|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the ECE stand for?
(a) Expander coast engine.
(b) Expander cycle engine.
(c) Exit crash engine.
(d) Exceller coast engine.
2. Who first calls the president to tell him that PODS faked the discovery of the meteorite?
3. What time frame does the Delta Force reveal that the meteorite was inserted into the Milne Ice Shelf after their assassination of a political official?
(a) Hours before.
(b) Weeks before.
(c) Days before.
(d) Months before.
4. Who does Rachel call after getting to Michael's research center?
(b) The president.
(d) Her father.
5. What does Michael explain is the only thing that will make the sharks surrounding the Goya attack?
(b) The smell of blood.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who finds Rachel's fax about the meteorite hoax in Chapter 125?
2. Where are the workers on Michael's research center when he listens to the outgoing message in Chapter 91?
3. What does Senator Sexton make out of Rachel's fax for a press conference?
4. Where does the Delta Force land when they board a Kiowa stealth military helicopter?
5. What is the press shocked to find in the media kits that were switched by a woman in Chapter 131?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Gabrielle stuck in traffic in Chapter 100?
2. How is Rachel able to send a fax telling the truth about the meteorite?
3. How is the megaplume that Rachel and the others see at the Goya described?
4. What is the Delta Force's mission when they board a Kiowa helicopter?
5. What happens when Corky goes for a motorboat after the Delta Force arrives on the Goya?
6. What can't Michael open the hatch of the Triton after it sinks with Rachel in it?
7. Why does William Pickering tell Rachel he is lying about the meteorite when he reveals himself as the controller?
8. How are the controller's feelings regarding the dead body count to protect his secret described?
9. Describe the conversation between Gabrielle and Senator Sexton when he calls her on her cell phone at ABC studios.
10. How are the hammerhead sharks that surround the Goya described regarding their sense of smell?
This section contains 744 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)