|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 173-193.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why didn't Biff attend the university?
(a) He flunked high school Math.
(b) He was unsuccessful in getting a football scholarship.
(c) Biff didn't want to have to leave home.
(d) Willy couldn't afford the outrageous tuition fees.
2. What advice does Willy remember Ben giving him?
(a) Get out of the cities and buy a ranch.
(b) Open a diamond mine in Alaska.
(c) Go to Africa and prospect for diamonds.
(d) Get out of the cities and fight for a fortune in Alaska.
3. What great regret does Willy mention to Happy?
(a) Not talking to Mr Birnbaum about Biff's Math results
(b) Not going to Alaska with his brother
(c) Not buying new stockings for Linda
(d) Driving badly in Yonkers
4. Who does Happy say is his ideal girl?
(a) Someone who is a good cook and a good typist
(b) Someone with financial experience
(c) Anyone he can look up to and who will help him get along
(d) Someone like his mother
5. What great misconception does Willy express to Ben?
(a) That all you need to offer is loyalty and the rest will follow.
(b) That a man can end up rich just by being liked.
(c) That all anyone needs is a case of samples.
(d) That people will always keep their word.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Willy say about Biff's knowledge of sporting goods?
2. Why does Willy call Charley "disgusting?"
3. What does Biff say would make him happy?
4. What promise does Willy believe Howard made to him during the Christmas party?
5. How has Willy's salary rate changed?
This section contains 402 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)