|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 212-220.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Bernard attribute Biff's lack of success after the age of seventeen?
(a) Biff has never trained himself for anything.
(b) Biff has never been well-liked.
(c) Bernard simply has no idea.
(d) Bernard says people do not trust Biff to commit.
2. What caution does Ben offer?
(a) The policy might not be honored.
(b) It's a bad idea to put all your eggs in one basket.
(c) The amount invested might not be sufficient.
(d) It's not a good idea to fight fair with a stranger.
3. What does Biff say would make him happy?
(a) His brother working with him out in the country
(b) His brother marrying and settling down
(c) His father retiring
(d) To have his own apartment and a steady girlfriend
4. How has Willy's salary rate changed?
(a) He is no longer paid overtime.
(b) He is now on commission only like a beginner.
(c) He is to be paid according to a strict time sheet.
(d) His rate of commission has been reduced.
5. According to Charley, what is the only thing Willy has in the world?
(a) His house
(b) His wife and family
(c) His freedom
(d) The things he can sell
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character is excited about jury duty?
2. What happens as Willy is driving on the highway?
3. Who does Happy dismiss as "just a guy?"
4. At the beginning of Act Two, how does Willy express a new optimism?
5. With what object does Biff confront Willy?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)