|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Page 136-162.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Abby blame for causing her to have to be in the line to see the Wizard in order to have her request granted?
(a) The invasion.
(b) A fire in her village.
(c) Her mother.
2. The Mother Confessor tells Abby that killing the Mord-Sith is the ____________ thing to do.
3. The lock of hair that the nobleman had brought with him came from _____________, though he did not realize it.
(a) A Mord-Sith.
(b) Panis Rahl.
(c) Zedd's daughter.
(d) Magical sources.
4. What is the name of the man who questions the First Wizard's interpretation of the spell?
5. What did the sorceress do as the people begin to walk down the hall to the place where they might ask their questions?
(b) Kill ungrateful people.
(c) Light the lamps.
(d) Serve food to those in line.
Short Answer Questions
1. Philip points out that Jana's mother just has some new _______, which makes her different from when they'd seen her last.
2. What is the excuse the woman gives to the people who have been waiting on the bridge for nearly an entire day?
3. Abby realizes that whatever Zedd does, the ___________ will be caught in the middle of the spell.
4. To Panis Rahl, Zedd sends the gift of _________ for all of the pain that Rahl has caused in the lands.
5. The Mother Confessor and the sorceress begin to shove people into the ________________, according to Abby's viewpoint.
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)