|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 212-220.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is it that Linda almost forgets to tell Willy?
(a) That he is to meet the boys for dinner at Frank's Chop House.
(b) That he is to meet Bill Oliver at Frank's Chop House.
(c) That he is to give Charley an answer about a job.
(d) That she needs two hundred dollars to cover the month's expenses.
2. What great regret does Willy mention to Happy?
(a) Not talking to Mr Birnbaum about Biff's Math results
(b) Driving badly in Yonkers
(c) Not buying new stockings for Linda
(d) Not going to Alaska with his brother
3. What is Happy's reaction to the news that his father has been attempting suicide?
(a) He says this is terrible and he must do something.
(b) He says Willy is a "poor fool."
(c) He is angry with Linda for not telling them sooner.
(d) He says Willy is a "damned fool."
4. What uncomfortable truth does Biff expose?
(a) That no one in the house tells the truth.
(b) That Willy has been fired.
(c) That Happy is gay.
(d) That Willy is having an affair.
5. What does Willy imagine his funeral will reveal about him?
(a) That his life had been successful.
(b) His popularity and the affection and respect in which he is held.
(c) That people appreciated his jokes and humor.
(d) That he died the death of a salesman.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Happy advise his brother to deal with the Bill Oliver matter?
2. Where was Ben living when he died?
3. How does Biff respond to Linda's accusations?
4. To what "cowardly thing" does Ben refer?
5. Why is Linda so furious with her sons?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)