|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 193-212.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Linda says "You notice?", what is she referring to?
(a) The new night dress she is wearing
(b) The smell of shaving lotion pervading the house
(c) That she has dyed her hair
(d) The aroma of the Irish stew she made for dinner
2. What surrounds the Salesman's house?
(a) Tall apartment buildings
(b) Office buildings
(c) A wide stoop
3. According to Linda, in what way does Willy compare with many other people?
(a) He is fatter.
(b) He has more good in him.
(c) He works harder.
(d) He earns less money.
4. What does Willy say about Biff's knowledge of sporting goods?
(a) That he knows a good deal about the way basketballs are packed in cartons.
(b) That he has tried every brand, but Spalding is best.
(c) That he knows sporting goods better than Spalding.
(d) That he knows sporting goods better than Adidas.
5. All the old buyers who loved Willy are ___________.
(a) dead or retired
(b) in Boston
(c) retired to Florida
(d) in New York
Short Answer Questions
1. In his outburst, what does Biff call Willy?
2. What is the outcome of Willy's visit to Howard?
3. What sound is heard before the curtain rises?
4. What sort of cheese does Willy prefer?
5. In what way does Willy contradict himself in this opening scene?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)