|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 193-212.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Linda suggest is "not nice?"
(a) That Biff is driving a car without a licence.
(b) That Biff has Bernard help him cheat at Math.
(c) That Biff is "stuck up."
(d) That Biff has stolen a football.
2. Which character is excited about jury duty?
3. Where does Stanley suggest Willy buy seeds?
(a) At Bloomingdale's
(b) At a hardware on the Eastside
(c) At a hardware store on Sixth Avenue
(d) At Wal-Mmart
4. How does Willy obtain the materials for the stoop he adds to his house?
(a) He and Charlie steal the materials from a building site.
(b) He has Ben import the lumber from Alaska.
(c) He has Biff and Happy steal from a building site.
(d) He buys it at Wal-Mmart.
5. When was J.P. Morgan very well liked, according to Charley?
(a) When he built a railroad.
(b) When he was in the turkish bath.
(c) When he had his pockets on.
(d) When he visited the butcher.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Ben and Willy's father support his family financially as they traveled?
2. From where did Biff leave to travel to Boston to find his father?
3. What important admission does Willy make to Charley?
4. What excuse does Charley give Willy for his visit?
5. What does Willy find frustrating about the appliances he has bought over the years?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)