|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times has Aschenbach been married?
2. What expression does the man at the chapel give to Aschenbach?
(a) A smile.
(b) A scowl.
(d) A look of distress.
3. While out on his walk, Aschenbach begins to feel _________.
4. Approximately how old is Aschenbach?
(b) Old man.
(c) Young man.
5. What is Aschenbach's profession?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Aschenbach pulls back from his daydream, it shows his reluctance to follow ______.
2. Lately, Aschenbach has had a difficult time _________.
3. At the chapel, Aschenbach encounters a _______ man.
4. What province is Aschenbach from?
5. What is the purpose of Part Two of "Death In Venice?"
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)