|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 46-50.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Gabriel heading at the end of Chapter 50?
(a) Senator Sexton's apartment.
(b) Her office.
(c) The White House.
(d) Her apartment.
2. What does Ming try to get that causes him to fall in the water?
(a) He jumps into the water.
(b) A water sample.
(c) A closer look.
(d) A picture.
3. What does the president wish Rachel to do for his staff when he speaks with her over video link?
(a) Lie to them.
(b) Brief them.
(c) Impress them.
(d) Encourage them.
4. What is the name of the NASA administrator who greets Rachel at the glacier?
(a) Zachary Herney.
(b) William Pickering.
(c) Lawrence Ekstrom.
(d) Corky Marlinson.
5. How many civilian scientists had President Herney enlisted to ensure NASA's discovery was accurate?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the president of the United States in the book?
2. What do the scientists see an obvious outline of in the extraction pit of the glacier after using the GPR?
3. Who is Gabrielle greeted by for her meeting at the White House?
4. What have the Delta Force been authorized to protect regarding the Milne Ice Shelf?
5. What is the name of the glacier that Rachel lands on in Chapter 16?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)