|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Requiem.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Ben make his fortune?
(a) In the fur trade
(b) In diamond mines
(c) In oil
(d) In Alaskan exploration
2. What great misconception does Willy express to Ben?
(a) That all anyone needs is a case of samples.
(b) That people will always keep their word.
(c) That a man can end up rich just by being liked.
(d) That all you need to offer is loyalty and the rest will follow.
3. Why does Stanley tell off the other waiter?
(a) For laughing at Willy
(b) For not clearing the table
(c) For stealing tips
(d) For staring at Willy
4. What great regret does Willy mention to Happy?
(a) Not going to Alaska with his brother
(b) Not buying new stockings for Linda
(c) Not talking to Mr Birnbaum about Biff's Math results
(d) Driving badly in Yonkers
5. How does Charley suggest to Linda that she might leave the graveside?
(a) He tells her it looks like rain.
(b) He suggests that she looks tired and ill.
(c) He points out that it is getting dark.
(d) He points out that it is getting cold.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Linda think is best?
2. What does Charley say causes an earthquake?
3. What does Biff notice when he is in Bill Oliver's office?
4. How long has it taken the Lomans to pay off their house?
5. What distance does Willy measure between the rows?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)