|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 212-220.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Willy, what has left him unsettled and "temporary?"
(a) Worrying about the mortgage
(b) He never had a chance to get close to his father.
(c) Not being happy with Linda
(d) The wanderings around the countryside when he was a child
2. What is the core of Linda's appeal to her sons?
(a) That their father needs money to alleviate his despair.
(b) That they must get medical attention for their father's depression.
(c) That their father is in despair and needs their attention.
(d) Not to let Willy know that she has skipped several mortgage payments.
3. What does Biff need to do in order to avoid flunking Math?
(a) Finally hand in his Math assignments
(b) Bribe Mr Birnbaum
(c) Apologize to Mr Birnbaum
(d) Become organized and study hard
4. What caution does Ben offer?
(a) It's not a good idea to fight fair with a stranger.
(b) The amount invested might not be sufficient.
(c) It's a bad idea to put all your eggs in one basket.
(d) The policy might not be honored.
5. When Happy uses the word :strudel," to what is he referring?
(a) A famous German dessert pastry
(b) A glamorous girl who has just entered the restaurant.
(c) An exclusive vintage wine
(d) The rallying call of a German soccer team
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Willy explain the Woman's presence to Biff?
2. What is the reason Biff gives Willy for Birnbaum's dislike of him?
3. What is wrong with Biff whistling in the elevator?
4. What great misconception does Willy express to Ben?
5. From where did Biff leave to travel to Boston to find his father?
This section contains 425 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)