|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Abby try to stay away from when she is walking through the camp to find her daughter, while dressed as a Mord-Sith?
(a) Panis Rahl.
(d) The other Mord-Sith.
2. The fire that Zedd sends is a liquid blue and __________ fire which speeds past the green boundary.
3. The fire that Zedd can conjure is the _________ of life, called forth to scourge an enemy, according to Abby's understanding.
4. Zedd tells the people that because Abby cared for her people, she _____________ for their lives.
(c) Took risks.
5. The worst of the boundary which is being put up are the _________ of death which Abby can hear from the spell.
(b) Blood spatters.
6. Abby tells the _________ to forgive her and for Zedd to forgive her as well.
7. Who is told to ride back in order to tell everyone to hold station, though they argue this order?
(b) The Mother Confessor.
8. What is missing from the house when Abby goes back to see how her home fared in the battles?
(c) Barn doors.
9. What does Zedd shrink in order to put it into his pocket to carry around, which seems odd to Abby?
(a) The stone on which he stood.
(b) The house.
(c) A tree.
(d) A bird.
10. Zedd's embrace makes Abby feel as though she is being held by her ___________ once again.
11. Thomas tells Zedd that Zedd can not end the ____________ of ending magic so that the people might feel safer.
12. Zedd tells Abby that they did not think she would do a terrible thing, and they knew Abby would show her true ________.
13. ________ already knows of the D'Harans' plan, and she feels ashamed at her part in the action.
(c) The Mother Confessor.
14. What does Zedd put into Abby's hands as he looks at Abby and holds onto her bracelet for a moment?
(a) A lock of hair.
(b) His hand.
(c) His ring.
(d) Her mother's skull.
15. Who was sleeping beside the tent when Abby finds the tent by listening to the bracelet?
(a) Panis Rahl.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Zedd's daughter doing when the Mother Confessor takes Abby to see her?
2. Zedd ignores the sorceress when she asks him why it is not __________ as though she thought it would.
3. The Mord-Sith tended to carry around a small red leather __________ which would hurt their opponents.
4. What does Abby tell Zedd not to do, even though she knows he will anyway?
5. As Abby continues to watch the wall in the area, it begins to _________ as though it were almost invisible to the naked eye.
This section contains 472 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)