|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The author refers to Paul's shadow which is
(a) His depression.
(b) His inner child.
(c) His alter-ego.
(d) His true self.
2. What is the general response to Chokey?
(a) He frightens most of the guests.
(b) He is accepted heartily.
(c) His race makes most of the guests uncomfortable.
(d) His presence indicates a flaw in the system.
3. The character Arthur Potts is
(a) A graduate student at Scone College.
(b) One of Pennyfeather's four friends.
(c) A former master at Scone College.
(d) A graduate of Llanabba school.
4. Why does Grimes think Prendergast cannot keep order?
(a) Because he wears a wig.
(b) Because he is depressed.
(c) Because he is insecure.
(d) Because he is inept.
5. What do Chokey and Mrs. Beste-Chetwynde seem to be trying to convince people of?
(a) That Chokey is more talented than most people.
(b) That Cokey is just as sophisticated as anyone else.
(c) That Chokey and Mrs. Beste-Chetwynde are lovers.
(d) That Chokey has uncontrollable passions.
Short Answer Questions
1. Regarding his upcoming marriage, Grimes is clearly in a state of
2. Beste-Chetwynde confides in Paul that the students feel Captain Grimes is
3. Prendergast tends to
4. So far, we have learned that young Clutterbuck is
5. Paul's train ride to Kings Thursday foreshadows
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)