|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Page 136-162.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Zedd realizes he is an object of ___________, but that this does not mean his daughter should be as well.
2. The old woman in the beginning of the story is curious about the _________ that the younger woman carries.
3. What is the color of the dress that Abby is wearing when the old woman reaches out to touch her?
4. Zedd's embrace makes Abby feel as though she is being held by her ___________ once again.
5. Zedd says there will also be a need to assign boundary ___________ to ensure people do not pass through the boundaries.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the fire which Zedd is conjuring after setting up the boundary in the story?
2. How many men trotted up past others in the line, even though the others had been waiting for a long time?
3. Zedd says that the life _______ of he and Abby have intersected, so she may call him by his name from that point on.
4. What does Abby say when she realizes that Zedd's daughter has been stolen back in the end?
5. The older woman and the younger woman are standing outside the _________ in order to see the wizards.
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)