|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 66-70.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rachel say would be hurt for the meteorite discovery if one part of the findings comes into question?
(a) The funding.
(b) Its credibility.
(c) Its honesty.
(d) The positive impact.
2. What is the name of the world-renowned astrophysicist hired by the president to verify the meteorite?
(a) Michael Tolland.
(b) Wailee Ming.
(c) Norah Mangor.
(d) Corky Marlinson.
3. What had the president done just after a meeting with NASA the previous week according to Senator Sexton and Gabrielle's conversation?
(a) Booked a vacation.
(b) Jammed his schedule.
(c) Went into hiding.
(d) Cleared his schedule.
4. At how many feet is the helicopter when the doctor and his dogs are pushed out in the prologue?
5. What time does Tench give Gabrielle to decide to come public with her affair with Senator Sexton?
(a) 8 p.m.
(b) 5 p.m.
(d) 9 p.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the person using the ax on the ice hope to send a message to?
2. Where does Rachel meet with the president in Chapter 6?
3. What is the name of the submarine that rescues Rachel, Michael, and Corky form the ocean in Chapter 61?
4. What logos does Gabrielle see on the briefcases and jackets in Senator Sexton's apartment while he is meeting with them?
5. What is name of Rachel's boss?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)