|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Requiem.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What advice does Willy remember Ben giving him?
(a) Go to Africa and prospect for diamonds.
(b) Get out of the cities and buy a ranch.
(c) Get out of the cities and fight for a fortune in Alaska.
(d) Open a diamond mine in Alaska.
2. What does Linda ask Willy to forgive?
(a) That she kept darning her silk stockings
(b) That she was not also in the car when it crashed
(c) Her inability to cope
(d) Her inability to cry
3. When Linda says "You notice?", what is she referring to?
(a) The smell of shaving lotion pervading the house
(b) That she has dyed her hair
(c) The aroma of the Irish stew she made for dinner
(d) The new night dress she is wearing
4. Where does the Woman retreat to in the Boston hotel?
(a) The ladies' bar
(b) The washroom
(c) The pool-room
(d) The salon
5. When was J.P. Morgan very well liked, according to Charley?
(a) When he had his pockets on.
(b) When he visited the butcher.
(c) When he built a railroad.
(d) When he was in the turkish bath.
Short Answer Questions
1. What valuable observation does Biff make about his father's legacy?
2. How was Biff formerly employed at Bill Oliver's company?
3. Why does Willy admire Dave Singleman?
4. Making an inference from Linda's words, what do you think is Angelo's occupation?
5. How does Willy pay for Biff's radio correspondence course?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)