|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Requiem.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Willy imagine his funeral will reveal about him?
(a) His popularity and the affection and respect in which he is held.
(b) That his life had been successful.
(c) That he died the death of a salesman.
(d) That people appreciated his jokes and humor.
2. What valuable observation does Biff make about his father's legacy?
(a) That there is more of him in the front stoop than in all his sales.
(b) That they had better hurry and put in the claim for it.
(c) That it should just be enough to support Linda for the rest of her life.
(d) That Willy showed them all that you needed to keep smiling to avoid failure.
3. What does Biff notice when he is in Bill Oliver's office?
(a) That there is a wire recorder on the desk.
(b) That it has paneled walls.
(c) That there is a mahogany desk with a fountain pen lying on the blotter.
(d) That there are fine pictures, a dado rail and Huon pine paneling.
4. How does Willy obtain the materials for the stoop he adds to his house?
(a) He buys it at Wal-Mmart.
(b) He has Biff and Happy steal from a building site.
(c) He has Ben import the lumber from Alaska.
(d) He and Charlie steal the materials from a building site.
5. How does Willy refer to Howard?
(a) That snotnose
(b) That little toad
(c) That booby
(d) That asshole
Short Answer Questions
1. Making an inference from Linda's words, what do you think is Angelo's occupation?
2. What is the woman wearing?
3. What does Linda think is best?
4. What worrying news does Bernard bring?
5. At what time does Happy give Linda some money?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)