|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 173-193.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What offer of Charley's does Willy refuse?
(a) Fifty dollars per week for life
(b) A supervisory job in Boston
(c) A job where he will not have to go out on the road
(d) To intercede with Howard to give Willy his job back
2. What does Willy tell Linda about his feelings for her?
(a) He says she is his foundation and support.
(b) He says she is wonderful and that he does not deserve her.
(c) He says he loves her.
(d) He says she is his support and his lover.
3. How did Ben make his fortune?
(a) In oil
(b) In Alaskan exploration
(c) In diamond mines
(d) In the fur trade
4. What jobs has Biff mostly had since leaving school?
(a) Shipping clerk and horse-breeder
(b) Businessman and sales clerk
(c) Shipping clerk and salesman
(d) Salesman and cattle herder
5. What advice does Willy remember Ben giving him?
(a) Go to Africa and prospect for diamonds.
(b) Open a diamond mine in Alaska.
(c) Get out of the cities and buy a ranch.
(d) Get out of the cities and fight for a fortune in Alaska.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Linda says "You notice?", what is she referring to?
2. What is it that Linda almost forgets to tell Willy?
3. According to Charley, what is the only thing Willy has in the world?
4. Why does Willy admire Dave Singleman?
5. According to Willy, what has left him unsettled and "temporary?"
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)