|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 212-220.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who brings flowers for Linda?
(c) Bill Oliver
2. What deal does Biff claim is discussed with Bill Oliver and his partner?
(a) The Fargo deal
(b) The Florida deal
(c) The Louisiana Purchase
(d) The Flushing Meadows deal
3. To what does Bernard attribute Biff's lack of success after the age of seventeen?
(a) Biff has never trained himself for anything.
(b) Bernard says people do not trust Biff to commit.
(c) Bernard simply has no idea.
(d) Biff has never been well-liked.
4. What sort of debts do Willy and Linda have?
(a) They have a heavy mortgage.
(b) They are paying for roof repair and a new car.
(c) They are paying for roof repair and a new fan belt for the refrigerator.
(d) They are paying off household appliances and a repair of their roof.
5. Who is Willy's employer?
(a) Howard Wagner
(b) Brown and Morrison
(c) Howard Macy
(d) Wolf Biederman
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Linda's response to the flowers?
2. What sort of cheese does Willy prefer?
3. To whom is Willy referring when he says, "He thinks I'm nothing?"
4. ___________ says "And, by God, I was rich."
5. What does Willy tell Linda about his feelings for her?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)