|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In his outburst, what does Biff call Willy?
(a) A fake and a rake
(b) A liar, a rake and a phony
(c) A phoney, a liar and a wizened Lothario
(d) A liar, a fake and a phony
2. With what object does Biff confront Willy?
(a) A gardening boot
(b) Bill Oliver's fountain pen
(c) The rubber tube from the vicinity of the heater
(d) The stockings left by the Woman in Boston
3. What does Biff think Linda needs?
(a) Some money
(b) Some new silk stockings
(c) Some rest
(d) Some flowers
4. What is the guaranteed proposition Willy refers to as he "speaks" to Ben?
(a) The value of the mortgage
(b) The payout on Willy's life insurance
(c) The payout on Ben's life insurance
(d) His superannuation payout
5. What circumstances have led to Biff's leaving in the past?
(a) He had gone overseas.
(b) There had been a family disagreement.
(c) He had gone to live with a girlfriend.
(d) He has had to go interstate to work.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ben refers to ____________ when he says: 'It's dark there, but full of diamonds."
2. What is the appearance of Bill Oliver's fountain pen?
3. What does Linda order her sons to do?
4. Which character is excited about jury duty?
5. Why does Linda stop picking up the flowers from the floor?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)