|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Requiem.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What change has Happy noticed in Biff?
(a) Biff has put on weight and seems confused.
(b) Biff has become withdrawn and sad.
(c) Biff has lost his old humor and confidence.
(d) Biff has lost his sense of humor and has become bad-tempered.
2. What is Charley's response when Linda asks him to go on ahead?
(a) He refuses and stands close to her.
(b) He hesitates.
(c) He takes off at a jog.
(d) He looks around thoughtfully.
3. What is Linda's response to the flowers?
(a) She weeps a little and puts them to her face.
(b) She weeps, then throws them right back at the giver.
(c) She smiles grimly, then puts the flowers in a vase.
(d) She knocks them to the floor.
4. According to Linda, in what way does Willy compare with many other people?
(a) He earns less money.
(b) He works harder.
(c) He has more good in him.
(d) He is fatter.
5. In his outburst, what does Biff call Willy?
(a) A liar, a fake and a phony
(b) A phoney, a liar and a wizened Lothario
(c) A fake and a rake
(d) A liar, a rake and a phony
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Biff no longer want Willy to intercede with Birnbaum over the Math failure?
2. To whom is Willy referring when he says, "He thinks I'm nothing?"
3. What size stockings does the woman demand?
4. What does Linda ask Willy to forgive?
5. Who brings flowers for Linda?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)