|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 40-46.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What resource do the Pentagon and the Defense Department come up with for the military effort against Japan?
(a) Detailed information on Japan's military.
(b) Five submarines.
(c) Inactive stores of munitions.
(d) The frequency of Japanese radio communication.
2. How are the three Comanche helicopters refueled over the Pacific?
(a) By one of the Ohio-class submarines.
(b) By Russian aircraft.
(c) By the Stennis.
(d) By a refueling plane from the Stennis.
3. In what way has Searls modified his program at Yamata's instruction?
(a) He made it undetectable.
(b) He encrypted its source code.
(c) He turned it into a virus.
(d) He added a "destruction device" to it.
4. Yamata's Columbus Group leads the new trend in buying what?
(a) Precious metals.
(b) U.S. land.
(c) Trade commodities.
5. The war games principally involve what type of forces?
Short Answer Questions
1. The Russians come up with what unexpected ally in Japan?
2. When Ryan visits Russia, the mood is best described in which way?
3. What do the bombers from Elmendorf Air Force Base destroy, besides the missile sites?
4. The U.S. military planning in response to the Japanese attack revolves mostly around which of the following?
5. After the Japanese attacks, what strategic advantage has Admiral Chandraskatta achieved in his maneuvers against Admiral Dubro in the Indian Ocean?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)