|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 193-212.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the big match to be held?
(a) Wembley Stadium
(b) Ebert's Field
(c) Ebbets Field
(d) Madison Square Garden
2. What is Willy Loman carrying as he enters the stage?
(a) An attache case and a large sample case
(b) Take-out meals
(c) A very large sample bag
(d) Two large sample cases
3. What does Biff need to do in order to avoid flunking Math?
(a) Finally hand in his Math assignments
(b) Bribe Mr Birnbaum
(c) Become organized and study hard
(d) Apologize to Mr Birnbaum
4. What privilege does the Woman promise Willy?
(a) That she will get some silk stockings for Linda.
(b) That she will see he goes right through to the buyers.
(c) That she will show Willy what is in the safe.
(d) That she will not tell anyone about their affair.
5. How much does Linda have to pay for repair of the hot water system?
(a) Ninety-six dollars
(b) Fifty dollars
(c) Fifty-six dollars
(d) A hundred dollars
Short Answer Questions
1. What promise does Willy believe Howard made to him during the Christmas party?
2. What is wrong with Biff whistling in the elevator?
3. From where did Biff leave to travel to Boston to find his father?
4. When Linda says "You notice?", what is she referring to?
5. What derogatory comment does Biff make about Willy?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)