|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Abby and the other women try to shield themselves from the ___________ of the spell by using their arms.
(c) Green light.
(d) New spell.
2. The Mother Confessor and the sorceress begin to shove people into the ________________, according to Abby's viewpoint.
3. Anargo tells Zedd to ___________ or his daughter will die right in front of his eyes, which causes Zedd to make a difficult decision.
(a) Kill him.
(b) Kneel before him.
4. Zedd admits that the spell might be an act of ___________ but he also says that sometimes that's all that's left to do.
5. ____________ is the right hand man of Panis Rahl and Zedd wants to send death back to him and to his armies.
6. Abby tells Zedd to ____________ when she realizes the true evil of the people who are fighting against them.
(a) Let them go.
(b) Kill them all.
(c) Destroy the land.
(d) Be merciful.
7. Zedd tells the others that those who do not want to live with magic should move to the _________ where they shall be protected.
8. Where did Abby hide from the D'Haran when her village was attacked, allowing her to be unscathed?
(a) Root cellar.
(b) A closet.
(c) On her roof.
(d) Under some tree branches.
9. In the end, Zedd says that enemies are the price of __________, even bitter enemies.
10. To Panis Rahl, Zedd sends the gift of _________ for all of the pain that Rahl has caused in the lands.
11. What does Abby grab in order to help Zedd who is being attacked by the Mord-Sith?
(b) Her bag.
12. Zedd realizes he is an object of ___________, but that this does not mean his daughter should be as well.
13. Zedd tells the people that because Abby cared for her people, she _____________ for their lives.
(a) Took risks.
14. Zedd says that the life _______ of he and Abby have intersected, so she may call him by his name from that point on.
15. How does Mariska kill the child when Zedd refuses to give up and surrender to Anargo?
(a) Tortures her.
(b) Slits her throat.
(c) Drowns her.
(d) Chokes her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Around what do the flies swarm as the group comes to the area where they will meet with the D'Haran?
2. Who tells Zedd that he can not do the spell that he is planning on doing after the person has looked over the elements?
3. What does Abby say when she realizes that Zedd's daughter has been stolen back in the end?
4. As Zedd's arms move upward, the morning cracks with a peal of ________ and the molten masse plunges into the water.
5. What does Zedd put into Abby's hands as he looks at Abby and holds onto her bracelet for a moment?
This section contains 503 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)