|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dr. Fagan wants to be sure that boys from wealthy families
(a) Invite their grandparents.
(b) Win at least two events.
(c) Have the day off.
(d) Invite the family servants.
2. Mr. Levy's response to Paul's lack of qualifications is
(a) A rejection out of hand.
(b) A warning not to be too modest.
(c) An offer to rewrite his resume.
(d) A suggestion to return to college.
3. Mr. Prendergast seems obsessed with
(a) Dr. Fagan.
(b) His mother.
(c) The welfare of the children.
(d) His pipes.
4. What does the five percent of ninety pounds represent?
(a) We do not know.
(b) What Paul will pay to Fagan for the job.
(c) What Fagan will pay to Paul when he starts working.
(d) The deduction from Paul's paycheck.
5. Fagan knows that when a person wants to teach, he probably
(a) Cannot do anything else.
(b) Is hiding a bad family background.
(c) Has something he is anxious to conceal.
(d) Is a former criminal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was it that his recently fired teacher had, that Dr. Fagan seeks in a teacher?
2. Who clues Pennyfeather in about the bath schedule?
3. What news does Potts' letter bring to Paul?
4. What is it that brings a tear to the eye of Prendergast?
5. Grimes reveals he has a pattern of
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)