Mid-Book Test (up to Chapters 86-90)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What does a rock placed behind the ECE become after the engine has started according to Rachel?
2. What does Norah say did not pick up any change in density when testing the meteorite for salinity?
3. Where does Marjorie Tench agree to meet William Pickering in Chapter 80?
4. What is the name of the doctor that is on a dog sled in the prologue?
5. Who does Chris Harper say is the Canadian geologist that originally discovered the meteorite but is now dead?
This section contains 1,044 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)