|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 193-212.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Willy find frustrating about the appliances he has bought over the years?
(a) They wear out or break before he has fully paid for them.
(b) They are too expensive, badly designed and badly made.
(c) They are not made by American companies.
(d) They have design faults.
2. What great misconception does Willy express to Ben?
(a) That all anyone needs is a case of samples.
(b) That people will always keep their word.
(c) That all you need to offer is loyalty and the rest will follow.
(d) That a man can end up rich just by being liked.
3. Of what does Charley accuse Willy?
(a) Being in love with his wife
(b) Stealing his lumber
(c) Being jealous of him all his life
(d) Dominating Linda
4. How does Happy advise his brother to deal with the Bill Oliver matter?
(a) He urges Biff to pretend Bill Oliver has offered the money unconditionally.
(b) He advises Biff to go back and try again in a week.
(c) He urges Biff to lie to Willy and pretend Bill Oliver is considering the matter.
(d) He urges Biff to return the fountain pen anonymously.
5. What worrying news does Bernard bring?
(a) He has heard Mr Birnbaum threatening to flunk Biff in Math.
(b) He has heard that Mr Birnbaum is leaving the school.
(c) Biff has failed Math.
(d) He has heard that someone else has won the sports scholarship.
Short Answer Questions
1. What University had Biff aspired to attend?
2. What is wrong with Biff whistling in the elevator?
3. What privilege does the Woman promise Willy?
4. What does Willy say about Biff's knowledge of sporting goods?
5. What is it that Linda almost forgets to tell Willy?
This section contains 421 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)