|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 212-220.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Willy explain the Woman's presence to Biff?
(a) He says she is a buyer for Westinghouse and has lost her car keys.
(b) He says she is a buyer for J. H. Simmons who is running away from a violent husband.
(c) He says she is a buyer for J. H. Simmons and her room is being painted.
(d) He says she is a visiting executive who has been accidentally locked out of her room.
2. What does Willy feel is a disgrace?
(a) Not being married by the age of thirty-four
(b) Not finding yourself by the age of thirty-four
(c) Making less than thirty-five dollars per week
(d) Living on a farm
3. At what time does Happy give Linda some money?
(a) Memorial Day
(b) Her birthday
4. What does Willy find frustrating about the appliances he has bought over the years?
(a) They are too expensive, badly designed and badly made.
(b) They have design faults.
(c) They are not made by American companies.
(d) They wear out or break before he has fully paid for them.
5. What does Willy tell Linda about his feelings for her?
(a) He says she is his support and his lover.
(b) He says she is wonderful and that he does not deserve her.
(c) He says she is his foundation and support.
(d) He says he loves her.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what reason does Willy think the builder should have been arrested?
2. What did the insurance inspector tell Linda?
3. Where does Willy get the money he says is his pay?
4. What does Linda suggest is "not nice?"
5. What excuse does Charley give Willy for his visit?
This section contains 395 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)