|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 173-193.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what reason does Biff believe the Lomans are unsuccessful?
(a) They are not competitive enough.
(b) They are not loyal and committed.
(c) They do not belong in the city and should be working with their hands.
(d) They do not have a clear mission statement.
2. What is Willy Loman carrying as he enters the stage?
(a) Take-out meals
(b) An attache case and a large sample case
(c) A very large sample bag
(d) Two large sample cases
3. Who is Bill Oliver?
(a) Biff's previous employer
(b) Willy's best friend
(c) Happy's merchandise manager
(d) Biff's previous employee
4. What sort of debts do Willy and Linda have?
(a) They are paying for roof repair and a new car.
(b) They are paying for roof repair and a new fan belt for the refrigerator.
(c) They have a heavy mortgage.
(d) They are paying off household appliances and a repair of their roof.
5. Why does Willy call Charley "disgusting?"
(a) Because he always loses at cards.
(b) Because he insultsWilly by offering him a job.
(c) Because he cannot handle tools.
(d) Because he smokes cigarettes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Willy believe his company most needs him?
2. How did Ben make his fortune?
3. What great regret does Willy mention to Happy?
4. All the old buyers who loved Willy are ___________.
5. What ultimatum does Linda serve to her sons?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)