|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the press shocked to find in the media kits that were switched by a woman in Chapter 131?
(a) Photos of him and Gabrielle.
(b) Sexual photos of the Senator and Gabrielle and proof of his bribery.
(c) The truth about the meteorite.
(d) Proof of him taking bribes.
2. What does Delta Three instruct the helicopter to do after he is captured on the Goya?
(a) He says nothing.
(b) To fall back.
(c) To keep going.
(d) To stop.
3. What does Michael say is the name of the cyclone of warm water that is under the Goya?
(a) A megaplume.
(b) A panospome.
(c) A fliridome.
(d) A cyclism.
4. What do Rachel and Michael search for in a large database when looking for an organism that is similar to the meteorite at the Goya?
(b) A rock.
(c) A sample.
5. Where does a bullet graze Rachel when the Delta Force begin shooting the people on the Goya?
(a) Her leg.
(b) The back.
(c) Her arm.
(d) The neck.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Michael, what creates the cyclone of warm water at the Goya? .
2. What is Rachel nervous about when she gets into the helicopter?
3. In whose office is Gabrielle at the beginning of Chapter 106?
4. What does a rock placed behind the ECE become after the engine has started according to Rachel?
5. What is the name of Michael's research center that he calls in Chapter 91?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Rachel escape the Triton with Michael's help after it sinks?
2. What happens when Corky goes for a motorboat after the Delta Force arrives on the Goya?
3. How does Rachel describe the expander cycle engine to Michael and Corky?
4. How does the Coast Guard save Michael and Rachel at the Goya?
5. What does Chris Harper explain to Gabrielle regarding PODS?
6. While on an airplane headed for Washington, what reason does Corky give for believing the rock is still a meteorite?
7. How are the hammerhead sharks that surround the Goya described regarding their sense of smell?
8. What can't Michael open the hatch of the Triton after it sinks with Rachel in it?
9. What is the nature of Xavia's phone message to Michael in Chapter 91?
10. What does Senator Sexton do with Rachel's fax in Chapter 126?
This section contains 741 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)