|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 212-220.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From where did Biff leave to travel to Boston to find his father?
(b) Grand Central
(c) Brooklyn Bridge
(d) Union Station
2. What does Willy find joy in recalling?
(a) Great times in Boston with the Woman
(b) Great times of comradeship with Biff
(c) Great times riding in sleighs and dressing as Santa to amuse the boys
(d) Great times on the road and many successful sales
3. What lie does Biff accuse Happy of telling?
(a) That he is office manager.
(b) That he is getting married.
(c) That he is an assistant buyer.
(d) That he is head of sales.
4. What privilege does the Woman promise Willy?
(a) That she will see he goes right through to the buyers.
(b) That she will not tell anyone about their affair.
(c) That she will get some silk stockings for Linda.
(d) That she will show Willy what is in the safe.
5. Why does Linda stop picking up the flowers from the floor?
(a) Happy picks up the flowers for her.
(b) There are no more flowers to pick up.
(c) Her back is painful.
(d) She refuses anymore to act as a maid for her sons.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Willy feel broken and desperate?
2. Why won't Willy shake hands with Biff?
3. Which character is excited about jury duty?
4. Why does Stanley tell off the other waiter?
5. What is it that Happy says he has always wanted?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)