|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 193-212.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character is excited about jury duty?
2. Who is Willy's employer?
(a) Wolf Biederman
(b) Brown and Morrison
(c) Howard Wagner
(d) Howard Macy
3. How does Willy obtain the materials for the stoop he adds to his house?
(a) He has Biff and Happy steal from a building site.
(b) He buys it at Wal-Mmart.
(c) He and Charlie steal the materials from a building site.
(d) He has Ben import the lumber from Alaska.
4. How has Biff passed Math in the past?
(a) Through studying hard
(b) Through cheating, Bernard giving him the answers.
(c) Through practicing with Bernard
(d) By having his work re-marked
5. What does Biff need to do in order to avoid flunking Math?
(a) Apologize to Mr Birnbaum
(b) Bribe Mr Birnbaum
(c) Become organized and study hard
(d) Finally hand in his Math assignments
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the appearance of Bill Oliver's fountain pen?
2. When Happy uses the word :strudel," to what is he referring?
3. At what time does Happy give Linda some money?
4. Why does Biff plan to visit Bill Oliver?
5. What statement of Ben's summarizes his business ethics?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)