|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 173-193.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Willy tell Linda about his feelings for her?
(a) He says he loves her.
(b) He says she is wonderful and that he does not deserve her.
(c) He says she is his foundation and support.
(d) He says she is his support and his lover.
2. What does Linda suggest is "not nice?"
(a) That Biff has Bernard help him cheat at Math.
(b) That Biff is driving a car without a licence.
(c) That Biff is "stuck up."
(d) That Biff has stolen a football.
3. Where does Willy believe his company most needs him?
(a) In New England
(b) In New York
(c) In Florida
(d) In Yonkers
4. Why is Bernard in Charley's office?
(a) He is stopping by to pick up his tennis rackets.
(b) He is stopping by on his way to Washington.
(c) He has called in to ask his father for a loan.
(d) He is stopping by on his way to Boston.
5. What does Willy find frustrating about the appliances he has bought over the years?
(a) They have design faults.
(b) They are too expensive, badly designed and badly made.
(c) They are not made by American companies.
(d) They wear out or break before he has fully paid for them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is it that Happy says he has always wanted?
2. What happens as Willy is driving on the highway?
3. Where was Ben living when he died?
4. What is a synonym for 'trepidation'?
5. At the beginning of Act Two, how does Willy express a new optimism?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)