|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 173-193.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sort of cheese does Willy prefer?
2. What sort of debts do Willy and Linda have?
(a) They have a heavy mortgage.
(b) They are paying for roof repair and a new car.
(c) They are paying off household appliances and a repair of their roof.
(d) They are paying for roof repair and a new fan belt for the refrigerator.
3. According to Linda, in what way does Willy compare with many other people?
(a) He works harder.
(b) He earns less money.
(c) He is fatter.
(d) He has more good in him.
4. What statement of Ben's summarizes his business ethics?
(a) Do business on a handshake and fight fair.
(b) Never fight fair with a stranger.
(c) Always fight fair with a stranger.
(d) Treat business like a jungle and watch out for the monkeys.
5. What does Biff need to do in order to avoid flunking Math?
(a) Apologize to Mr Birnbaum
(b) Bribe Mr Birnbaum
(c) Become organized and study hard
(d) Finally hand in his Math assignments
Short Answer Questions
1. At what time does Happy give Linda some money?
2. What does Willy find ironic about people?
3. For what reason does Biff believe the Lomans are unsuccessful?
4. Why does Willy call Charley "disgusting?"
5. Making an inference from Linda's words, what do you think is Angelo's occupation?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)