Lesson 1 (from Page 1-45)
Abby is waiting outside of a building in order to see a Wizard to ask for help for her village. The objective of this daily lesson is to discuss the power of asking for help instead of simply doing the work yourself on your own.
1. Have each student make a list of the things they ask for help on in their own life.
2. In smaller groups, have students discuss whether they think asking for help is a sign of weakness.
3. As a class, have the students discuss the power of asking for help. How is this more effective than simply doing something on your own? What are the limitations of asking for help?
4. Homework: Have each student write about a time in which they asked for help from someone else. What happened?
5. Homework: Have students discuss whether they are a person who likes to ask...
This section contains 5,529 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)