|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 173-193.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has it taken the Lomans to pay off their house?
(a) Twenty-five years
(b) Twenty years
(c) Thirty-five years
(d) Thirty years
2. Who does Happy say is his ideal girl?
(a) Someone like his mother
(b) Anyone he can look up to and who will help him get along
(c) Someone with financial experience
(d) Someone who is a good cook and a good typist
3. What is a synonym for 'trepidation'?
4. Who is Bill Oliver?
(a) Happy's merchandise manager
(b) Biff's previous employer
(c) Biff's previous employee
(d) Willy's best friend
5. When was J.P. Morgan very well liked, according to Charley?
(a) When he had his pockets on.
(b) When he was in the turkish bath.
(c) When he visited the butcher.
(d) When he built a railroad.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Willy obtain the materials for the stoop he adds to his house?
2. How does Willy refer to Howard?
3. What change has Happy noticed in Biff?
4. Why does Willy call Charley "disgusting?"
5. According to Willy, what has left him unsettled and "temporary?"
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)