|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 193-212.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Biff plan to visit Bill Oliver?
(a) To ask him for money
(b) To give him a job
(c) To ask him for a job
(d) To pay back some money lent in the past
2. Why is Bernard in Charley's office?
(a) He is stopping by on his way to Boston.
(b) He is stopping by on his way to Washington.
(c) He has called in to ask his father for a loan.
(d) He is stopping by to pick up his tennis rackets.
3. What does Biff suggest is the reason for his reluctance to have called on Oliver in the first place?
(a) Biff's theft of the fountain pen.
(b) Biff's theft of the basketballs all those years ago.
(c) Biff's getting the sack for laziness.
(d) Biff's inefficiency in the shipping area.
4. According to Willy, what has left him unsettled and "temporary?"
(a) Not being happy with Linda
(b) He never had a chance to get close to his father.
(c) The wanderings around the countryside when he was a child
(d) Worrying about the mortgage
5. What statement of Ben's summarizes his business ethics?
(a) Always fight fair with a stranger.
(b) Treat business like a jungle and watch out for the monkeys.
(c) Never fight fair with a stranger.
(d) Do business on a handshake and fight fair.
Short Answer Questions
1. How has Willy's salary rate changed?
2. What does Linda think will happen in Biff's meeting with Bill Oliver?
3. What reason does Biff give Linda for Willy throwing him out?
4. Which is the first of several lies Happy tells Miss Forsythe?
5. How does Willy pay for Biff's radio correspondence course?
This section contains 409 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)