|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 212-220.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Happy dismiss as "just a guy?"
2. What surrounds the Salesman's house?
(a) Tall apartment buildings
(b) A wide stoop
(c) Office buildings
3. What does Linda think will happen in Biff's meeting with Bill Oliver?
(a) Biff will ask for ten or fifteen thousand dollars.
(b) Biff will ask Bill Oliver for a steady job.
(c) Biff will return the goods he stole a few years ago.
(d) Biff will ask for thirty thousand dollars.
4. To what does Bernard attribute Biff's lack of success after the age of seventeen?
(a) Bernard simply has no idea.
(b) Biff has never trained himself for anything.
(c) Biff has never been well-liked.
(d) Bernard says people do not trust Biff to commit.
5. For how long has Willy been a salesman for Howard's firm?
(a) Forty years
(b) Thirty-four years
(c) Thirty years
(d) Forty-three years
Short Answer Questions
1. What is it that Linda almost forgets to tell Willy?
2. When was J.P. Morgan very well liked, according to Charley?
3. What does Willy find ironic about people?
4. What is the reason Biff gives Willy for Birnbaum's dislike of him?
5. For how long was Linda unable to contact Biff?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)