|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 173-193.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Willy admit to Charley?
(a) That Howard verbally abused him.
(b) That he kissed Howard's secretary.
(c) That he has been stealing from Howard.
(d) That Howard fired him.
2. For what reason does Willy think the builder should have been arrested?
(a) For preventing Willy from growing carrots in his backyard
(b) For building the bad-taste apartments
(c) For harassment and fraud
(d) For cutting down two beautiful elm trees
3. What derogatory comment does Biff make about Willy?
(a) That he has no talent for earning money.
(b) That he has no character.
(c) That he looks like a salesman.
(d) That he looks like a walrus.
4. What is a synonym for 'trepidation'?
5. At what time does Happy give Linda some money?
(a) Her birthday
(d) Memorial Day
Short Answer Questions
1. What make of car does Willy currently drive?
2. At the beginning of Act Two, how does Willy express a new optimism?
3. How long has it taken the Lomans to pay off their house?
4. What sort of cheese does Willy prefer?
5. According to Linda, in what way does Willy compare with many other people?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)