|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 193-212.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For how long was Linda unable to contact Biff?
(a) She has always been able to contact Biff.
(b) For over three months
(c) For over a year
(d) For over six months
2. ___________ says "And, by God, I was rich."
(a) Ben Loman
(b) Bill Oliver
(d) Willy Loman
3. What important admission does Willy make to Charley?
(a) That he has stolen Howard's fountain pen.
(b) That Happy is about to be married.
(c) That Charley is the only friend he has.
(d) That Biff discovered a secret in Boston.
4. What is the woman wearing?
(a) A towel
(b) A camisole
(c) A hat
(d) A black slip
5. What offer of Charley's does Willy refuse?
(a) A job where he will not have to go out on the road
(b) To intercede with Howard to give Willy his job back
(c) A supervisory job in Boston
(d) Fifty dollars per week for life
Short Answer Questions
1. What great misconception does Willy express to Ben?
2. For what reason does Biff believe the Lomans are unsuccessful?
3. What worrying news does Bernard bring?
4. What make of car does Willy currently drive?
5. What surrounds the Salesman's house?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)