|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 41-45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the president of the United States in the book?
(a) William Pickering.
(b) Zackary Herney.
(c) Sedgwick Sexton.
(d) Charles Brophy.
2. At how many feet is the helicopter when the doctor and his dogs are pushed out in the prologue?
3. How many feet thick is the ice shelf attached to the glacier where the meteorite was found?
4. What does Rachel believe NASA has discovered evidence of in Chapter 11?
(a) A space ship.
(b) Extra-terrestrial life.
(c) Terrorist threat.
(d) A new planet.
5. Where is Gabrielle instructed to meet her NASA informant at the White House?
(a) The East Gate
(b) The North Door.
(c) The West Gate.
(d) The South Door.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Senator Sexton's main complaint regarding NASA?
2. What is the name of the NASA administrator who greets Rachel at the glacier?
3. What is the name of Senator Sexton's campaign assistant?
4. What is the name of Michael's wife who passed away from cancer?
5. How many ice samples had Norah taken of the meteorite to confirm it was fresh water?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)