|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Zedd tells Delora that he does not want anyone near him when he unleashes the __________.
(a) Boundary warning.
2. The Mord-Sith tells Zedd that he will be able to watch his _________ die before his eyes when he is taken to Lord Rahl.
3. Zedd's embrace makes Abby feel as though she is being held by her ___________ once again.
4. What is the first word that Mord-Sith utters after she is confessed by the Mother Confessor?
(b) Your grace.
5. Even trying to invoke the spell, according to the doubter, the thing will create intense _________ in the area.
6. What were the color of the eyes which looked back at her when Abby was pulled from the fight with the Mord-Sith?
7. Abby realizes that whatever Zedd does, the ___________ will be caught in the middle of the spell.
8. Zedd tells the people that because Abby cared for her people, she _____________ for their lives.
(d) Took risks.
9. Zedd reminds Anargo that he can not put __________ above his people, even in a difficult situation.
(a) His daughter.
(b) His spell.
(c) His magic.
10. Zedd gives Abby until _________ to find her daughter as she is walking through the camp by herself.
11. The fire that Zedd sends is a liquid blue and __________ fire which speeds past the green boundary.
12. The doubter demands to see the ____________ where the spell was found by Zedd, though Zedd denies him this opportunity.
13. What does Abby say is just a few minutes from the home where they are standing after Zedd asks for its location?
(a) Council building.
(c) Town square.
14. Philip points out that Jana's mother just has some new _______, which makes her different from when they'd seen her last.
(c) Hair colors.
15. As Abby continues to watch the wall in the area, it begins to _________ as though it were almost invisible to the naked eye.
Short Answer Questions
1. Zedd tells the others that those who do not want to live with magic should move to the _________ where they shall be protected.
2. What does Zedd put into Abby's hands as he looks at Abby and holds onto her bracelet for a moment?
3. Zedd says that the life _______ of he and Abby have intersected, so she may call him by his name from that point on.
4. Who does Abby try to stay away from when she is walking through the camp to find her daughter, while dressed as a Mord-Sith?
5. Abby tells the _________ to forgive her and for Zedd to forgive her as well.
This section contains 477 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)