|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 212-220.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Happy explain Biff's behavior in leaving the restaurant?
(a) "He's just a little overstrung."
(b) "He has to catch a train in the morning."
(c) "He's been under a lot of pressure lately."
(d) "He's having a breakdown."
2. According to Linda, in what way does Willy compare with many other people?
(a) He is fatter.
(b) He has more good in him.
(c) He works harder.
(d) He earns less money.
3. What advice does Willy remember Ben giving him?
(a) Get out of the cities and fight for a fortune in Alaska.
(b) Go to Africa and prospect for diamonds.
(c) Get out of the cities and buy a ranch.
(d) Open a diamond mine in Alaska.
4. Who does Happy say is his ideal girl?
(a) Someone with financial experience
(b) Someone who is a good cook and a good typist
(c) Someone like his mother
(d) Anyone he can look up to and who will help him get along
5. Why won't Willy shake hands with Biff?
(a) He thinks Biff is trying to spite him and is angry.
(b) His hands are dirty from gardening.
(c) He thinks Biff is the scum of the earth.
(d) He is angry that he didn't get any dinner at the restaurant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Ben living when he died?
2. What metaphor about Willy does Linda use in her phone conversation with Biff?
3. What distance does Willy measure between the rows?
4. How much does Linda have to pay for repair of the hot water system?
5. What ultimatum does Linda serve to her sons?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)