|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Requiem.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From where did Biff leave to travel to Boston to find his father?
(a) Union Station
(b) Brooklyn Bridge
(c) Grand Central
2. What great misconception does Willy express to Ben?
(a) That all anyone needs is a case of samples.
(b) That people will always keep their word.
(c) That a man can end up rich just by being liked.
(d) That all you need to offer is loyalty and the rest will follow.
3. Where was Ben living when he died?
4. Did his funeral meet Willy's expectations?
(a) No. Only a few people sent flowers.
(b) No. Nobody came.
(c) Yes. People told Linda how Willy had made their lives happier.
(d) Yes. People came from Boston.
5. Who brings flowers for Linda?
(d) Bill Oliver
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the outcome of Willy's visit to Howard?
2. Where does Willy believe his company most needs him?
3. What is Willy Loman carrying as he enters the stage?
4. Of what does Charley accuse Willy?
5. What does Willy find frustrating about the appliances he has bought over the years?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)