|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 212-220.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Willy imagine his funeral will reveal about him?
(a) His popularity and the affection and respect in which he is held.
(b) That he died the death of a salesman.
(c) That his life had been successful.
(d) That people appreciated his jokes and humor.
2. What is the appearance of Bill Oliver's fountain pen?
(a) Platinum with gold scrolling
(d) Silver with a gold top
3. Who is Letta?
(a) Charley's secretary
(b) Howard's secretary
(c) The woman in Boston
(d) Miss Forsythe's friend
4. What are the types of seeds Willy is planting?
(a) Radishes, carrots and beets
(b) Lettuce, beans and tomatoes
(c) Tomatoes, radishes and carrots
(d) Carrots, beets and lettuce
5. What is it that Happy says he has always wanted?
(a) To become the merchandise manager and have his own apartment
(b) To have his own apartment, a car and plenty of women
(c) To build a house on Long Island near his friend the merchandise manager
(d) To be like his father
Short Answer Questions
1. What ultimatum does Linda serve to her sons?
2. Who brings flowers for Linda?
3. Which is the first of several lies Happy tells Miss Forsythe?
4. What does Biff notice when he is in Bill Oliver's office?
5. What change has Happy noticed in Biff?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)