|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Mother Confessor and the sorceress struggle to run into the ____________ during the spell.
2. What were the color of the eyes which looked back at her when Abby was pulled from the fight with the Mord-Sith?
3. Where did Abby hide from the D'Haran when her village was attacked, allowing her to be unscathed?
(a) Under some tree branches.
(b) Root cellar.
(c) A closet.
(d) On her roof.
4. Mother Confessor tells Zedd they have until _______ as that's when the D'Haran are expecting to see the Mord-Sith again.
5. ____________ is the right hand man of Panis Rahl and Zedd wants to send death back to him and to his armies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Zedd that he can not do the spell that he is planning on doing after the person has looked over the elements?
2. What had Abby's husband mended so many times that she now saw broken when she arrived at Coney Crossing?
3. Philip points out that Jana's mother just has some new _______, which makes her different from when they'd seen her last.
4. What does Zedd shrink in order to put it into his pocket to carry around, which seems odd to Abby?
5. The Mord-Sith tended to carry around a small red leather __________ which would hurt their opponents.
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Mariska say is to be done with the prisoners that Panis Rahl has taken?
2. What happens to Zedd's daughter in the middle of the spell that Zedd is casting?
3. What is the plan that Zedd shares with Abby when they are going back to Coney Crossing to help her village?
4. Why does Abby feel great shame along with happiness that Zedd has agreed to help her with her request?
5. What does Abby decide to do when she is released from her duty to the Mord-Sith?
6. Why wasn't Zedd's daughter dead after all, as Zedd explains to Abby in the end of the story?
7. What does Mariska do in order to show the true power of herself and of the people of Panis Rahl's army?
8. What happens after the prisoners are brought behind Zedd by Delora and the Mother Confessor?
9. What is the explanation that Zedd offers to Abby when she realizes that Zedd and the Mother Confessor knew of the enemy's plan?
10. What does Zedd tell the people of Coney Crossing about the role of Abby in their safety?
This section contains 668 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)