|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 193-212.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What University had Biff aspired to attend?
(b) Oral Roberts University
(c) The University of Virginia
2. From where did Biff leave to travel to Boston to find his father?
(b) Brooklyn Bridge
(c) Grand Central
(d) Union Station
3. What surrounds the Salesman's house?
(a) A wide stoop
(b) Tall apartment buildings
(d) Office buildings
4. What does Willy find ironic about people?
(a) They are good at talking but do nott get paid for it.
(b) They are worth more to undertakers than to mortgagors.
(c) They are worth more dead than alive.
(d) They can pick winners but never bet on them.
5. Of what does Charley accuse Willy?
(a) Being in love with his wife
(b) Being jealous of him all his life
(c) Stealing his lumber
(d) Dominating Linda
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the appearance of Bill Oliver's fountain pen?
2. What reason does Willy give for refusing Charley's offer?
3. What is the name of the hotel where Willy is staying in Boston?
4. At the beginning of Act Two, how does Willy express a new optimism?
5. For what reason does Biff believe the Lomans are unsuccessful?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)