|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 212-220.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What University had Biff aspired to attend?
(c) Oral Roberts University
(d) The University of Virginia
2. For what reason does Willy think the builder should have been arrested?
(a) For cutting down two beautiful elm trees
(b) For preventing Willy from growing carrots in his backyard
(c) For building the bad-taste apartments
(d) For harassment and fraud
3. Making an inference from Linda's words, what do you think is Angelo's occupation?
(b) Loan shark
(c) Motor mechanic
(d) Car salesman
4. How much money is involved?
(a) Twenty thousand dollars
(b) Fifty thousand dollars
(c) Two hundred thousand dollars
(d) Two hundred and fifty thousand dollars
5. Who is Letta?
(a) Howard's secretary
(b) The woman in Boston
(c) Miss Forsythe's friend
(d) Charley's secretary
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Willy refer to Howard?
2. How does Willy obtain the materials for the stoop he adds to his house?
3. For how long was Linda unable to contact Biff?
4. Who does Linda refer to as "a philandering bum?"
5. What other device is Willy using?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)