|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 212-220.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Biff wait to see Bill Oliver?
(a) Two hours
(b) Six hours
(c) Six minutes
(d) Ten minutes
2. What does Biff say about himself?
(a) That he is a liar.
(b) That he is a great footballer.
(c) That he is a man of the earth.
(d) That he is the scum of the earth.
3. What caution does Ben offer?
(a) The policy might not be honored.
(b) The amount invested might not be sufficient.
(c) It's a bad idea to put all your eggs in one basket.
(d) It's not a good idea to fight fair with a stranger.
4. What is Linda's response to the flowers?
(a) She weeps a little and puts them to her face.
(b) She smiles grimly, then puts the flowers in a vase.
(c) She weeps, then throws them right back at the giver.
(d) She knocks them to the floor.
5. What great regret does Willy mention to Happy?
(a) Driving badly in Yonkers
(b) Not talking to Mr Birnbaum about Biff's Math results
(c) Not going to Alaska with his brother
(d) Not buying new stockings for Linda
Short Answer Questions
1. What size stockings does the woman demand?
2. How does Willy obtain the materials for the stoop he adds to his house?
3. When Happy uses the word :strudel," to what is he referring?
4. What offer of Charley's does Willy refuse?
5. Who is Bill Oliver?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)