|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The fire that Zedd sends is a liquid blue and __________ fire which speeds past the green boundary.
2. As Abby continues to watch the wall in the area, it begins to _________ as though it were almost invisible to the naked eye.
3. What does Abby say when she realizes that Zedd's daughter has been stolen back in the end?
(a) I've failed you.
(b) You deserve better.
(c) I knew it.
(d) I'm sorry.
4. Abby tells the _________ to forgive her and for Zedd to forgive her as well.
5. Zedd says that the life _______ of he and Abby have intersected, so she may call him by his name from that point on.
6. Abby had once cried herself to sleep when thinking of _________ and of marrying such a solemn man.
7. What does Abby say is just a few minutes from the home where they are standing after Zedd asks for its location?
(a) Town square.
(b) Council building.
8. With the charcoal from the hearth, Philip had drawn ____________ for Jana to enjoy.
9. The fire that Zedd can conjure is the _________ of life, called forth to scourge an enemy, according to Abby's understanding.
10. The Mother Confessor tells Abby that killing the Mord-Sith is the ____________ thing to do.
11. What does Zedd shrink in order to put it into his pocket to carry around, which seems odd to Abby?
(a) A bird.
(b) The house.
(c) The stone on which he stood.
(d) A tree.
12. Zedd ignores the sorceress when she asks him why it is not __________ as though she thought it would.
(a) Glowing more.
13. Zedd tells the soldiers there is no ___________ that day, that he has ended the war.
14. What does Abby tell Zedd not to do, even though she knows he will anyway?
(a) Be loud.
(b) Use magic.
(c) Be quiet.
15. Mother Confessor tells Zedd they have until _______ as that's when the D'Haran are expecting to see the Mord-Sith again.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the end, Zedd says that enemies are the price of __________, even bitter enemies.
2. Zedd cast the _______spell so that everyone would think they saw my daughter being killed.
3. What does Zedd put into Abby's hands as he looks at Abby and holds onto her bracelet for a moment?
4. Zedd reveals that Helsa and Abby were doing dying during the __________, which Zedd's father helped to prevent.
5. Abby's mother had told her that a sorceress was no more than a __________ if she acted like one.
This section contains 464 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)