|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 193-212.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Linda, in what way does Willy compare with many other people?
(a) He is fatter.
(b) He earns less money.
(c) He works harder.
(d) He has more good in him.
2. What does Willy feel is a disgrace?
(a) Making less than thirty-five dollars per week
(b) Not finding yourself by the age of thirty-four
(c) Not being married by the age of thirty-four
(d) Living on a farm
3. What does Biff say would make him happy?
(a) His brother marrying and settling down
(b) To have his own apartment and a steady girlfriend
(c) His brother working with him out in the country
(d) His father retiring
4. How was Biff formerly employed at Bill Oliver's company?
(a) As a shipping clerk
(b) As a janitor
(c) As an officer junior
(d) As a salesman
5. What does Biff suggest is the reason for his reluctance to have called on Oliver in the first place?
(a) Biff's getting the sack for laziness.
(b) Biff's theft of the fountain pen.
(c) Biff's inefficiency in the shipping area.
(d) Biff's theft of the basketballs all those years ago.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Biff need to do in order to avoid flunking Math?
2. What great misconception does Willy express to Ben?
3. Making an inference from Linda's words, what do you think is Angelo's occupation?
4. How is the presence of the Woman given away?
5. What is the woman wearing?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)