|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 193-212.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Bernard attribute Biff's lack of success after the age of seventeen?
(a) Bernard simply has no idea.
(b) Bernard says people do not trust Biff to commit.
(c) Biff has never been well-liked.
(d) Biff has never trained himself for anything.
2. What great regret does Willy mention to Happy?
(a) Driving badly in Yonkers
(b) Not buying new stockings for Linda
(c) Not going to Alaska with his brother
(d) Not talking to Mr Birnbaum about Biff's Math results
3. What is it that Linda almost forgets to tell Willy?
(a) That he is to meet the boys for dinner at Frank's Chop House.
(b) That he is to give Charley an answer about a job.
(c) That she needs two hundred dollars to cover the month's expenses.
(d) That he is to meet Bill Oliver at Frank's Chop House.
4. Which character is excited about jury duty?
5. What does Willy feel is a disgrace?
(a) Making less than thirty-five dollars per week
(b) Not finding yourself by the age of thirty-four
(c) Living on a farm
(d) Not being married by the age of thirty-four
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Biff convey his strong reluctance to see Bill Oliver?
2. Who is Bill Oliver?
3. What does Willy's plan for cutting off the tree branch show us about him?
4. What food does Happy want served at the restaurant?
5. What privilege does the Woman promise Willy?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)