|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ryan do when he learns that the FBI is searching for Kimberly Norton?
(a) He loses his temper.
(b) He flies to Japan immediately.
(c) He offers to use operatives watching Goto to help.
(d) He orders all other work to stop to help search for her.
2. How many people are killed in the accident that leads to an NTSB investigation?
(a) Five people.
(b) Ten people.
(c) Nine people.
(d) Two people.
3. What is happening to the global stock of nuclear weapons when the novel begins?
(a) Both the U.S. and Russia are disposing of their weapons.
(b) Both the U.S. and Russia are stockpiling weapons.
(c) Many private companies are secretly developing these weapons.
(d) Most major countries have nuclear weapons.
4. What is the CIA operative Chet Nomuri's mission?
(a) To undermine Goto's campaign.
(b) To gather information on the ziabatsu-Goto connection.
(c) To kill Yamata.
(d) To infiltrate and assassinate the ziabatsu.
5. After his meeting with Searls in New York, where does Yamata travel to in order to meet with political and military leaders?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Raizo Yamata buy land?
2. What development occurs in the FBI investigation on Vice-President Kealty shortly after the NTSB investigation?
3. What do Ryan and Durling intend to do about Kimberly's death?
4. What is the American reception of the new Crestas?
5. Yamata is planning to refit the Russian missiles to carry what type of weapon?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)