|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following elements was not said to be the only ones that should be found on a meteorite in Chapter 86?
2. What is the password to Senator Sexton's computer that Gabrielle figures out?
3. How many copies of Rachel's fax does Senator Sexton make for a press conference?
4. Who reluctantly gives Xavia the core sample so she can test the chemical make-up of the chondrules?
5. Who does the controller not say would soon be dead after the assassination of the high-powered political official?
6. Who holds a press conference at the beginning of Chapter 131?
(b) The president.
(c) Senator Sexton.
7. The president of what organization visits Senator Sexton in Chapter 76?
(a) The Space Frontier Federation.
(b) The USA.
(d) The IRS.
8. Who does Gabrielle call in Chapter 105 to talk about the Space Frontier Federation when she can't get in touch with the Senator?
(a) Senator Sexton's bodyguard.
(d) Marjorie Tench.
9. What is the Delta Force planning to do to a prominent American official when boarding a Kiowa helicopter?
(a) Protect the official.
(b) Kidnap the official.
(c) Assassinate the official.
(d) Hide the official.
10. What reason does Gabrielle give Senator Sexton for getting files from his office when he calls her there?
11. What is the name of the marine biologist who left Michael a message about an error in his television broadcast?
12. What does Senator Sexton make out of Rachel's fax for a press conference?
(a) A press release.
(b) A book.
(c) A news story.
(d) Media kits.
13. What does Rachel do that helps the hatch open of the Triton to help her escape?
(a) Falls against the glass.
(b) She throws something at the glass.
(c) She begins kicking the glass.
(d) She helps Michael breaks the glass.
14. Where does Rachel go to prepare the proof of the meteorite conspiracy on the Goya?
(a) The laboratory.
(b) The captain's room.
(c) The basement.
(d) The kitchen.
15. What does Corky wrap his leg in after being shot at the Goya?
(a) A shirt.
(c) Duct tape.
(d) A bandage.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who finds Rachel's fax about the meteorite hoax in Chapter 125?
2. What does Michael explain that the fossil imprint fits in with that could mean it's from the ocean?
3. Who is revealed as the press agent that switched the media kits before the press conference in Chapter 131?
4. On what floor of NASA headquarters does Chris Harper work?
5. Who does Rachel send the information regarding the meteorite hoax at NRO?
This section contains 442 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)