|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 193-212.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What great regret does Willy mention to Happy?
(a) Not buying new stockings for Linda
(b) Driving badly in Yonkers
(c) Not going to Alaska with his brother
(d) Not talking to Mr Birnbaum about Biff's Math results
2. What derogatory comment does Biff make about Willy?
(a) That he looks like a walrus.
(b) That he looks like a salesman.
(c) That he has no talent for earning money.
(d) That he has no character.
3. Why does Stanley tell off the other waiter?
(a) For stealing tips
(b) For laughing at Willy
(c) For not clearing the table
(d) For staring at Willy
4. What metaphor about Willy does Linda use in her phone conversation with Biff?
(a) "He's like an old man rocking the boat."
(b) "He's like a boat looking for a harbor."
(c) "He's only a little boat looking for a harbor."
(d) "He's an old clipper with no skipper."
5. To what does Bernard attribute Biff's lack of success after the age of seventeen?
(a) Bernard says people do not trust Biff to commit.
(b) Biff has never been well-liked.
(c) Bernard simply has no idea.
(d) Biff has never trained himself for anything.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sound is heard before the curtain rises?
2. What advice does Willy remember Ben giving him?
3. How does Happy advise his brother to deal with the Bill Oliver matter?
4. Who is Letta?
5. Who does Happy say is his ideal girl?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)