifications is
(a) A suggestion to return to college.
(b) A rejection out of hand.
(c) A warning not to be too modest.
(d) An offer to rewrite his resume.
2. What was it that his recently fired teacher had, that Dr. Fagan seeks in a teacher?
3. Dr. Fagan claims that what he needs in a professor is
(a) Ability to teach.
(c) A well-rounded background.
4. Paul protects Beste-Chetwynde from trouble by
(a) Taking the blame for unnecessary noise.
(b) Lying about his outburst during prayers.
(c) Silencing Mr. Prendergast.
(d) Blaming a loud noise on other students.
5. Who clues Pennyfeather in about the bath schedule?
(a) Young Beste-Chetwynde.
(b) Captian Grimes.
(c) Young Clutterbuck.
(d) Dr. Fagan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What news does Potts' letter bring to Paul?
2. What information does Paul withhold from young Beste-Chetwynde?
3. Why is Paul reluctant about Digby-Vaine-Trumpington's offer?
4. The character Arthur Potts is
5. Dr. Fagan wants to be sure that boys from wealthy families
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)