|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the CIA operative Chet Nomuri's mission?
(a) To undermine Goto's campaign.
(b) To kill Yamata.
(c) To gather information on the ziabatsu-Goto connection.
(d) To infiltrate and assassinate the ziabatsu.
2. What goes wrong in the process to create rust-resistant tanks?
(a) Welding flux contaminates the surface.
(b) A dipping-solution is calibrated incorrectly.
(c) The solution is never applied.
(d) A unknown chemical is added.
3. Who leads the push for the Trade Reform Act?
(a) Secretary Hatfield.
(b) Representative Al Trent.
(c) Congressman Avery Combs.
(d) Senator Leon Haney.
4. Why is Citibank's stock sold off rapidly?
(a) Its model is no longer competitive.
(b) Yamata orders the zaibatsu to sell it.
(c) It loses financial backing.
(d) Computer programs predict it will suffer most from a declining dollar.
5. The war games principally involve what type of forces?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are "zaibatsu"?
2. What does Ryan realize about the U.S. military?
3. What does the commander of U.S. Navy forces in the Indian Ocean believe about the Indian Navy?
4. What are Clark and Chavez ordered to do just as Kimberly Norton gets killed?
5. Why does Ryan find the investments of Asian banks unremarkable?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)