|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What characterizes Aschenbach's daydream?
2. What season is it at the beginning of "Death In Venice?"
3. What expression does the man at the chapel give to Aschenbach?
(a) A look of distress.
(b) A smile.
(c) A scowl.
4. What do Aschenbach's books represent?
(a) The criminal and corrupt nature of humans.
(b) The superiority of animals over humans.
(c) The struggles and triumphs of his generation.
(d) The current political situation.
5. Aschenbach's work ethic could be called _________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Aschenbach look at the world differently?
2. What does Aschenbach think the benefit of a vacation will be?
3. At the chapel, Aschenbach encounters a _______ man.
4. Aschenbach keep his beard _________.
5. Aschenbach spends all his time _________.
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)