|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 212-220.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the appearance of Bill Oliver's fountain pen?
(b) Platinum with gold scrolling
(c) Silver with a gold top
2. What does Biff say about himself?
(a) That he is a man of the earth.
(b) That he is a great footballer.
(c) That he is a liar.
(d) That he is the scum of the earth.
3. What is it about Willy that the woman says she likes?
(a) His sense of humor and because he is sweet
(b) The presents he gives her
(c) The smell of his after shave and his happy nature
(d) His big spending and his sense of humor
4. What does Willy admit to Charley?
(a) That Howard verbally abused him.
(b) That he kissed Howard's secretary.
(c) That Howard fired him.
(d) That he has been stealing from Howard.
5. Which character is excited about jury duty?
Short Answer Questions
1. When was J.P. Morgan very well liked, according to Charley?
2. What is the reason Biff gives Willy for Birnbaum's dislike of him?
3. What is it that Happy says he has always wanted?
4. How does Willy refer to Howard?
5. Who is Willy's employer?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)