|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was sleeping beside the tent when Abby finds the tent by listening to the bracelet?
(c) Panis Rahl.
2. Who stares back at Abby with empty faces as she walks around the camp to find her family?
3. Philip points out that Jana's mother just has some new _______, which makes her different from when they'd seen her last.
(a) Hair colors.
4. The girl in the tent, according to Abby, was ___________ Jana, which was disappointing to Abby.
(a) An imprisoned.
(c) A dead.
5. Zedd reveals to Abby that his father owed her mother no _________, though that's what Abby believed.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the end, Zedd says that enemies are the price of __________, even bitter enemies.
2. Zedd says that since Abby has declared the debt __________, then he says he will not argue with her statement.
3. Who is the figure who carries the child back up from the banks of the river in order to take her back?
4. With the charcoal from the hearth, Philip had drawn ____________ for Jana to enjoy.
5. What does Zedd shrink in order to put it into his pocket to carry around, which seems odd to Abby?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Abby have to do after the Mord-Sith has been captured and is killed?
2. What does Abby show to Zedd when they first arrive at Coney Crossing, the village where she lives?
3. Why doesn't Delora initially listen to Zedd when he asks her to talk to the troops about their plan?
4. What does Abby hear when the ground seems to split open during the spell that Zedd has cast?
5. What does Mariska say is to be done with the prisoners that Panis Rahl has taken?
6. Why wasn't Zedd's daughter dead after all, as Zedd explains to Abby in the end of the story?
7. What does Abby realize about her appearance that she now shares with Zedd?
8. What is the spell that Zedd appears to cast on his own daughter when she is returned to Zedd by Abby?
9. What is Zedd's response to the threat of death as given to him by Mariska?
10. What is the plan that Zedd shares with Abby when they are going back to Coney Crossing to help her village?
This section contains 623 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)