|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What author does Aschenbach reference to describe his physical health?
(b) Thomas Mann.
(d) Oscar Wilde.
2. What characterized Aschenbach in his youth?
(a) All of these.
3. What does Aschenbach credit his level of greatness to?
(a) People have sympathy for him.
(b) He is inherently better.
(c) He is more talented than others.
(d) He has survived many trials.
4. Aschenbach's belief system and opinions are_________.
5. Aschenbach's childhood is characterized by _______.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lately, Aschenbach has had a difficult time _________.
2. While out on his walk, Aschenbach begins to feel _________.
3. What is the complexion of the man at the chapel?
4. What characterizes Aschenbach's daydream?
5. Aschenbach's mother is from ________.
This section contains 132 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)