|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Requiem.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What implement is Willy using?
(a) A hoe
(b) A rake
(c) A spade
(d) An adze
2. How does Willy explain the Woman's presence to Biff?
(a) He says she is a buyer for Westinghouse and has lost her car keys.
(b) He says she is a buyer for J. H. Simmons who is running away from a violent husband.
(c) He says she is a buyer for J. H. Simmons and her room is being painted.
(d) He says she is a visiting executive who has been accidentally locked out of her room.
3. Did his funeral meet Willy's expectations?
(a) No. Only a few people sent flowers.
(b) Yes. People came from Boston.
(c) No. Nobody came.
(d) Yes. People told Linda how Willy had made their lives happier.
4. What caution does Ben offer?
(a) It's a bad idea to put all your eggs in one basket.
(b) The policy might not be honored.
(c) The amount invested might not be sufficient.
(d) It's not a good idea to fight fair with a stranger.
5. What is it that Happy says he has always wanted?
(a) To have his own apartment, a car and plenty of women
(b) To be like his father
(c) To become the merchandise manager and have his own apartment
(d) To build a house on Long Island near his friend the merchandise manager
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the problem with Willy's dreams?
2. What does Biff suggest is the reason for his reluctance to have called on Oliver in the first place?
3. Why does Stanley tell off the other waiter?
4. What is it that Linda almost forgets to tell Willy?
5. What excuse does Charley give Willy for his visit?
This section contains 404 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)