|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 173-193.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charley kid Willy about?
(a) His weight, calling Willy a 'walrus'.
(b) His staying in the same house all those years.
(c) Biff's obsession with football.
(d) He pretends to have forgotten Biff's big day of football.
2. For what reason does Willy think the builder should have been arrested?
(a) For cutting down two beautiful elm trees
(b) For preventing Willy from growing carrots in his backyard
(c) For harassment and fraud
(d) For building the bad-taste apartments
3. What ultimatum does Linda serve to her sons?
(a) Either they clean up their rooms or they will not be welcome again.
(b) Either pay respect to their father or do not visit.
(c) Either help out financially or stay away.
(d) Pay respect to their father or she will not talk to them.
4. According to Linda, in what way does Willy compare with many other people?
(a) He earns less money.
(b) He is fatter.
(c) He works harder.
(d) He has more good in him.
5. What important admission does Willy make to Charley?
(a) That Biff discovered a secret in Boston.
(b) That Charley is the only friend he has.
(c) That he has stolen Howard's fountain pen.
(d) That Happy is about to be married.
Short Answer Questions
1. For how long has Willy been a salesman for Howard's firm?
2. What sort of cheese does Willy prefer?
3. What suggests to us that Biff has returned from a journey?
4. How does Willy pay for Biff's radio correspondence course?
5. What did the insurance inspector tell Linda?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)