|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 212-220.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Willy imagine his funeral will reveal about him?
(a) That he died the death of a salesman.
(b) That people appreciated his jokes and humor.
(c) His popularity and the affection and respect in which he is held.
(d) That his life had been successful.
2. Why didn't Biff attend the university?
(a) He was unsuccessful in getting a football scholarship.
(b) Biff didn't want to have to leave home.
(c) He flunked high school Math.
(d) Willy couldn't afford the outrageous tuition fees.
3. What jobs has Biff mostly had since leaving school?
(a) Shipping clerk and salesman
(b) Salesman and cattle herder
(c) Shipping clerk and horse-breeder
(d) Businessman and sales clerk
4. What circumstances have led to Biff's leaving in the past?
(a) He had gone to live with a girlfriend.
(b) There had been a family disagreement.
(c) He has had to go interstate to work.
(d) He had gone overseas.
5. What worrying news does Bernard bring?
(a) He has heard that Mr Birnbaum is leaving the school.
(b) He has heard Mr Birnbaum threatening to flunk Biff in Math.
(c) He has heard that someone else has won the sports scholarship.
(d) Biff has failed Math.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Biff say about himself?
2. What sort of debts do Willy and Linda have?
3. What other device is Willy using?
4. At what point did Biff's attitude change, according to Bernard?
5. What does Willy admit to Charley?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)