|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 212-220.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What musical instrument can be heard as the scene changes?
(a) A harmonica
(b) A ukelele
(c) A violin
(d) A flute
2. What sort of cheese does Willy prefer?
3. All the old buyers who loved Willy are ___________.
(a) in Boston
(b) retired to Florida
(c) in New York
(d) dead or retired
4. Why didn't Biff attend the university?
(a) Biff didn't want to have to leave home.
(b) He was unsuccessful in getting a football scholarship.
(c) He flunked high school Math.
(d) Willy couldn't afford the outrageous tuition fees.
5. What statement of Ben's summarizes his business ethics?
(a) Always fight fair with a stranger.
(b) Never fight fair with a stranger.
(c) Do business on a handshake and fight fair.
(d) Treat business like a jungle and watch out for the monkeys.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Willy find frustrating about the appliances he has bought over the years?
2. What deal does Biff claim is discussed with Bill Oliver and his partner?
3. What is the core of Linda's appeal to her sons?
4. How has Biff passed Math in the past?
5. Why does Stanley tell off the other waiter?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)