|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 173-193.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Linda refer to as "a philandering bum?"
2. How does Willy pay for Biff's radio correspondence course?
(a) He skips some mortgage payments.
(b) He pawns a diamond watch that is a gift from Ben.
(c) He sells lumber stolen from a building site.
(d) He works harder and travels further.
3. For how long was Linda unable to contact Biff?
(a) For over three months
(b) For over six months
(c) She has always been able to contact Biff.
(d) For over a year
4. What derogatory comment does Biff make about Willy?
(a) That he looks like a salesman.
(b) That he has no character.
(c) That he has no talent for earning money.
(d) That he looks like a walrus.
5. What is the outcome of Willy's visit to Howard?
(a) Willy loses his temper and resigns.
(b) Willy is fired.
(c) Howard tells Willy he must work in Boston.
(d) Willy is given the desk job that he wants.
Short Answer Questions
1. What jobs has Biff mostly had since leaving school?
2. What sound is heard before the curtain rises?
3. ___________ says "And, by God, I was rich."
4. How long has it taken the Lomans to pay off their house?
5. Why does Willy need to borrow money from Charley?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)