|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 56-60.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who assumes they will die but begins hitting the ice with the blunt end of an ax after falling into the ocean on a glacier?
2. What room in the White House is Gabrielle led to in Chapter 40?
(a) The Green Room.
(b) The map room.
(c) Lincoln's bedroom.
(d) The Oval Office.
3. What does Tench believe will just be a bonus to ensure Herney wins the presidency?
(a) The meteorite finding.
(b) Gabrielle admitting her affair with Sexton.
(c) Sexton taking bribes.
(d) Rachel dying.
4. Where is Rachel meeting her father for dinner in Chapter 1?
(a) Washington, D.C.
(d) New York.
5. How many men are in a storm tent and call themselves Delta?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the person using the ax on the ice hope to send a message to?
2. How many feet thick is the ice shelf attached to the glacier where the meteorite was found?
3. What does Rachel say would be hurt for the meteorite discovery if one part of the findings comes into question?
4. Where is Gabriel heading at the end of Chapter 50?
5. Who is Gabrielle greeted by for her meeting at the White House?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)