|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On his walk, what does Aschenbach pass?
(a) A statue.
(b) A stoneyard with gravestones for sale.
(c) A homeless man.
(d) A garden.
2. What makes Aschenbach pull back from his daydream?
(a) Fear of judgement.
(b) He becomes tired.
(c) Dissatisfaction with his imagination.
(d) Diligence in work.
3. Approximately how old is Aschenbach?
(c) Old man.
(d) Young man.
4. What does Aschenbach think the benefit of a vacation will be?
(a) He will sleep better.
(b) He will have an adventure.
(c) He will find his long lost brother.
(d) He will improve his writing.
5. What characterizes Aschenbach's daydream?
Short Answer Questions
1. Aschenbach has a _______ complexion.
2. What has Aschenbach's dedication to work deprived him of?
3. Aschenbach's work ethic could be called _________.
4. What province is Aschenbach from?
5. Aschenbach sees a man at the chapel. What color is the man's hair?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)