|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The wall which is put up is a part of the ___________ and an army will not be able to cross it.
2. Who tells Zedd that he can not do the spell that he is planning on doing after the person has looked over the elements?
3. Zedd says that the __________ seems to have slipped his mind and then he apologizes for being more forgetful as of late.
4. Thomas tells Zedd that the demands for relief from _________ grow every day and that Zedd has fueled the fury.
5. What does Abby say is just a few minutes from the home where they are standing after Zedd asks for its location?
(b) Town square.
(c) Council building.
6. What is missing from the house when Abby goes back to see how her home fared in the battles?
(d) Barn doors.
7. What is Zedd's daughter doing when the Mother Confessor takes Abby to see her?
8. The fire that Zedd can conjure is the _________ of life, called forth to scourge an enemy, according to Abby's understanding.
9. Mother Confessor tells Zedd they have until _______ as that's when the D'Haran are expecting to see the Mord-Sith again.
10. In the end, Zedd says that enemies are the price of __________, even bitter enemies.
11. Zedd says there will also be a need to assign boundary ___________ to ensure people do not pass through the boundaries.
12. Zedd cast the _______spell so that everyone would think they saw my daughter being killed.
13. Zedd tells the others he will call up a second wall of _________ in order to keep the magic and non-magic worlds apart.
14. As Abby continues to watch the wall in the area, it begins to _________ as though it were almost invisible to the naked eye.
15. The fire that Zedd sends is a liquid blue and __________ fire which speeds past the green boundary.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Abby grab in order to help Zedd who is being attacked by the Mord-Sith?
2. How does Mariska kill the child when Zedd refuses to give up and surrender to Anargo?
3. Thomas tells Zedd that Zedd can not end the ____________ of ending magic so that the people might feel safer.
4. The Mord-Sith tended to carry around a small red leather __________ which would hurt their opponents.
5. Abby begins to feel her bracelet getting warmer and her wrist beginning to ________ as she moves in a certain direction.
This section contains 469 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)