|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 106-110.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Senator Sexton believe Chris Harper is doing in his second press conference video?
(b) Covering something up.
(c) Making it all up.
(d) Telling the truth.
2. Where does a bullet graze Rachel when the Delta Force begin shooting the people on the Goya?
(a) The back.
(b) Her arm.
(c) The neck.
(d) Her leg.
3. What do the Delta Force jam as they approach the Goya?
(a) The radar and radio signals.
(b) Their telephones.
(c) Their radar.
(d) Their lights.
4. What is the name of the act that Marjorie tells Gabrielle that would allow private companies to explore space?
(a) Space Privatization Act.
(b) The Space Commercialization Promotions Act.
(c) Space Provisions Act.
(d) Private Space Act.
5. What does Rachel say would be hurt for the meteorite discovery if one part of the findings comes into question?
(a) The positive impact.
(b) Its credibility.
(c) Its honesty.
(d) The funding.
Short Answer Questions
1. What password does Gabrielle first try to gain access into the Senator's computer?
2. What percentage of salinity does Norah discover the water around the meteorite had in Chapter 41?
3. How many ice samples had Norah taken of the meteorite to confirm it was fresh water?
4. Who does Marjorie Tench call after agreeing to meet William Pickering in Chapter 80?
5. Who tells Gabrielle that she has been providing her with the NASA data she was giving to Senator Sexton?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)