|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Judging from the man's attire and physical characteristics, Aschenbach concludes that this man is NOT _______ .
(c) A man.
2. What sort of school did Aschenbach attend?
(b) Military school.
(c) He didn't attend school.
(d) Catholic school.
3. Aschenbach's childhood is characterized by _______.
4. Aschenbach has a _______ complexion.
5. Lately, Aschenbach has had a difficult time _________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the purpose of Part Two of "Death In Venice?"
2. What is Aschenbach's profession?
3. What characterizes Aschenbach's daydream?
4. What did the professions of Aschenbach's parents instill in him?
5. The approaching war referenced is __________.
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)