|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Requiem.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Happy dismiss as "just a guy?"
2. What privilege does the Woman promise Willy?
(a) That she will not tell anyone about their affair.
(b) That she will get some silk stockings for Linda.
(c) That she will see he goes right through to the buyers.
(d) That she will show Willy what is in the safe.
3. How does Biff respond to Linda's accusations?
(a) He rejects them, blustering.
(b) He tells more lies.
(c) He says he cannot be blamed and cries.
(d) He admits them, ashamed.
4. Who mentions that the cemetery gates will soon be closing?
5. Where does Stanley suggest Willy buy seeds?
(a) At Bloomingdale's
(b) At Wal-Mmart
(c) At a hardware store on Sixth Avenue
(d) At a hardware on the Eastside
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Linda try to prevent Biff from doing?
2. For what reason does Biff believe the Lomans are unsuccessful?
3. What surrounds the Salesman's house?
4. Where is the big match to be held?
5. What is the core of Linda's appeal to her sons?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)