|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Zedd shrink in order to put it into his pocket to carry around, which seems odd to Abby?
(a) The stone on which he stood.
(b) The house.
(c) A bird.
(d) A tree.
2. What do Zedd and the Mother Confessor say the D'Haran will think the screaming is coming from?
(a) Zedd being tortured.
(b) The Mord-Sith being tortured.
(c) The Mother Confessor being tortured.
(d) Abby being tortured.
3. Zedd and Abby's hair turns __________ because of the experience they shared together during the spell.
4. Abby begins to feel her bracelet getting warmer and her wrist beginning to ________ as she moves in a certain direction.
(b) Break out in a rash.
5. Even trying to invoke the spell, according to the doubter, the thing will create intense _________ in the area.
6. What had Abby's husband mended so many times that she now saw broken when she arrived at Coney Crossing?
7. ________ already knows of the D'Harans' plan, and she feels ashamed at her part in the action.
(a) The Mother Confessor.
8. Delora tells Zedd that he actually makes a lousy wind of _____________, in the end.
9. The Mord-Sith tended to carry around a small red leather __________ which would hurt their opponents.
10. The Mother Confessor and the sorceress struggle to run into the ____________ during the spell.
11. What is the first word that Mord-Sith utters after she is confessed by the Mother Confessor?
(a) Your grace.
12. Zedd reveals to Abby that his father owed her mother no _________, though that's what Abby believed.
13. Zedd says there will also be a need to assign boundary ___________ to ensure people do not pass through the boundaries.
14. The Mord-Sith says that the First Wizard had made a very big ___________ in his action.
15. Zedd's embrace makes Abby feel as though she is being held by her ___________ once again.
Short Answer Questions
1. The green fire, Abby realizes, is ____________ come to life as a result of the spell that Zedd casts.
2. Zedd tells the soldiers there is no ___________ that day, that he has ended the war.
3. Abby is told to put on the clothes of the Mord-Sith and to act ___________ when entering the D'Haran camp.
4. The worst of the boundary which is being put up are the _________ of death which Abby can hear from the spell.
5. The fire that Zedd sends is a liquid blue and __________ fire which speeds past the green boundary.
This section contains 447 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)