|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Requiem.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Did his funeral meet Willy's expectations?
(a) Yes. People told Linda how Willy had made their lives happier.
(b) No. Only a few people sent flowers.
(c) No. Nobody came.
(d) Yes. People came from Boston.
2. What distance does Willy measure between the rows?
(a) One inch
(b) One chain
(c) One foot
(d) One meter
3. According to Linda, what extra expense had Willy also paid?
(a) The mechanic
(b) The insurance company
(c) The doctor
(d) The dentist
4. What does Charley say causes an earthquake?
(a) A young man flunking Math.
(b) Someone having an affair.
(c) When people start to not smile back.
(d) The San Andreas Fault
5. What privilege does the Woman promise Willy?
(a) That she will show Willy what is in the safe.
(b) That she will see he goes right through to the buyers.
(c) That she will get some silk stockings for Linda.
(d) That she will not tell anyone about their affair.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Charley, when was Willy a happy man?
2. Who does Happy dismiss as "just a guy?"
3. What is the woman wearing?
4. How does Charley respond to Happy's claim that they (the brothers) would have helped Willy?
5. How does Happy advise his brother to deal with the Bill Oliver matter?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)