|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 56-60.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the Delta Force describe the situation to the controller after the scientists realize salt water is around the meteorite?
(a) A serious problem.
(b) A small obstacle.
(c) An error.
(d) A major flaw.
2. What is name of Rachel's boss?
(a) Zachary Herney.
(b) Yolanda Cole.
(c) William Pickering
(d) Michael Tolland.
3. How many ice samples had Norah taken of the meteorite to confirm it was fresh water?
4. What is the name of Senator Sexton's campaign assistant?
(a) Marjorie Tench.
(b) Rachel Sexton.
(c) Norah Mangor.
(d) Gabrielle Ashe.
5. What is the name of the well-known oceanographer with a highly popular weekly television show?
(a) Michael Tolland.
(b) Norah Mangor.
(c) Corky Marlinson.
(d) Wailee Ming.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the paleontologist hired by the president to verify the meteorite?
2. What does GPR stand for that is used by the scientists to see if the glacier has saltwater?
3. How many men are in a storm tent and call themselves Delta?
4. What does Rachel believe NASA has discovered evidence of in Chapter 11?
5. What time does Tench give Gabrielle to decide to come public with her affair with Senator Sexton?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)