|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Requiem.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What change has Happy noticed in Biff?
(a) Biff has lost his old humor and confidence.
(b) Biff has lost his sense of humor and has become bad-tempered.
(c) Biff has become withdrawn and sad.
(d) Biff has put on weight and seems confused.
2. What does Biff say about himself?
(a) That he is a man of the earth.
(b) That he is a liar.
(c) That he is a great footballer.
(d) That he is the scum of the earth.
3. What does Biff think Linda needs?
(a) Some flowers
(b) Some new silk stockings
(c) Some rest
(d) Some money
4. How does Willy explain the Woman's presence to Biff?
(a) He says she is a buyer for J. H. Simmons who is running away from a violent husband.
(b) He says she is a visiting executive who has been accidentally locked out of her room.
(c) He says she is a buyer for J. H. Simmons and her room is being painted.
(d) He says she is a buyer for Westinghouse and has lost her car keys.
5. According to Willy, what has left him unsettled and "temporary?"
(a) Not being happy with Linda
(b) Worrying about the mortgage
(c) He never had a chance to get close to his father.
(d) The wanderings around the countryside when he was a child
Short Answer Questions
1. What surrounds the Salesman's house?
2. What is Linda's response to the flowers?
3. What, in Willy's behavior, embarrasses Happy?
4. What does Charley say causes an earthquake?
5. What does Howard say about his new wire recorder?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)