|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Aschenbach's mother is from ________.
2. What is the weather on this first day in the novella?
(a) Dark and cloudy.
(c) Warm and sunny.
3. What happens in Aschenbach's daydream?
(a) He meets and falls in love with a beautiful woman.
(b) He foresees his own death.
(c) He sees a vivid scene of a tropical foreign land.
(d) He remembers a birthday he spent with his parents.
4. Lately, Aschenbach has been _______ with his routine.
5. How does Aschenbach hide his loneliness?
(b) Superficial friendships.
Short Answer Questions
1. Aschenbach's daydream shows his _______.
2. Aschenbach has a _______ complexion.
3. What does Aschenbach chronically suffer from?
4. Aschenbach has always led a(n) _____ life.
5. At the beginning of the book, when Aschenbach encounters the man at the chapel, what does their interaction consists of?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)