|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 40-46.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes equipment and glass panes to break on some of Chandraskatta's destroyers?
(a) Warning shots from U.S. ships.
(b) A sudden storm.
(c) Sonic booms from low-flying U.S. aircraft.
(d) An unexplained explosion.
2. What is the result of the initial Japanese strike against the U.S. Navy?
(a) Three battleships are sunk.
(b) Dozens of destroyers and a few cruisers are sunk.
(c) Two carriers are damaged and two subs are destroyed.
(d) The U.S. fleet becomes totally disorganized.
3. What do the bombers from Elmendorf Air Force Base destroy, besides the missile sites?
(a) Military radio sites.
(b) A dam.
(c) An airbase.
4. What does Ryan do when he learns that the FBI is searching for Kimberly Norton?
(a) He loses his temper.
(b) He flies to Japan immediately.
(c) He offers to use operatives watching Goto to help.
(d) He orders all other work to stop to help search for her.
5. Where is Koga brought when Yamata's henchmen kidnap him?
(a) A hidden military facility.
(b) An unused prison.
(c) A secluded cabin in the wilderness.
(d) Yamata's apartment.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Citibank's stock sold off rapidly?
2. How does the NTSB determine the cause of the Cresta accidents?
3. When Ryan and the U.S. President are going to Moscow, what is being done with the nuclear warheads that Yamata possesses?
4. What does Ryan believe Japan's ultimate goal is?
5. What is Ryan's relationship with Sergey Golovko?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)