|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the ECE stand for?
(a) Expander cycle engine.
(b) Exceller coast engine.
(c) Expander coast engine.
(d) Exit crash engine.
2. What is the Delta Force planning to do to a prominent American official when boarding a Kiowa helicopter?
(a) Hide the official.
(b) Kidnap the official.
(c) Protect the official.
(d) Assassinate the official.
3. What reason does Gabrielle give Senator Sexton for getting files from his office when he calls her there?
4. What does Michael explain that the fossil imprint fits in with that could mean it's from the ocean?
(a) Mars' classification.
(b) A star.
(c) Earth's classification.
(d) A moon rock.
5. What does Gabrielle realize she is tired of in Chapter 100?
(a) The senator.
6. What does Gabrielle find a coincidence regarding a meteor suddenly appearing while talking with Chris Harper at NASA?
(a) That is would be discovered twice in the same week.
(b) That it had a fossil.
(c) That it would exist.
(d) That someone could find it in the ocean.
7. Who is the president angry at for lying to after finding out the meteorite discovery was faked?
(b) The American people.
(c) His cabinet.
8. What does Michael explain is the only thing that will make the sharks surrounding the Goya attack?
(b) The smell of blood.
9. What does a rock placed behind the ECE become after the engine has started according to Rachel?
(a) Watered down.
10. Where does Marjorie Tench agree to meet William Pickering in Chapter 80?
(a) The Lincoln Memorial.
(b) The Pentagon.
(c) The FDR Memorial.
(d) The Oval Office.
11. What does Corky wrap his leg in after being shot at the Goya?
(b) Duct tape.
(c) A bandage.
(d) A shirt.
12. Who finds Rachel's fax about the meteorite hoax in Chapter 125?
(b) Senator Sexton.
(d) The president.
13. What does the Delta Force fire at the car that holds the political official they assassinate?
(a) A machine gun.
(b) A grenade.
(c) A bomb.
(d) A missile.
14. What does Ekstrom say he is aware of about Pickering regarding NASA in Chapter 85?
(a) His anger.
(b) His obsession.
(c) His drive.
(d) His disillusionment.
15. Why is Gabrielle stuck in traffic in Chapter 100?
(a) A building fell.
(b) A bomb.
(c) An accident at the FDR Memorial.
(d) A car accident.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who fires at Michael with a machine gun when he tries to save Rachel from the Triton?
2. What does Xavia say was wrong with Michael's documentary regarding the meteorite?
3. What is the name of Michael's research center that he calls in Chapter 91?
4. What state is Michael's research center off the coast of?
5. Where is Corky shot after the Delta Force attacks the Goya?
This section contains 450 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)