|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 193-212.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Charley, what is the only thing Willy has in the world?
(a) His house
(b) His freedom
(c) The things he can sell
(d) His wife and family
2. What sort of debts do Willy and Linda have?
(a) They are paying off household appliances and a repair of their roof.
(b) They have a heavy mortgage.
(c) They are paying for roof repair and a new fan belt for the refrigerator.
(d) They are paying for roof repair and a new car.
3. How has Willy's salary rate changed?
(a) His rate of commission has been reduced.
(b) He is to be paid according to a strict time sheet.
(c) He is now on commission only like a beginner.
(d) He is no longer paid overtime.
4. What deal does Biff claim is discussed with Bill Oliver and his partner?
(a) The Florida deal
(b) The Louisiana Purchase
(c) The Flushing Meadows deal
(d) The Fargo deal
5. What is Happy's reaction to the news that his father has been attempting suicide?
(a) He says Willy is a "damned fool."
(b) He says Willy is a "poor fool."
(c) He says this is terrible and he must do something.
(d) He is angry with Linda for not telling them sooner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Willy intend to do during the day?
2. In his outburst, what does Biff call Willy?
3. What size stockings does the woman demand?
4. What food does Happy want served at the restaurant?
5. For how long was Linda unable to contact Biff?
This section contains 375 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)