|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Zedd shrink in order to put it into his pocket to carry around, which seems odd to Abby?
(a) A tree.
(b) The house.
(c) A bird.
(d) The stone on which he stood.
2. Zedd gives Abby until _________ to find her daughter as she is walking through the camp by herself.
3. Abby realizes that whatever Zedd does, the ___________ will be caught in the middle of the spell.
4. Zedd tells the soldiers there is no ___________ that day, that he has ended the war.
5. The girl in the tent, according to Abby, was ___________ Jana, which was disappointing to Abby.
(a) An imprisoned.
(b) A dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. The fire that Zedd sends is a liquid blue and __________ fire which speeds past the green boundary.
2. Mother Confessor tells Zedd they have until _______ as that's when the D'Haran are expecting to see the Mord-Sith again.
3. The Mother Confessor and the sorceress begin to shove people into the ________________, according to Abby's viewpoint.
4. Mariska calls out for the soldiers to leave the ____________ and to save themselves from the spell being cast.
5. In the end, Zedd says that enemies are the price of __________, even bitter enemies.
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the plan that Zedd shares with Abby when they are going back to Coney Crossing to help her village?
2. What is Zedd's response to the threat of death as given to him by Mariska?
3. What does Abby realize about her appearance that she now shares with Zedd?
4. Where does Zedd put Abby in the middle of the spell that is is going to cast on the people in the land?
5. Why does Zedd say that Delora needs to get away from where he is as he is building the spell?
6. Why wasn't Zedd's daughter dead after all, as Zedd explains to Abby in the end of the story?
7. What is Abby now allowed to do since the First Wizard and she are connected through the debt of bones?
8. What does Abby decide to do when she is released from her duty to the Mord-Sith?
9. What does Abby realize is the purpose of the large green wall of fire that she now sees before her?
10. What does the Mord-Sith do after the magic of Zedd has been reflected back on him?
This section contains 644 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)