|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Aschenbach dress?
2. What is the cause of Aschenbach's anxiety?
(a) His poverty.
(b) The approaching war.
(c) His failure as a writer.
(d) The death of a friend.
3. Aschenbach's belief system and opinions are_________.
4. Aschenbach's father is from _________.
5. What is a physical characteristic of the first boatman Aschenbach sees?
(a) He is a hunchback.
(b) He has a large nose.
(c) He is blind.
(d) He is missing fingers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Aschenbach get off the gondola and return to it?
2. How does Aschenbach pass the time on the boat?
3. What does Aschenbach compare the second boatman's beard to?
4. Usually Aschenbach feels ________ at his summer house.
5. On his walk, what does Aschenbach pass?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)