|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 173-193.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a synonym for 'trepidation'?
2. What statement of Ben's summarizes his business ethics?
(a) Do business on a handshake and fight fair.
(b) Treat business like a jungle and watch out for the monkeys.
(c) Always fight fair with a stranger.
(d) Never fight fair with a stranger.
3. What surrounds the Salesman's house?
(a) Tall apartment buildings
(b) Office buildings
(d) A wide stoop
4. What does Willy's plan for cutting off the tree branch show us about him?
(a) That he has practical common sense and is suited to outdoor work.
(b) That he could have been a tree surgeon.
(c) That he wants to steal lumber.
(d) That he is not interested in preserving the environment.
5. Why didn't Biff attend the university?
(a) Biff didn't want to have to leave home.
(b) Willy couldn't afford the outrageous tuition fees.
(c) He flunked high school Math.
(d) He was unsuccessful in getting a football scholarship.
Short Answer Questions
1. What worrying news does Bernard bring?
2. What does Charley kid Willy about?
3. What is the outcome of Willy's visit to Howard?
4. What does Willy feel is a disgrace?
5. When was J.P. Morgan very well liked, according to Charley?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)