|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At how many feet is the helicopter when the doctor and his dogs are pushed out in the prologue?
2. What does an inside source tell Yolanda that the president's press conference is related to in Chapter 65?
(a) An affair.
3. What does the Delta Force put down Norah's throat in Chapter 51?
(d) A gun.
4. What does Gabrielle's friend say she is most concerned about regarding Gabrielle's decision to come forward with her affair with Senator Sexton?
(a) The presidential race.
(c) The Senator.
(d) Gabrielle's well-being.
5. What does Gabrielle use to gain entry into Senator Sexton's apartment while he is meeting with private investors?
(c) A gun.
(d) The envelope Tench gave her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rachel say would be hurt for the meteorite discovery if one part of the findings comes into question?
2. What is the name of Senator Sexton's campaign assistant?
3. What does Rachel tell the president's staff about the information she will tell them?
4. What is name of Rachel's boss?
5. How does Rachel describe the news of the meteorite?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Yolanda react when Gabrielle tells her she wishes to go public with her affair with Senator Sexton?
2. How are Rachel, Michael, and Corky rescued from the Arctic Ocean in Chapter 61?
3. How is Rachel's conversation with the president via a video link while on the Milne Ice Shelf described?
4. What is the nature of Rachel's visit with the president aboard Air Force One?
5. How is Michael's belief of panspermia described in the book?
6. How does Dr. Charles Brophy die?
7. How does Michael's wife help him secure his weekly television show?
8. How is the Delta Force's mission described in Chapter 15?
9. What is the nature of the material Rachel presents to the president's staff in Chapter 35?
10. How does Senator Sexton receive the classified information regarding NASA that he uses to discredit his opponents?
This section contains 695 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)