Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Charley respond to Happy's claim that they (the brothers) would have helped Willy?
(a) He says he had not realized that would be the case.
(b) He laughs.
(c) He tells Happy he does not believe he would ever have helped Willy.
(d) He simply grunts.
2. In his outburst, what does Biff call Willy?
(a) A fake and a rake
(b) A phoney, a liar and a wizened Lothario
(c) A liar, a fake and a phony
(d) A liar, a rake and a phony
3. What caution does Ben offer?
(a) It's not a good idea to fight fair with a stranger.
(b) The policy might not be honored.
(c) It's a bad idea to put all your eggs in one basket.
(d) The amount invested might not be sufficient.
4. What is the reason Biff gives Willy for Birnbaum's dislike of him?
(a) Birnbaum caught Biff kissing his daughter behind the bicycle sheds.
(b) Birnbaum is jealous of Biff's looks.
(c) Binbaum caught Biff mimicking him in front of the other students.
(d) Birnbaum was jealous because Biff was actually better at calculus than was his teacher.
5. To what "cowardly thing" does Ben refer?
(d) Scapegoating another person
6. What is Willy doing in the garden?
(a) Watering the garden
(b) Eating American cheese
(c) Planting seeds
(d) Sitting on the stoop, drinking
7. Where does Stanley suggest Willy buy seeds?
(a) At a hardware on the Eastside
(b) At Wal-Mmart
(c) At a hardware store on Sixth Avenue
(d) At Bloomingdale's
8. What makes Linda bewildered about Willy's suicide?
(a) He never said goodbye to her.
(b) They were just about free and clear financially.
(c) He could have had the job Charley offered.
(d) He did not leave a note.
9. What lie does Biff accuse Happy of telling?
(a) That he is office manager.
(b) That he is head of sales.
(c) That he is an assistant buyer.
(d) That he is getting married.
10. How much money is involved?
(a) Two hundred and fifty thousand dollars
(b) Twenty thousand dollars
(c) Fifty thousand dollars
(d) Two hundred thousand dollars
11. What is Charley's assessment of the funeral?
(a) It was too cheap.
(b) It should not have happened yet.
(c) It was very nice.
(d) It was moving.
12. Who does Happy dismiss as "just a guy?"
13. What does Biff say about himself?
(a) That he is the scum of the earth.
(b) That he is a man of the earth.
(c) That he is a great footballer.
(d) That he is a liar.
14. How does Happy advise his brother to deal with the Bill Oliver matter?
(a) He urges Biff to return the fountain pen anonymously.
(b) He urges Biff to pretend Bill Oliver has offered the money unconditionally.
(c) He advises Biff to go back and try again in a week.
(d) He urges Biff to lie to Willy and pretend Bill Oliver is considering the matter.
15. What distance does Willy measure between the rows?
(a) One chain
(b) One foot
(c) One meter
(d) One inch
Short Answer Questions
1. Why won't Willy shake hands with Biff?
2. How long does Biff wait to see Bill Oliver?
3. When Happy uses the word :strudel," to what is he referring?
4. What does Linda order her sons to do?
5. Where does the Woman retreat to in the Boston hotel?
This section contains 612 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)