|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 173-193.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Willy say about Biff's knowledge of sporting goods?
(a) That he knows sporting goods better than Spalding.
(b) That he knows a good deal about the way basketballs are packed in cartons.
(c) That he has tried every brand, but Spalding is best.
(d) That he knows sporting goods better than Adidas.
2. What did the insurance inspector tell Linda?
(a) That Willy drives too fast.
(b) That they will not pay out again for a damaged car.
(c) That there is evidence that Willy's car accidents were not accidents.
(d) That Willy is behind in the premium.
3. What does Howard say about his new wire recorder?
(a) It is the most fascinating relaxation he has ever found.
(b) It will soon be outdated and he regrets buying it.
(c) It will be the communicatioin tool of the future.
(d) He thinks it represents a new product that Willy might sell.
4. What, in Willy's behavior, embarrasses Happy?
(a) Willy does not know the way to Florida.
(b) Willy has been talking to himself.
(c) Willy has been singing in the lift.
(d) Willy has been mocking Biff.
5. What does Willy admit to Charley?
(a) That he has been stealing from Howard.
(b) That Howard fired him.
(c) That Howard verbally abused him.
(d) That he kissed Howard's secretary.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Bill Oliver?
2. What important admission does Willy make to Charley?
3. What metaphor about Willy does Linda use in her phone conversation with Biff?
4. What difference would it have made to his life if Willy had formed his own business?
5. Why does Willy need to borrow money from Charley?
This section contains 391 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)