|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 212-220.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Willy get the money he says is his pay?
(a) From Uncle Ben
(b) From Howard Wagner
(c) From Bill Oliver
(d) From Charley
2. What does Charley kid Willy about?
(a) His staying in the same house all those years.
(b) Biff's obsession with football.
(c) He pretends to have forgotten Biff's big day of football.
(d) His weight, calling Willy a 'walrus'.
3. What is the reason Biff gives Willy for Birnbaum's dislike of him?
(a) Birnbaum is jealous of Biff's looks.
(b) Birnbaum was jealous because Biff was actually better at calculus than was his teacher.
(c) Binbaum caught Biff mimicking him in front of the other students.
(d) Birnbaum caught Biff kissing his daughter behind the bicycle sheds.
4. What does Linda think is best?
(a) For Happy to leave
(b) For Happy to clear away the garden tools
(c) For Biff to leave
(d) For Willy to have supper
5. Who does Happy say is his ideal girl?
(a) Someone who is a good cook and a good typist
(b) Someone like his mother
(c) Anyone he can look up to and who will help him get along
(d) Someone with financial experience
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Willy pay for Biff's radio correspondence course?
2. What does Willy's plan for cutting off the tree branch show us about him?
3. Where does Stanley suggest Willy buy seeds?
4. Ben refers to ____________ when he says: 'It's dark there, but full of diamonds."
5. ___________ says "And, by God, I was rich."
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)