|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 40-46.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are "zaibatsu"?
(a) Start-up companies.
(c) Wealthy businessmen and industrialists.
(d) A brand of cars.
2. What precipitates the decline of U.S. financial and blue-chip stocks?
(a) The sale of Asian owned Treasury notes.
(b) The bankruptcy of Citibank.
(c) European purchase of U.S. Treasury notes.
(d) The failure of the U.S. auto industry.
3. What does Ryan do when he learns that the FBI is searching for Kimberly Norton?
(a) He orders all other work to stop to help search for her.
(b) He loses his temper.
(c) He offers to use operatives watching Goto to help.
(d) He flies to Japan immediately.
4. What does Boris Scherenko agree to do?
(a) Help find Koga.
(b) Betray the U.S. operatives in Japan.
(c) Steal Japanese military plans.
(d) Kill Koga.
5. How many missile sites do the bombers from Elmendorf Air Force Base destroy?
(a) Eighteen sites.
(b) Eight sites.
(c) Fifteen sites.
(d) Three sites.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Admiral Dubro ordered to do while the attack on Japan is underway?
2. When Ryan and the U.S. President are going to Moscow, what is being done with the nuclear warheads that Yamata possesses?
3. How often do U.S. Japanese war game exercises take place?
4. What is Ryan's relationship with Sergey Golovko?
5. Following the economic crisis, what action does George Winston take at Columbus Group?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)