|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 193-212.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Biff no longer want Willy to intercede with Birnbaum over the Math failure?
(a) He does not think Math is important.
(b) He knows it really would not work.
(c) He thinks it is now too late. He does not think Willy can argue well enough.
(d) He no longer has respect for his father.
2. What derogatory comment does Biff make about Willy?
(a) That he has no character.
(b) That he has no talent for earning money.
(c) That he looks like a walrus.
(d) That he looks like a salesman.
3. What is wrong with Biff whistling in the elevator?
(a) It is tuneless.
(b) It indicates he is over confident.
(c) It annoys other people in the lift.
(d) It indicates he is irresponsible and childish.
4. How does Willy obtain the materials for the stoop he adds to his house?
(a) He has Biff and Happy steal from a building site.
(b) He and Charlie steal the materials from a building site.
(c) He has Ben import the lumber from Alaska.
(d) He buys it at Wal-Mmart.
5. What is it that Happy says he has always wanted?
(a) To be like his father
(b) To build a house on Long Island near his friend the merchandise manager
(c) To become the merchandise manager and have his own apartment
(d) To have his own apartment, a car and plenty of women
Short Answer Questions
1. What sound is heard before the curtain rises?
2. How does Willy refer to Howard?
3. When Happy uses the word :strudel," to what is he referring?
4. Why does Willy call Charley "disgusting?"
5. What great misconception does Willy express to Ben?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)