|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Requiem.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Biff plan to visit Bill Oliver?
(a) To give him a job
(b) To ask him for money
(c) To pay back some money lent in the past
(d) To ask him for a job
2. How does Willy refer to Howard?
(a) That snotnose
(b) That booby
(c) That asshole
(d) That little toad
3. When was J.P. Morgan very well liked, according to Charley?
(a) When he was in the turkish bath.
(b) When he built a railroad.
(c) When he had his pockets on.
(d) When he visited the butcher.
4. Why does Biff no longer want Willy to intercede with Birnbaum over the Math failure?
(a) He does not think Math is important.
(b) He knows it really would not work.
(c) He thinks it is now too late. He does not think Willy can argue well enough.
(d) He no longer has respect for his father.
5. In what way does Willy contradict himself in this opening scene?
(a) He first says that Biff is not lazy, then calls him "a lazy bum."
(b) He first asks Linda for a sandwich, then says he'll just drink some milk.
(c) Willy first describes Biff as "a lazy bum," then a few seconds later says "Biff--he's not lazy."
(d) He boasts about his sales, then says he's a hopeless salesman.
Short Answer Questions
1. How has Biff passed Math in the past?
2. Who is Willy's employer?
3. According to Linda, what extra expense had Willy also paid?
4. According to Charley, what is the only thing Willy has in the world?
5. Why does Stanley tell off the other waiter?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)