Mid-Book Test (up to Act 2, Pages 173-193)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What reason does Willy give for refusing Charley's offer?
2. How does Willy pay for Biff's radio correspondence course?
3. What derogatory comment does Biff make about Willy?
4. For what reason does Biff believe the Lomans are unsuccessful?
5. How does Willy obtain the materials for the stoop he adds to his house?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. Comment about Willy's assertion that "I never in my life told him anything but decent things."
This section contains 1,229 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)