|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Requiem.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Did his funeral meet Willy's expectations?
(a) Yes. People came from Boston.
(b) No. Nobody came.
(c) No. Only a few people sent flowers.
(d) Yes. People told Linda how Willy had made their lives happier.
2. What make of car does Willy currently drive?
(b) Morris Minor
3. What uncomfortable truth does Biff expose?
(a) That Willy is having an affair.
(b) That Willy has been fired.
(c) That no one in the house tells the truth.
(d) That Happy is gay.
4. When was J.P. Morgan very well liked, according to Charley?
(a) When he was in the turkish bath.
(b) When he built a railroad.
(c) When he had his pockets on.
(d) When he visited the butcher.
5. Why does Linda stop picking up the flowers from the floor?
(a) There are no more flowers to pick up.
(b) Her back is painful.
(c) She refuses anymore to act as a maid for her sons.
(d) Happy picks up the flowers for her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Willy admire Dave Singleman?
2. How does Willy obtain the materials for the stoop he adds to his house?
3. What is a synonym for 'trepidation'?
4. What is Willy Loman carrying as he enters the stage?
5. Where does the Woman retreat to in the Boston hotel?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)