|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 193-212.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens as Willy is driving on the highway?
(a) The car breaks down.
(b) He allows the car to veer over the white line.
(c) He runs off the road.
(d) A woman yells at him.
2. How did Ben make his fortune?
(a) In Alaskan exploration
(b) In the fur trade
(c) In diamond mines
(d) In oil
3. What is a synonym for 'trepidation'?
4. What does Willy feel is a disgrace?
(a) Making less than thirty-five dollars per week
(b) Not finding yourself by the age of thirty-four
(c) Not being married by the age of thirty-four
(d) Living on a farm
5. According to Charley, what is the only thing Willy has in the world?
(a) His wife and family
(b) His freedom
(c) The things he can sell
(d) His house
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Willy refer to Howard?
2. What does Linda think will happen in Biff's meeting with Bill Oliver?
3. What is the woman wearing?
4. What does Biff suggest is the reason for his reluctance to have called on Oliver in the first place?
5. What does Willy find ironic about people?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)