|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Aschenbach's father's profession?
(a) An official.
(b) A teacher.
(c) An actor.
(d) A salesman.
2. The man at the chapel carries a _______.
(b) Bag of money.
(d) Walking stick.
3. What is the cause of Aschenbach's anxiety?
(a) His poverty.
(b) The approaching war.
(c) His failure as a writer.
(d) The death of a friend.
4. Aschenbach keep his beard _________.
(a) Long and curly.
(d) Big and white.
5. How does Aschenbach hide his loneliness?
(c) Superficial friendships.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Aschenbach returns to the chapel at the end of his walk, the man has ___________.
2. How long has Aschenbach been sick?
3. How many children does Aschenbach have?
4. Aschenbach has a _______ complexion.
5. What happens in Aschenbach's daydream?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)