|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 212-220.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the outcome of Willy's visit to Howard?
(a) Howard tells Willy he must work in Boston.
(b) Willy is fired.
(c) Willy loses his temper and resigns.
(d) Willy is given the desk job that he wants.
2. How much money is involved?
(a) Two hundred and fifty thousand dollars
(b) Two hundred thousand dollars
(c) Fifty thousand dollars
(d) Twenty thousand dollars
3. Which is the first of several lies Happy tells Miss Forsythe?
(a) That Biff is a famous footballer
(b) That he is a champagne salesman
(c) That he is a famous footballer
(d) That he sells silk stockings
4. Why does Biff no longer want Willy to intercede with Birnbaum over the Math failure?
(a) He thinks it is now too late. He does not think Willy can argue well enough.
(b) He knows it really would not work.
(c) He does not think Math is important.
(d) He no longer has respect for his father.
5. What does Willy tell Linda about his feelings for her?
(a) He says he loves her.
(b) He says she is wonderful and that he does not deserve her.
(c) He says she is his foundation and support.
(d) He says she is his support and his lover.
Short Answer Questions
1. What caution does Ben offer?
2. What, in Willy's behavior, embarrasses Happy?
3. When Happy uses the word :strudel," to what is he referring?
4. What promise does Willy believe Howard made to him during the Christmas party?
5. What does Howard say about his new wire recorder?
This section contains 398 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)