|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 212-220.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Biff plan to visit Bill Oliver?
(a) To pay back some money lent in the past
(b) To ask him for a job
(c) To give him a job
(d) To ask him for money
2. What implement is Willy using?
(a) An adze
(b) A hoe
(c) A spade
(d) A rake
3. What reason does Biff give Linda for Willy throwing him out?
(a) Biff has not paid enough board to his parents.
(b) Willy finds out Biff had been gambling.
(c) Willy is uncomfortable around people who know he is a fake.
(d) Willy does not like Biff bringing girls home.
4. What does Linda try to prevent Biff from doing?
(a) Talking to his father
(b) Going upstairs
(c) Accusing his father of lying
(d) Leaving for Alaska
5. With what object does Biff confront Willy?
(a) Bill Oliver's fountain pen
(b) The stockings left by the Woman in Boston
(c) The rubber tube from the vicinity of the heater
(d) A gardening boot
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of Act Two, how does Willy express a new optimism?
2. How has Biff passed Math in the past?
3. What make of car does Willy currently drive?
4. What great regret does Willy mention to Happy?
5. What is it that Happy says he has always wanted?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)