|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 212-220.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the presence of the Woman given away?
(a) She flushes the lavatory.
(b) She laughs at Biff mimicking his Math teacher.
(c) Biff sees her silk stockings on the bed.
(d) She drops a mirror in the bathroom.
2. What sound is heard before the curtain rises?
(a) Bagpipes playing a highland lament
(b) A melody played on a flute.
(c) Fiddle music reminiscent of the countryside
(d) Stage hands moving sets about
3. Why does Linda stop picking up the flowers from the floor?
(a) There are no more flowers to pick up.
(b) She refuses anymore to act as a maid for her sons.
(c) Her back is painful.
(d) Happy picks up the flowers for her.
4. What does Biff need to do in order to avoid flunking Math?
(a) Become organized and study hard
(b) Bribe Mr Birnbaum
(c) Finally hand in his Math assignments
(d) Apologize to Mr Birnbaum
5. Where does Willy get the money he says is his pay?
(a) From Bill Oliver
(b) From Uncle Ben
(c) From Charley
(d) From Howard Wagner
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Stanley tell off the other waiter?
2. What lie does Biff accuse Happy of telling?
3. What reason does Biff give Linda for Willy throwing him out?
4. What great regret does Willy mention to Happy?
5. What is it that Linda almost forgets to tell Willy?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)