|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the Delta Force want to take the blame for the death of the political official they are assassinating in the book?
(d) Foreign terrorists.
2. Who holds a press conference at the beginning of Chapter 131?
(c) Senator Sexton.
(d) The president.
3. Who reveals himself as the controller in Chapter 121?
(d) The president.
4. What does Michael have to increase in the Triton to make the hatch open after it sinks?
(a) The water.
(b) The fire.
(c) The pressure.
(d) The door.
5. What is Rachel nervous about when she gets into the helicopter?
(a) The height of the helicopter.
(b) Flying over open water.
(c) Meeting the president.
(d) Kissing Michael.
6. What do Rachel and Michael search for in a large database when looking for an organism that is similar to the meteorite at the Goya?
(c) A rock.
(d) A sample.
7. What monument does the Delta Force head to after boarding the Kiowa helicopter?
(a) The FDR Memorial.
(b) The Oval Office.
(c) The Lincoln Memorial.
(d) The Pentagon.
8. Why is Gabrielle stuck in traffic in Chapter 100?
(a) A bomb.
(b) An accident at the FDR Memorial.
(c) A building fell.
(d) A car accident.
9. What does Corky wrap his leg in after being shot at the Goya?
(a) Duct tape.
(b) A bandage.
(d) A shirt.
10. Who does Marjorie Tench call after agreeing to meet William Pickering in Chapter 80?
(a) The president.
11. Who first calls the president to tell him that PODS faked the discovery of the meteorite?
12. What password does Gabrielle first try to gain access into the Senator's computer?
13. What does Michael explain that the fossil imprint fits in with that could mean it's from the ocean?
(a) A moon rock.
(b) A star.
(c) Mars' classification.
(d) Earth's classification.
14. What does Gabrielle find a coincidence regarding a meteor suddenly appearing while talking with Chris Harper at NASA?
(a) That is would be discovered twice in the same week.
(b) That someone could find it in the ocean.
(c) That it had a fossil.
(d) That it would exist.
15. What do the Delta Force jam as they approach the Goya?
(a) Their lights.
(b) The radar and radio signals.
(c) Their telephones.
(d) Their radar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do Rachel and Michael find on the remains of a speedboat after they are rescued in Chapter 130?
2. What does the Delta Force fire at the car that holds the political official they assassinate?
3. Who first sees that Rachel has been shot on the Goya?
4. What does Corky do to cover the smell of blood after being shot on the Goya?
5. Who does the president offer a position in his administration but she refuses?
This section contains 463 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)