1. The old woman in the beginning of the story is curious about the _________ that the younger woman carries.
2. The older woman and the younger woman are standing outside the _________ in order to see the wizards.
3. The old woman licks the tip of her tongue and reveals that she is missing a ___________ when she looks at Abby.
4. Why did the people standing on the bridge move to the side, even though they did not have to do so?
5. Abby notices that some of the soldiers were little more than _________, some from her homeland of Pendisan Reach.
6. What is so special about the hair of the Mother Confessor, according to Abby's description?
This section contains 4,429 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)