1. Where does Aschenbach live?
2. When does "Death In Venice" take place?
3. At the beginning of the book, why does Aschenbach take a walk?
4. On his walk, what does Aschenbach pass?
5. On his walk, where does Aschenbach end up and stop briefly?
6. What is the weather on this first day in the novella?
7. At the chapel, Aschenbach encounters a _______ man.
8. Aschenbach sees a man at the chapel. What color is the man's hair?
9. What is Aschenbach's profession?
This section contains 3,388 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)