|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does a bullet graze Rachel when the Delta Force begin shooting the people on the Goya?
(a) The neck.
(b) The back.
(c) Her leg.
(d) Her arm.
2. What is the password to Senator Sexton's computer that Gabrielle figures out?
3. On what floor of NASA headquarters does Chris Harper work?
4. Where does Marjorie Tench agree to meet William Pickering in Chapter 80?
(a) The Lincoln Memorial.
(b) The FDR Memorial.
(c) The Pentagon.
(d) The Oval Office.
5. What does Rachel do that helps the hatch open of the Triton to help her escape?
(a) She throws something at the glass.
(b) She helps Michael breaks the glass.
(c) She begins kicking the glass.
(d) Falls against the glass.
6. What kind of press pass does a woman have that switches out the media kits before the press conference in Chapter 131?
7. What does Senator Sexton do to Gabrielle when she suggests holding onto the information about the meteorite until Rachel is safe?
(a) Pushes her.
(b) Kisses her.
(c) Slaps her.
(d) Hugs her.
8. What does Senator Sexton make out of Rachel's fax for a press conference?
(a) Media kits.
(b) A news story.
(c) A press release.
(d) A book.
9. Who is revealed as the press agent that switched the media kits before the press conference in Chapter 131?
10. What does the Delta Force fire at the car that holds the political official they assassinate?
(a) A bomb.
(b) A grenade.
(c) A machine gun.
(d) A missile.
11. According to Michael, what creates the cyclone of warm water at the Goya? .
12. Who still adamantly believes that the meteorite is real while discussing the core sample on the airplane?
13. Who fires at Michael with a machine gun when he tries to save Rachel from the Triton?
(c) The president.
14. Who first sees that Rachel has been shot on the Goya?
(c) Her father.
(d) The president.
15. Where are the workers on Michael's research center when he listens to the outgoing message in Chapter 91?
(b) On vacation.
(c) Out to sea.
(d) On a dive.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Corky wrap his leg in after being shot at the Goya?
2. What are Rachel, Michael and Corky discussing at the beginning of Chapter 86?
3. What does Rachel tell Corky and Michael that they must do to evaluate the meteorite sample accurately aboard a military aircraft?
4. What do the Delta Force jam as they approach the Goya?
5. Who finds Rachel's fax about the meteorite hoax in Chapter 125?
This section contains 452 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)