|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 173-193.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Willy need to borrow money from Charley?
(a) He has a loan shark after him and is terrified.
(b) He has no money to buy Linda a birthday present.
(c) He cannot afford his insurance premium.
(d) He cannot afford his next car payment.
2. What does Linda think will happen in Biff's meeting with Bill Oliver?
(a) Biff will return the goods he stole a few years ago.
(b) Biff will ask for thirty thousand dollars.
(c) Biff will ask Bill Oliver for a steady job.
(d) Biff will ask for ten or fifteen thousand dollars.
3. What is Willy Loman carrying as he enters the stage?
(a) Two large sample cases
(b) A very large sample bag
(c) An attache case and a large sample case
(d) Take-out meals
4. What does Willy say about Biff's knowledge of sporting goods?
(a) That he knows a good deal about the way basketballs are packed in cartons.
(b) That he knows sporting goods better than Spalding.
(c) That he has tried every brand, but Spalding is best.
(d) That he knows sporting goods better than Adidas.
5. When Linda says "You notice?", what is she referring to?
(a) The smell of shaving lotion pervading the house
(b) The aroma of the Irish stew she made for dinner
(c) The new night dress she is wearing
(d) That she has dyed her hair
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Biff need to do in order to avoid flunking Math?
2. What does Willy admit to Charley?
3. What does Charley kid Willy about?
4. ___________ says "And, by God, I was rich."
5. What great misconception does Willy express to Ben?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)