|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the chapel, Aschenbach encounters a _______ man.
2. Aschenbach sees a man at the chapel. What color is the man's hair?
3. On his walk, where does Aschenbach end up and stop briefly?
(a) At a Byzantine chapel.
(b) At a monastery.
(c) At a Jewish temple.
(d) At a religious commune.
4. When did Aschenbach achieve fame?
(a) When he was young.
(c) Only recently.
(d) Not yet, but he will.
5. What is Aschenbach's mother's profession?
(a) A seamstress.
(b) A teacher.
(c) An artist.
(d) A housewife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Usually Aschenbach feels ________ at his summer house.
2. What characterized Aschenbach in his youth?
3. Lately, Aschenbach has been _______ with his routine.
4. On his walk, what does Aschenbach pass?
5. What author does Aschenbach reference to describe his physical health?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)