|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charley say causes an earthquake?
(a) The San Andreas Fault
(b) When people start to not smile back.
(c) Someone having an affair.
(d) A young man flunking Math.
2. How does Biff convey his strong reluctance to see Bill Oliver?
(a) He says wild horses wouldn't make him go back.
(b) He says a team of horses could not have dragged him back.
(c) He says a mad bear would have to chase him back into the place.
(d) He says he would rather walk over hot coals than go back.
3. Why does Biff no longer want Willy to intercede with Birnbaum over the Math failure?
(a) He thinks it is now too late. He does not think Willy can argue well enough.
(b) He knows it really would not work.
(c) He does not think Math is important.
(d) He no longer has respect for his father.
4. What is Happy's version of the great dream?
(a) To buy a condo in Florida
(b) To be merchandise manager
(c) To come out number-one man
(d) To buy a ranch and build guest houses on it
5. Why does Linda stop picking up the flowers from the floor?
(a) Happy picks up the flowers for her.
(b) Her back is painful.
(c) She refuses anymore to act as a maid for her sons.
(d) There are no more flowers to pick up.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Happy dismiss as "just a guy?"
2. Ben refers to ____________ when he says: 'It's dark there, but full of diamonds."
3. How does Linda react to Charley's words at the beginning of the scene?
4. To whom is Willy referring when he says, "He thinks I'm nothing?"
5. To whose comment about Willy does Happy object?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)