|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 193-212.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Bernard attribute Biff's lack of success after the age of seventeen?
(a) Biff has never been well-liked.
(b) Bernard simply has no idea.
(c) Bernard says people do not trust Biff to commit.
(d) Biff has never trained himself for anything.
2. What difference would it have made to his life if Willy had formed his own business?
(a) He would not have to leave home any more.
(b) He would have been able to travel in luxury.
(c) He would have built a house on Long Island.
(d) He would have been able to work from home.
3. Where does Stanley suggest Willy buy seeds?
(a) At Wal-Mmart
(b) At Bloomingdale's
(c) At a hardware store on Sixth Avenue
(d) At a hardware on the Eastside
4. What is a synonym for 'trepidation'?
5. What does Biff notice when he is in Bill Oliver's office?
(a) That there is a mahogany desk with a fountain pen lying on the blotter.
(b) That there are fine pictures, a dado rail and Huon pine paneling.
(c) That it has paneled walls.
(d) That there is a wire recorder on the desk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Happy's reaction to the news that his father has been attempting suicide?
2. Where does the Woman retreat to in the Boston hotel?
3. For how long has Willy been a salesman for Howard's firm?
4. When Linda says "You notice?", what is she referring to?
5. How long does Biff wait to see Bill Oliver?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)