|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Requiem.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Happy uses the word :strudel," to what is he referring?
(a) A famous German dessert pastry
(b) An exclusive vintage wine
(c) A glamorous girl who has just entered the restaurant.
(d) The rallying call of a German soccer team
2. Making an inference from Linda's words, what do you think is Angelo's occupation?
(a) Loan shark
(b) Motor mechanic
(d) Car salesman
3. What does Biff again offer to Happy?
(a) A partnership in a sporting goods retail enterprize
(b) A future with him in the country
(c) A free dinner at Frank's Chop House
(d) To split the insurance money
4. What jobs has Biff mostly had since leaving school?
(a) Shipping clerk and horse-breeder
(b) Shipping clerk and salesman
(c) Businessman and sales clerk
(d) Salesman and cattle herder
5. What does Charley say a salesman is not?
(a) A mechanic, a lawyer or a doctor
(b) An artist or intellectual
(c) Deserving of a large funeral
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Biff say would make him happy?
2. What does Biff need to do in order to avoid flunking Math?
3. Biff reveals __________________ when he says, "I know who I am, kid."
4. What is it that Happy says he has always wanted?
5. What is the outcome of Willy's visit to Howard?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)