|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Requiem.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has it taken the Lomans to pay off their house?
(a) Twenty-five years
(b) Twenty years
(c) Thirty-five years
(d) Thirty years
2. Why does Stanley tell off the other waiter?
(a) For not clearing the table
(b) For stealing tips
(c) For staring at Willy
(d) For laughing at Willy
3. What does Linda think will happen in Biff's meeting with Bill Oliver?
(a) Biff will ask for ten or fifteen thousand dollars.
(b) Biff will return the goods he stole a few years ago.
(c) Biff will ask Bill Oliver for a steady job.
(d) Biff will ask for thirty thousand dollars.
4. What ultimatum does Linda serve to her sons?
(a) Either pay respect to their father or do not visit.
(b) Either they clean up their rooms or they will not be welcome again.
(c) Pay respect to their father or she will not talk to them.
(d) Either help out financially or stay away.
5. How is the presence of the Woman given away?
(a) She flushes the lavatory.
(b) She drops a mirror in the bathroom.
(c) She laughs at Biff mimicking his Math teacher.
(d) Biff sees her silk stockings on the bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is wrong with Biff whistling in the elevator?
2. What does Willy tell Linda about his feelings for her?
3. How has Willy's salary rate changed?
4. What does Willy say about Biff's knowledge of sporting goods?
5. How does Willy obtain the materials for the stoop he adds to his house?
This section contains 390 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)