|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 173-193.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Biff need to do in order to avoid flunking Math?
(a) Become organized and study hard
(b) Apologize to Mr Birnbaum
(c) Finally hand in his Math assignments
(d) Bribe Mr Birnbaum
2. What does Willy's plan for cutting off the tree branch show us about him?
(a) That he is not interested in preserving the environment.
(b) That he has practical common sense and is suited to outdoor work.
(c) That he could have been a tree surgeon.
(d) That he wants to steal lumber.
3. Where was Ben living when he died?
4. Where does Willy believe his company most needs him?
(a) In Yonkers
(b) In New England
(c) In New York
(d) In Florida
5. How has Willy's salary rate changed?
(a) His rate of commission has been reduced.
(b) He is now on commission only like a beginner.
(c) He is no longer paid overtime.
(d) He is to be paid according to a strict time sheet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the big match to be held?
2. All the old buyers who loved Willy are ___________.
3. What difference would it have made to his life if Willy had formed his own business?
4. What promise does Willy believe Howard made to him during the Christmas party?
5. What does Linda think will happen in Biff's meeting with Bill Oliver?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)