|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Requiem.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What great misconception does Willy express to Ben?
(a) That all anyone needs is a case of samples.
(b) That people will always keep their word.
(c) That a man can end up rich just by being liked.
(d) That all you need to offer is loyalty and the rest will follow.
2. What is Willy doing in the garden?
(a) Planting seeds
(b) Eating American cheese
(c) Sitting on the stoop, drinking
(d) Watering the garden
3. Biff speaking to whom when he says "'I know who I am, kid."
4. Why is Linda so furious with her sons?
(a) She knows they deserted their father in the restaurant.
(b) She is annoyed at being fobbed off with flowers.
(c) They stole money from her.
(d) She missed out on having dinner at the restaurant.
5. What is Willy Loman carrying as he enters the stage?
(a) A very large sample bag
(b) Take-out meals
(c) An attache case and a large sample case
(d) Two large sample cases
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Linda order her sons to do?
2. When was J.P. Morgan very well liked, according to Charley?
3. What does Linda think is best?
4. What sort of cheese does Willy prefer?
5. What statement of Ben's summarizes his business ethics?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)