|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 173-193.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Biff say would make him happy?
(a) To have his own apartment and a steady girlfriend
(b) His brother working with him out in the country
(c) His brother marrying and settling down
(d) His father retiring
2. What is it about Willy that the woman says she likes?
(a) His sense of humor and because he is sweet
(b) His big spending and his sense of humor
(c) The presents he gives her
(d) The smell of his after shave and his happy nature
3. What surrounds the Salesman's house?
(a) Tall apartment buildings
(c) A wide stoop
(d) Office buildings
4. What does Willy feel is a disgrace?
(a) Making less than thirty-five dollars per week
(b) Living on a farm
(c) Not finding yourself by the age of thirty-four
(d) Not being married by the age of thirty-four
5. How did Ben and Willy's father support his family financially as they traveled?
(a) By working in bars
(b) By selling the flutes he had made
(c) By giving flute concerts in every town they visited
(d) By selling agricultural machinery he had invented
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Willy, what has left him unsettled and "temporary?"
2. What does Willy find frustrating about the appliances he has bought over the years?
3. What sound is heard before the curtain rises?
4. Where is the big match to be held?
5. According to Charley, what is the only thing Willy has in the world?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)