|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 66-70.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Rachel shot when the Delta Force attacks her and the scientists at the Milne Ice Shelf?
(a) The leg.
(b) The stomach.
(c) The arm.
(d) The neck.
2. How many feet thick is the ice shelf attached to the glacier where the meteorite was found?
3. What is the name of the paleontologist hired by the president to verify the meteorite?
(a) Corky Marlinson.
(b) Norah Mangor.
(c) Michael Tolland.
(d) Wailee Ming.
4. What is the name of the world-renowned astrophysicist hired by the president to verify the meteorite?
(a) Norah Mangor.
(b) Wailee Ming.
(c) Corky Marlinson.
(d) Michael Tolland.
5. What does Ming realize is breaking away when he feels a large vibration beneath his feet in the habisphere?
(a) The meteorite.
(b) The glacier.
(c) The sky.
(d) The habisphere.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who believes that the sight of the submarine approaching them in the water was a hallucination?
2. What logos does Gabrielle see on the briefcases and jackets in Senator Sexton's apartment while he is meeting with them?
3. Where is Rachel meeting her father for dinner in Chapter 1?
4. How long does Michael assume he and the others will survive after being blown into the ocean in Chapter 56?
5. What is name of Rachel's boss?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)