|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why won't Willy shake hands with Biff?
(a) His hands are dirty from gardening.
(b) He thinks Biff is trying to spite him and is angry.
(c) He thinks Biff is the scum of the earth.
(d) He is angry that he didn't get any dinner at the restaurant.
2. What sound can be heard behind Linda's last speech?
(a) A flute
(b) A harmonica.
(c) Mozart's Requiem
(d) Verdi's Requiem
3. What musical instrument can be heard as the scene changes?
(a) A ukelele
(b) A harmonica
(c) A flute
(d) A violin
4. What lie does Biff accuse Happy of telling?
(a) That he is getting married.
(b) That he is an assistant buyer.
(c) That he is office manager.
(d) That he is head of sales.
5. What does Biff again offer to Happy?
(a) A partnership in a sporting goods retail enterprize
(b) To split the insurance money
(c) A future with him in the country
(d) A free dinner at Frank's Chop House
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Willy explain the Woman's presence to Biff?
2. According to Charley, when was Willy a happy man?
3. What does Linda try to prevent Biff from doing?
4. What is Charley's response when Linda asks him to go on ahead?
5. What does Linda think is best?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)