Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Charley respond to Happy's claim that they (the brothers) would have helped Willy?
(a) He says he had not realized that would be the case.
(b) He laughs.
(c) He tells Happy he does not believe he would ever have helped Willy.
(d) He simply grunts.
2. In his outburst, what does Biff call Willy?
(a) A fake and a rake
(b) A phoney, a liar and a wizened Lothario
(c) A liar, a fake and a phony
(d) A liar, a rake and a phony
3. What caution does Ben offer?
(a) It's not a good idea to fight fair with a stranger.
(b) The policy might not be honored.
(c) It's a bad idea to put all your eggs in one basket.
(d) The amount invested might not be sufficient.
4. What is the reason Biff gives Willy for Birnbaum's dislike of him?
(a) Birnbaum caught Biff kissing his daughter behind the bicycle sheds.
(b) Birnbaum is jealous of Biff's looks.
(c) Binbaum caught Biff mimicking him in front of the other students.
(d) Birnbaum was jealous because Biff was actually better at calculus than was his teacher.
5. To what "cowardly thing" does Ben refer?
(d) Scapegoating another person
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Willy doing in the garden?
2. Where does Stanley suggest Willy buy seeds?
3. What makes Linda bewildered about Willy's suicide?
4. What lie does Biff accuse Happy of telling?
5. How much money is involved?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)