|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Rachel and Michael search for in a large database when looking for an organism that is similar to the meteorite at the Goya?
(a) A sample.
(d) A rock.
2. How much are the checks Gabrielle finds given to the Senator from private space companies?
(a) $10,000 to $25,000.
(b) $50,000 to $100,000.
(c) $5,000 to $10,000.
(d) $15,000 to $250,000.
3. How many people in the world does Michael's worker say would have noticed the error in his television broadcast in the phone message?
(b) Three or four.
(c) Two or three.
4. Who does the controller not say would soon be dead after the assassination of the high-powered political official?
5. What does Rachel begin to do after Michael undoes the pressure hose in the cabin of the Triton to help her get out?
(b) Black out.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who rescues Rachel and Michael from the Goya in Chapter 130?
2. What do the Delta Force jam as they approach the Goya?
3. Who does Gabrielle call in Chapter 105 to talk about the Space Frontier Federation when she can't get in touch with the Senator?
4. What does the ECE stand for?
5. Who holds a press conference at the beginning of Chapter 131?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Ekstrom tell the president when he calls him in Chapter 111?
2. How does Rachel describe the expander cycle engine to Michael and Corky?
3. What does Chris Harper explain to Gabrielle regarding PODS?
4. How are the two press conference videos of Chris Harper described by the president of the SFF when he visits Senator Sexton?
5. What can't Michael open the hatch of the Triton after it sinks with Rachel in it?
6. How does Michael use the Triton to defend himself against the Delta Force?
7. While on an airplane headed for Washington, what reason does Corky give for believing the rock is still a meteorite?
8. What are Gabrielle's suspicions about the meteorite in Chapter 95?
9. What do the scientists on the Goya discover after finding a photo of an organism similar to the meteorite?
10. Why does William Pickering tell Rachel he is lying about the meteorite when he reveals himself as the controller?
This section contains 762 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)