|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 193-212.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Willy say about Biff's knowledge of sporting goods?
(a) That he knows a good deal about the way basketballs are packed in cartons.
(b) That he knows sporting goods better than Spalding.
(c) That he has tried every brand, but Spalding is best.
(d) That he knows sporting goods better than Adidas.
2. How does Willy pay for Biff's radio correspondence course?
(a) He works harder and travels further.
(b) He skips some mortgage payments.
(c) He sells lumber stolen from a building site.
(d) He pawns a diamond watch that is a gift from Ben.
3. What is the appearance of Bill Oliver's fountain pen?
(c) Silver with a gold top
(d) Platinum with gold scrolling
4. According to Linda, in what way does Willy compare with many other people?
(a) He is fatter.
(b) He earns less money.
(c) He works harder.
(d) He has more good in him.
5. What is Willy Loman carrying as he enters the stage?
(a) A very large sample bag
(b) An attache case and a large sample case
(c) Take-out meals
(d) Two large sample cases
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does Bernard attribute Biff's lack of success after the age of seventeen?
2. What derogatory comment does Biff make about Willy?
3. From where did Biff leave to travel to Boston to find his father?
4. Why is Bernard in Charley's office?
5. At what time does Happy give Linda some money?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)