|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tadzio begin to do that forces Aschenbach to speculate about Tadzio's feelings for him?
(a) He makes eye contact.
(b) He writes him leters.
(c) He approaches him.
(d) He walks past his bathing cabin.
2. What compels Aschenbach to leave Venice this time?
(a) He hates Venice.
(b) He thinks his hotel is haunted.
(c) A foul smell.
(d) He is robbed.
3. Aschenbach feels _______ about using Tadzio as inspiration.
4. The family Aschenbach sees in his hotel are from _______.
5. Why does Aschenbach get off the gondola and return to it?
(a) Because he forgot his luggage.
(b) Because he forgot to say goodbye to the gondolier.
(c) Because he was filing a complaint against the gondolier.
(d) Because he was getting change to pay the gondolier.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times has Aschenbach been divorced?
2. How long until Aschenbach's luggage returns to Venice?
3. How is the boat Aschenbach takes to Venice described?
4. Tadzio has reinstated Aschenbach's sense of _______.
5. What do Aschenbach's characters represent about his beliefs of humans?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)