|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 173-193.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. ___________ says "And, by God, I was rich."
(a) Bill Oliver
(b) Willy Loman
(d) Ben Loman
2. Why does Willy admire Dave Singleman?
(a) He brokers a sponsorship deal with the Yankees.
(b) He travels in the smoking car and has green velvet slippers.
(c) He keeps his high sales figures until well into his nineties.
(d) Even at the age of eighty-four, he is a successful salesman.
3. According to Linda, in what way does Willy compare with many other people?
(a) He earns less money.
(b) He works harder.
(c) He has more good in him.
(d) He is fatter.
4. What is it that Linda almost forgets to tell Willy?
(a) That he is to give Charley an answer about a job.
(b) That she needs two hundred dollars to cover the month's expenses.
(c) That he is to meet Bill Oliver at Frank's Chop House.
(d) That he is to meet the boys for dinner at Frank's Chop House.
5. How did Ben and Willy's father support his family financially as they traveled?
(a) By selling agricultural machinery he had invented
(b) By selling the flutes he had made
(c) By working in bars
(d) By giving flute concerts in every town they visited
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Willy pay for Biff's radio correspondence course?
2. Where is the big match to be held?
3. What does Biff need to do in order to avoid flunking Math?
4. For what reason does Biff believe the Lomans are unsuccessful?
5. When was J.P. Morgan very well liked, according to Charley?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)