|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Requiem.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes Willy feel broken and desperate?
(a) The thought that Biff might consider him a coward.
(b) The realization that Happy is only interested in getting the insurance money.
(c) The possibility that Linda might re-marry.
(d) That Linda would hate and despise him.
2. What, in Willy's behavior, embarrasses Happy?
(a) Willy has been talking to himself.
(b) Willy has been singing in the lift.
(c) Willy does not know the way to Florida.
(d) Willy has been mocking Biff.
3. What is Happy's version of the great dream?
(a) To buy a condo in Florida
(b) To buy a ranch and build guest houses on it
(c) To come out number-one man
(d) To be merchandise manager
4. How does Charley suggest to Linda that she might leave the graveside?
(a) He points out that it is getting dark.
(b) He suggests that she looks tired and ill.
(c) He tells her it looks like rain.
(d) He points out that it is getting cold.
5. What does Charley kid Willy about?
(a) Biff's obsession with football.
(b) His staying in the same house all those years.
(c) His weight, calling Willy a 'walrus'.
(d) He pretends to have forgotten Biff's big day of football.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the reason Biff gives Willy for Birnbaum's dislike of him?
2. What ultimatum does Linda serve to her sons?
3. How has Willy's salary rate changed?
4. What does Happy want to show everyone?
5. According to Linda, what extra expense had Willy also paid?
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)