|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 212-220.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Happy uses the word :strudel," to what is he referring?
(a) The rallying call of a German soccer team
(b) An exclusive vintage wine
(c) A famous German dessert pastry
(d) A glamorous girl who has just entered the restaurant.
2. To whom is Willy referring when he says, "He thinks I'm nothing?"
3. What difference would it have made to his life if Willy had formed his own business?
(a) He would have been able to work from home.
(b) He would not have to leave home any more.
(c) He would have been able to travel in luxury.
(d) He would have built a house on Long Island.
4. What suggests to us that Biff has returned from a journey?
(a) Linda mentions that Biff has "just got off [a] train."
(b) Linda tells Willy she met the train.
(c) Biff's suitcase is in the hall.
(d) A partially unpacked suitcase is on Biff's bed.
5. Why is Bernard in Charley's office?
(a) He is stopping by on his way to Boston.
(b) He is stopping by on his way to Washington.
(c) He has called in to ask his father for a loan.
(d) He is stopping by to pick up his tennis rackets.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Ben make his fortune?
2. How does Biff respond to Linda's accusations?
3. What size stockings does the woman demand?
4. What does Biff notice when he is in Bill Oliver's office?
5. What food does Happy want served at the restaurant?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)