|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 173-193.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what point did Biff's attitude change, according to Bernard?
(a) Biff's conversation with the football coach
(b) Biff's attendance at a religious crusade
(c) Biff's trip to Yonkers
(d) Biff's trip to Boston
2. What sound is heard before the curtain rises?
(a) Bagpipes playing a highland lament
(b) Stage hands moving sets about
(c) Fiddle music reminiscent of the countryside
(d) A melody played on a flute.
3. When Linda says "You notice?", what is she referring to?
(a) The smell of shaving lotion pervading the house
(b) The new night dress she is wearing
(c) The aroma of the Irish stew she made for dinner
(d) That she has dyed her hair
4. What does Linda think will happen in Biff's meeting with Bill Oliver?
(a) Biff will ask Bill Oliver for a steady job.
(b) Biff will ask for thirty thousand dollars.
(c) Biff will return the goods he stole a few years ago.
(d) Biff will ask for ten or fifteen thousand dollars.
5. Where is the big match to be held?
(a) Ebbets Field
(b) Wembley Stadium
(c) Ebert's Field
(d) Madison Square Garden
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Willy's employer?
2. Who does Happy say is his ideal girl?
3. What, in Willy's behavior, embarrasses Happy?
4. Why does Willy become annoyed with Linda?
5. Who does Linda refer to as "a philandering bum?"
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)