|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the president offer a position in his administration but she refuses?
2. Why is Gabrielle stuck in traffic in Chapter 100?
(a) A bomb.
(b) A car accident.
(c) A building fell.
(d) An accident at the FDR Memorial.
3. Who does Rachel call after getting to Michael's research center?
(a) The president.
(c) Her father.
4. What does Gabrielle realize she is tired of in Chapter 100?
(d) The senator.
5. Where is Delta Force heading at the beginning of Chapter 96?
(a) The White House.
(b) The Pentagon.
(c) The Lincoln Memorial.
(d) The FDR Memorial.
6. Where does Marjorie Tench agree to meet William Pickering in Chapter 80?
(a) The FDR Memorial.
(b) The Pentagon.
(c) The Oval Office.
(d) The Lincoln Memorial.
7. On what floor of NASA headquarters does Chris Harper work?
8. What does Rachel tell Corky and Michael that they must do to evaluate the meteorite sample accurately aboard a military aircraft?
(a) Take new tests.
(b) Get a new sample.
(c) Start from scratch.
(d) Think outside the box.
9. In whose office is Gabrielle at the beginning of Chapter 106?
(a) Senator Sexton's.
(c) The president's.
10. What is the secret service acronym for the president that Gabrielle tries as a password for the Senator's computer?
11. What is the only thing below the deck of the Goya that separates them from the sharks?
(a) A deck.
(b) A raft.
(c) A metal catwalk.
(d) A boat.
12. How many people in the world does Michael's worker say would have noticed the error in his television broadcast in the phone message?
(b) Three or four.
(d) Two or three.
13. What does Corky do to cover the smell of blood after being shot on the Goya?
(a) Dries off.
(b) Takes off his clothes.
(c) Rinses himself off.
(d) Urinates on himself.
14. Where is Corky shot after the Delta Force attacks the Goya?
(a) The neck.
(b) The stomach.
(c) The leg.
(d) The arm.
15. What does Rachel ask the helicopter pilot to turn on when first arriving at the Goya?
(b) His engine.
(c) His lights.
(d) His phone.
Short Answer Questions
1. The president of what organization visits Senator Sexton in Chapter 76?
2. Who does Rachel send the information regarding the meteorite hoax at NRO?
3. Who does Chris Harper tell Gabrielle is setting him up about lying about PODS?
4. What does Delta Three instruct the helicopter to do after he is captured on the Goya?
5. Who is the president angry at for lying to after finding out the meteorite discovery was faked?
This section contains 438 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)