|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Requiem.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How has Biff passed Math in the past?
(a) By having his work re-marked
(b) Through cheating, Bernard giving him the answers.
(c) Through practicing with Bernard
(d) Through studying hard
2. What is the woman wearing?
(a) A camisole
(b) A hat
(c) A black slip
(d) A towel
3. What is it that "comes with the territory?"
(a) A shoeshine
(c) Mileage allowance
4. What is Willy Loman carrying as he enters the stage?
(a) Take-out meals
(b) A very large sample bag
(c) An attache case and a large sample case
(d) Two large sample cases
5. What does Biff notice when he is in Bill Oliver's office?
(a) That it has paneled walls.
(b) That there is a wire recorder on the desk.
(c) That there is a mahogany desk with a fountain pen lying on the blotter.
(d) That there are fine pictures, a dado rail and Huon pine paneling.
Short Answer Questions
1. What deal does Biff claim is discussed with Bill Oliver and his partner?
2. What reason does Willy give for refusing Charley's offer?
3. What does Biff say would make him happy?
4. What is Charley's assessment of the funeral?
5. What is it about Willy that the woman says she likes?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)