|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 193-212.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Biff notice when he is in Bill Oliver's office?
(a) That there is a wire recorder on the desk.
(b) That there is a mahogany desk with a fountain pen lying on the blotter.
(c) That there are fine pictures, a dado rail and Huon pine paneling.
(d) That it has paneled walls.
2. What is the appearance of Bill Oliver's fountain pen?
(b) Platinum with gold scrolling
(d) Silver with a gold top
3. What difference would it have made to his life if Willy had formed his own business?
(a) He would have been able to travel in luxury.
(b) He would have been able to work from home.
(c) He would have built a house on Long Island.
(d) He would not have to leave home any more.
4. Who does Happy dismiss as "just a guy?"
5. At what point did Biff's attitude change, according to Bernard?
(a) Biff's conversation with the football coach
(b) Biff's trip to Yonkers
(c) Biff's attendance at a religious crusade
(d) Biff's trip to Boston
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Biff convey his strong reluctance to see Bill Oliver?
2. All the old buyers who loved Willy are ___________.
3. What ultimatum does Linda serve to her sons?
4. When was J.P. Morgan very well liked, according to Charley?
5. Who does Happy say is his ideal girl?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)