|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Requiem.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what point did Biff's attitude change, according to Bernard?
(a) Biff's attendance at a religious crusade
(b) Biff's trip to Yonkers
(c) Biff's trip to Boston
(d) Biff's conversation with the football coach
2. What is Happy's reaction to the news that his father has been attempting suicide?
(a) He says Willy is a "damned fool."
(b) He says this is terrible and he must do something.
(c) He is angry with Linda for not telling them sooner.
(d) He says Willy is a "poor fool."
3. What is it that Linda almost forgets to tell Willy?
(a) That she needs two hundred dollars to cover the month's expenses.
(b) That he is to give Charley an answer about a job.
(c) That he is to meet Bill Oliver at Frank's Chop House.
(d) That he is to meet the boys for dinner at Frank's Chop House.
4. What is Willy Loman carrying as he enters the stage?
(a) A very large sample bag
(b) Take-out meals
(c) Two large sample cases
(d) An attache case and a large sample case
5. According to Charley, when was Willy a happy man?
(a) When he was at home, eating American cheese.
(b) When he was working "with his customers."
(c) When he was working "with a batch of cement."
(d) When he was on the road, traveling "with a smile and a shoeshine."
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Bernard in Charley's office?
2. Of what does Charley accuse Willy?
3. Which character is excited about jury duty?
4. What is Happy's intent for the future?
5. At the beginning of Act Two, how does Willy express a new optimism?
This section contains 376 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)