|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 212-220.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Stanley tell off the other waiter?
(a) For laughing at Willy
(b) For not clearing the table
(c) For stealing tips
(d) For staring at Willy
2. Who is Willy's employer?
(a) Howard Wagner
(b) Brown and Morrison
(c) Wolf Biederman
(d) Howard Macy
3. What is Willy doing in the garden?
(a) Watering the garden
(b) Planting seeds
(c) Eating American cheese
(d) Sitting on the stoop, drinking
4. What is it that Linda almost forgets to tell Willy?
(a) That he is to meet the boys for dinner at Frank's Chop House.
(b) That he is to meet Bill Oliver at Frank's Chop House.
(c) That he is to give Charley an answer about a job.
(d) That she needs two hundred dollars to cover the month's expenses.
5. Who does Happy say is his ideal girl?
(a) Someone who is a good cook and a good typist
(b) Anyone he can look up to and who will help him get along
(c) Someone like his mother
(d) Someone with financial experience
Short Answer Questions
1. Why didn't Biff attend the university?
2. How does Biff respond to Linda's accusations?
3. What is wrong with Biff whistling in the elevator?
4. What does Willy find ironic about people?
5. What is the outcome of Willy's visit to Howard?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)