|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 212-220.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what does Charley accuse Willy?
(a) Stealing his lumber
(b) Being jealous of him all his life
(c) Dominating Linda
(d) Being in love with his wife
2. What worrying news does Bernard bring?
(a) Biff has failed Math.
(b) He has heard Mr Birnbaum threatening to flunk Biff in Math.
(c) He has heard that someone else has won the sports scholarship.
(d) He has heard that Mr Birnbaum is leaving the school.
3. What derogatory comment does Biff make about Willy?
(a) That he looks like a salesman.
(b) That he has no talent for earning money.
(c) That he looks like a walrus.
(d) That he has no character.
4. All the old buyers who loved Willy are ___________.
(a) retired to Florida
(b) dead or retired
(c) in Boston
(d) in New York
5. What deal does Biff claim is discussed with Bill Oliver and his partner?
(a) The Louisiana Purchase
(b) The Florida deal
(c) The Fargo deal
(d) The Flushing Meadows deal
Short Answer Questions
1. From where did Biff leave to travel to Boston to find his father?
2. What does Willy imagine his funeral will reveal about him?
3. What caution does Ben offer?
4. What does Willy feel is a disgrace?
5. What size stockings does the woman demand?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)