|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 41-45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Gabrielle that she has been providing her with the NASA data she was giving to Senator Sexton?
(a) Marjorie Tench.
(b) Sedgwick Sexton.
(c) Zachary Herney.
(d) William Pickering.
2. What percentage of salinity does Norah discover the water around the meteorite had in Chapter 41?
3. What room in the White House is Gabrielle led to in Chapter 40?
(a) The Oval Office.
(b) The map room.
(c) Lincoln's bedroom.
(d) The Green Room.
4. What is the name of the doctor that is on a dog sled in the prologue?
(a) Norah Mangor.
(b) Charles Brophy.
(c) Corky Marlinson.
(d) Wailee Ming.
5. What is the name of the well-known oceanographer with a highly popular weekly television show?
(a) Corky Marlinson.
(b) Norah Mangor.
(c) Wailee Ming.
(d) Michael Tolland.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Senator Sexton's campaign assistant?
2. How does the Delta Force describe the situation to the controller after the scientists realize salt water is around the meteorite?
3. What is the name of the paleontologist hired by the president to verify the meteorite?
4. What is the name of Michael's wife who passed away from cancer?
5. What is the name of the act that Marjorie tells Gabrielle that would allow private companies to explore space?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)