|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the commander of U.S. Navy forces in the Indian Ocean believe about the Indian Navy?
(a) They are preparing to attack U.S. forces.
(b) Their strength is vastly over-estimated.
(c) They have nuclear-armed subs.
(d) They are preparing to invade Sri Lanka.
2. What other island do Japanese troops take over in their first strikes?
3. How are Yamata's missiles transported across Saipan?
(a) By converted troop transports.
(b) By car carriers.
(c) By Russian purchased ICBM launchers.
(d) By tractor trailers.
4. Who leads the push for the Trade Reform Act?
(a) Senator Leon Haney.
(b) Secretary Hatfield.
(c) Congressman Avery Combs.
(d) Representative Al Trent.
5. How do the Cresta's tanks become rusted?
(a) They rust while waiting unused in an open lot.
(b) Salt for snow clearing rusts them on the road.
(c) Salty sea air rusts them during the course of travel.
(d) Someone applies a fluid to them that aids in rusting.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the American reception of the new Crestas?
2. The war games principally involve what type of forces?
3. What is the result of the initial Japanese strike against the U.S. Navy?
4. What is a Cresta?
5. What locations is Chet Nomuri ordered to continue frequenting?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)