|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 193-212.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What great misconception does Willy express to Ben?
(a) That all you need to offer is loyalty and the rest will follow.
(b) That a man can end up rich just by being liked.
(c) That all anyone needs is a case of samples.
(d) That people will always keep their word.
2. What does Willy say about Biff's knowledge of sporting goods?
(a) That he knows sporting goods better than Spalding.
(b) That he has tried every brand, but Spalding is best.
(c) That he knows sporting goods better than Adidas.
(d) That he knows a good deal about the way basketballs are packed in cartons.
3. What is the appearance of Bill Oliver's fountain pen?
(c) Platinum with gold scrolling
(d) Silver with a gold top
4. What ultimatum does Linda serve to her sons?
(a) Pay respect to their father or she will not talk to them.
(b) Either help out financially or stay away.
(c) Either pay respect to their father or do not visit.
(d) Either they clean up their rooms or they will not be welcome again.
5. Making an inference from Linda's words, what do you think is Angelo's occupation?
(a) Motor mechanic
(b) Loan shark
(c) Car salesman
Short Answer Questions
1. In his outburst, what does Biff call Willy?
2. What food does Happy want served at the restaurant?
3. Where does the Woman retreat to in the Boston hotel?
4. What sort of cheese does Willy prefer?
5. When Linda says "You notice?", what is she referring to?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)