|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 212-220.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the reason Biff gives Willy for Birnbaum's dislike of him?
(a) Birnbaum is jealous of Biff's looks.
(b) Birnbaum caught Biff kissing his daughter behind the bicycle sheds.
(c) Binbaum caught Biff mimicking him in front of the other students.
(d) Birnbaum was jealous because Biff was actually better at calculus than was his teacher.
2. Why does Linda stop picking up the flowers from the floor?
(a) There are no more flowers to pick up.
(b) She refuses anymore to act as a maid for her sons.
(c) Happy picks up the flowers for her.
(d) Her back is painful.
3. All the old buyers who loved Willy are ___________.
(a) dead or retired
(b) in Boston
(c) in New York
(d) retired to Florida
4. What does Biff need to do in order to avoid flunking Math?
(a) Finally hand in his Math assignments
(b) Bribe Mr Birnbaum
(c) Become organized and study hard
(d) Apologize to Mr Birnbaum
5. Who brings flowers for Linda?
(d) Bill Oliver
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Willy explain the Woman's presence to Biff?
2. What is the core of Linda's appeal to her sons?
3. How does Happy advise his brother to deal with the Bill Oliver matter?
4. According to Charley, what is the only thing Willy has in the world?
5. What is the name of the hotel where Willy is staying in Boston?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)