|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Rachel and Michael stay the night together?
(a) Rachel's house.
(b) The White House.
(c) The Goya.
(d) Michael's house.
2. What does Rachel do that helps the hatch open of the Triton to help her escape?
(a) Falls against the glass.
(b) She throws something at the glass.
(c) She helps Michael breaks the glass.
(d) She begins kicking the glass.
3. Where does Marjorie Tench agree to meet William Pickering in Chapter 80?
(a) The FDR Memorial.
(b) The Lincoln Memorial.
(c) The Pentagon.
(d) The Oval Office.
4. What is Rachel nervous about when she gets into the helicopter?
(a) Meeting the president.
(b) The height of the helicopter.
(c) Flying over open water.
(d) Kissing Michael.
5. Who is quickly eaten by sharks after the cable for the Triton is cut on the Goya?
(a) Delta Two.
(b) Delta One.
(c) Delta Three.
(d) The controller.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Gabrielle call in Chapter 105 to talk about the Space Frontier Federation when she can't get in touch with the Senator?
2. Who is the president angry at for lying to after finding out the meteorite discovery was faked?
3. Who rescues Rachel and Michael from the Goya in Chapter 130?
4. Who does the president offer a position in his administration but she refuses?
5. Who do Rachel and Michael find on the remains of a speedboat after they are rescued in Chapter 130?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Gabrielle get to the fourth floor of NASA headquarters?
2. How are the two press conference videos of Chris Harper described by the president of the SFF when he visits Senator Sexton?
3. How does Michael use the Triton to defend himself against the Delta Force?
4. What happens when Corky goes for a motorboat after the Delta Force arrives on the Goya?
5. What is the Delta Force's mission when they board a Kiowa helicopter?
6. How are the controller's feelings regarding the dead body count to protect his secret described?
7. While on an airplane headed for Washington, what reason does Corky give for believing the rock is still a meteorite?
8. How does Michael capture Delta Three?
9. How does Rachel escape the Triton with Michael's help after it sinks?
10. How is the Delta Fore assassination described in Chapter 96?
This section contains 721 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)