|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of sharks surrounds the Goya?
(d) Great white.
2. Who calls Gabrielle on her cell phone while she is at ABC studios?
(b) Senator Sexton.
3. What does Gabrielle realize she is tired of in Chapter 100?
(a) The senator.
4. What does Michael explain that the fossil imprint fits in with that could mean it's from the ocean?
(a) Mars' classification.
(b) Earth's classification.
(c) A star.
(d) A moon rock.
5. What does Xavia say was wrong with Michael's documentary regarding the meteorite?
(a) The chondrules.
(b) The outer crust.
(c) The salinity.
(d) The nickel content.
6. Whose machine gun goes overboard after boarding the Goya?
(a) Delta One's.
(b) The controller's.
(c) Delta Two's.
(d) Delta Three's.
7. Who does the controller not say would soon be dead after the assassination of the high-powered political official?
8. Who fires at Michael with a machine gun when he tries to save Rachel from the Triton?
(c) The president.
9. Who retrieves the fax number that Rachel sent the meteorite information to?
(b) Delta Three.
(c) Delta One.
(d) Delta Two.
10. What does Rachel do that helps the hatch open of the Triton to help her escape?
(a) She helps Michael breaks the glass.
(b) She begins kicking the glass.
(c) She throws something at the glass.
(d) Falls against the glass.
11. Who does Rachel send the information regarding the meteorite hoax at NRO?
(a) Jim Samiljan.
(b) Harold Brown.
(c) Mariana Trench.
(d) Celia Smith.
12. What do Xavia and Corky discover about the meteorite after testing the chondrules on the Goya?
(a) It is a rock from Jupiter.
(b) It is a rock from Mars.
(c) It is a terrestrial rock.
(d) It is a moon rock.
13. What does Michael explain is the only thing that will make the sharks surrounding the Goya attack?
(a) The smell of blood.
14. What does Michael have to increase in the Triton to make the hatch open after it sinks?
(a) The pressure.
(b) The fire.
(c) The door.
(d) The water.
15. What creates a light that allows Michael to see Rachel and rescue her after she escapes the Triton?
(a) A flashlight.
(b) A helicopter.
(c) A boat.
(d) An eruption from a whirlpool.
Short Answer Questions
1. What state is Michael's research center off the coast of?
2. What does Senator Sexton believe Chris Harper is doing in his second press conference video?
3. In whose office is Gabrielle at the beginning of Chapter 106?
4. Who does Marjorie Tench call after agreeing to meet William Pickering in Chapter 80?
5. How long does Chris Harper tell Gabrielle that PODS would have found the meteorite had the anomaly detecting software been working?
This section contains 452 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)