|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Requiem.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Happy fail to see in Biff's offer?
(a) He cannot see that it is an opportunity.
(b) He cannot see that he will have to work hard.
(c) He cannot see how it will make him any quick money.
(d) He cannot see how it will find him planty of girlfriends.
2. In what way does Willy contradict himself in this opening scene?
(a) He first says that Biff is not lazy, then calls him "a lazy bum."
(b) Willy first describes Biff as "a lazy bum," then a few seconds later says "Biff--he's not lazy."
(c) He first asks Linda for a sandwich, then says he'll just drink some milk.
(d) He boasts about his sales, then says he's a hopeless salesman.
3. What offer of Charley's does Willy refuse?
(a) A supervisory job in Boston
(b) A job where he will not have to go out on the road
(c) To intercede with Howard to give Willy his job back
(d) Fifty dollars per week for life
4. What implement is Willy using?
(a) A hoe
(b) A rake
(c) An adze
(d) A spade
5. Where is the big match to be held?
(a) Wembley Stadium
(b) Ebbets Field
(c) Ebert's Field
(d) Madison Square Garden
Short Answer Questions
1. What worrying news does Bernard bring?
2. Why does Willy need to borrow money from Charley?
3. How long has it taken the Lomans to pay off their house?
4. What is Happy's reaction to the news that his father has been attempting suicide?
5. Why does Willy become annoyed with Linda?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)