|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 173-193.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What ultimatum does Linda serve to her sons?
(a) Either they clean up their rooms or they will not be welcome again.
(b) Either pay respect to their father or do not visit.
(c) Either help out financially or stay away.
(d) Pay respect to their father or she will not talk to them.
2. What make of car does Willy currently drive?
(d) Morris Minor
3. How much does Linda have to pay for repair of the hot water system?
(a) A hundred dollars
(b) Ninety-six dollars
(c) Fifty dollars
(d) Fifty-six dollars
4. Where was Ben living when he died?
5. What sort of debts do Willy and Linda have?
(a) They are paying for roof repair and a new fan belt for the refrigerator.
(b) They have a heavy mortgage.
(c) They are paying off household appliances and a repair of their roof.
(d) They are paying for roof repair and a new car.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Willy find ironic about people?
2. According to Linda, in what way does Willy compare with many other people?
3. What statement of Ben's summarizes his business ethics?
4. What does Willy find frustrating about the appliances he has bought over the years?
5. How does Willy pay for Biff's radio correspondence course?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)