|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 193-212.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What offer of Charley's does Willy refuse?
(a) Fifty dollars per week for life
(b) A supervisory job in Boston
(c) To intercede with Howard to give Willy his job back
(d) A job where he will not have to go out on the road
2. What does Willy admit to Charley?
(a) That he kissed Howard's secretary.
(b) That Howard fired him.
(c) That Howard verbally abused him.
(d) That he has been stealing from Howard.
3. What is the reason Biff gives Willy for Birnbaum's dislike of him?
(a) Birnbaum was jealous because Biff was actually better at calculus than was his teacher.
(b) Binbaum caught Biff mimicking him in front of the other students.
(c) Birnbaum caught Biff kissing his daughter behind the bicycle sheds.
(d) Birnbaum is jealous of Biff's looks.
4. For what reason does Biff believe the Lomans are unsuccessful?
(a) They do not have a clear mission statement.
(b) They are not competitive enough.
(c) They do not belong in the city and should be working with their hands.
(d) They are not loyal and committed.
5. Where does the Woman retreat to in the Boston hotel?
(a) The salon
(b) The pool-room
(c) The ladies' bar
(d) The washroom
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has it taken the Lomans to pay off their house?
2. Who does Happy say is his ideal girl?
3. How long does Biff wait to see Bill Oliver?
4. When Happy uses the word :strudel," to what is he referring?
5. What jobs has Biff mostly had since leaving school?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)