1. Where does Aschenbach live?
2. When does "Death In Venice" take place?
Early 20th century.
3. At the beginning of the book, why does Aschenbach take a walk?
To clear his mind.
4. On his walk, what does Aschenbach pass?
A stoneyard with gravestones for sale.
5. On his walk, where does Aschenbach end up and stop briefly?
At a Byzantine chapel.
6. What is the weather on this first day in the novella?
Dark and cloudy.
7. At the chapel, Aschenbach encounters a _______ man.
8. Aschenbach sees a man at the chapel. What color is the man's hair?
9. What is Aschenbach's profession?
This section contains 3,388 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)