|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 193-212.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. All the old buyers who loved Willy are ___________.
(a) retired to Florida
(b) in New York
(c) in Boston
(d) dead or retired
2. What reason does Biff give Linda for Willy throwing him out?
(a) Biff has not paid enough board to his parents.
(b) Willy is uncomfortable around people who know he is a fake.
(c) Willy finds out Biff had been gambling.
(d) Willy does not like Biff bringing girls home.
3. How does Biff convey his strong reluctance to see Bill Oliver?
(a) He says a mad bear would have to chase him back into the place.
(b) He says wild horses wouldn't make him go back.
(c) He says a team of horses could not have dragged him back.
(d) He says he would rather walk over hot coals than go back.
4. What is Willy Loman carrying as he enters the stage?
(a) Two large sample cases
(b) A very large sample bag
(c) Take-out meals
(d) An attache case and a large sample case
5. To what does Bernard attribute Biff's lack of success after the age of seventeen?
(a) Bernard says people do not trust Biff to commit.
(b) Biff has never trained himself for anything.
(c) Bernard simply has no idea.
(d) Biff has never been well-liked.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was J.P. Morgan very well liked, according to Charley?
2. At what time does Happy give Linda some money?
3. What does Willy admit to Charley?
4. What size stockings does the woman demand?
5. What is it about Willy that the woman says she likes?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)