|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 212-220.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Willy's plan for cutting off the tree branch show us about him?
(a) That he has practical common sense and is suited to outdoor work.
(b) That he is not interested in preserving the environment.
(c) That he wants to steal lumber.
(d) That he could have been a tree surgeon.
2. According to Charley, what is the only thing Willy has in the world?
(a) The things he can sell
(b) His wife and family
(c) His freedom
(d) His house
3. Why does Biff no longer want Willy to intercede with Birnbaum over the Math failure?
(a) He no longer has respect for his father.
(b) He thinks it is now too late. He does not think Willy can argue well enough.
(c) He knows it really would not work.
(d) He does not think Math is important.
4. Making an inference from Linda's words, what do you think is Angelo's occupation?
(a) Loan shark
(c) Motor mechanic
(d) Car salesman
5. Where is the big match to be held?
(a) Madison Square Garden
(b) Ebert's Field
(c) Wembley Stadium
(d) Ebbets Field
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charley kid Willy about?
2. ___________ says "And, by God, I was rich."
3. What sort of cheese does Willy prefer?
4. What caution does Ben offer?
5. What suggests to us that Biff has returned from a journey?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)