|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Requiem.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is it that Linda almost forgets to tell Willy?
(a) That he is to give Charley an answer about a job.
(b) That he is to meet the boys for dinner at Frank's Chop House.
(c) That she needs two hundred dollars to cover the month's expenses.
(d) That he is to meet Bill Oliver at Frank's Chop House.
2. How does Willy pay for Biff's radio correspondence course?
(a) He works harder and travels further.
(b) He sells lumber stolen from a building site.
(c) He skips some mortgage payments.
(d) He pawns a diamond watch that is a gift from Ben.
3. Which is the first of several lies Happy tells Miss Forsythe?
(a) That he sells silk stockings
(b) That he is a famous footballer
(c) That Biff is a famous footballer
(d) That he is a champagne salesman
4. What change has Happy noticed in Biff?
(a) Biff has become withdrawn and sad.
(b) Biff has put on weight and seems confused.
(c) Biff has lost his old humor and confidence.
(d) Biff has lost his sense of humor and has become bad-tempered.
5. What does Willy find frustrating about the appliances he has bought over the years?
(a) They are not made by American companies.
(b) They have design faults.
(c) They wear out or break before he has fully paid for them.
(d) They are too expensive, badly designed and badly made.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Linda suggest is "not nice?"
2. How does Biff respond to Linda's accusations?
3. Biff speaking to whom when he says "'I know who I am, kid."
4. What does Willy imagine his funeral will reveal about him?
5. All the old buyers who loved Willy are ___________.
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)