|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 193-212.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Willy Loman carrying as he enters the stage?
(a) Two large sample cases
(b) A very large sample bag
(c) An attache case and a large sample case
(d) Take-out meals
2. For what reason does Willy think the builder should have been arrested?
(a) For cutting down two beautiful elm trees
(b) For building the bad-taste apartments
(c) For preventing Willy from growing carrots in his backyard
(d) For harassment and fraud
3. Where does Stanley suggest Willy buy seeds?
(a) At a hardware on the Eastside
(b) At Wal-Mmart
(c) At Bloomingdale's
(d) At a hardware store on Sixth Avenue
4. How long has it taken the Lomans to pay off their house?
(a) Twenty years
(b) Twenty-five years
(c) Thirty years
(d) Thirty-five years
5. What excuse does Charley give Willy for his visit?
(a) He remembers to tell Willy about an important job opportunity.
(b) He hears some noise so he thinks he would come in for a chat.
(c) He wants to play cards.
(d) He hears some noise and thinks something has happened.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the outcome of Willy's visit to Howard?
2. Which character is excited about jury duty?
3. What is the core of Linda's appeal to her sons?
4. For how long has Willy been a salesman for Howard's firm?
5. How long does Biff wait to see Bill Oliver?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)