|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 173-193.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Ben make his fortune?
(a) In the fur trade
(b) In diamond mines
(c) In oil
(d) In Alaskan exploration
2. What does Linda suggest is "not nice?"
(a) That Biff has stolen a football.
(b) That Biff has Bernard help him cheat at Math.
(c) That Biff is "stuck up."
(d) That Biff is driving a car without a licence.
3. What change has Happy noticed in Biff?
(a) Biff has become withdrawn and sad.
(b) Biff has lost his old humor and confidence.
(c) Biff has lost his sense of humor and has become bad-tempered.
(d) Biff has put on weight and seems confused.
4. At what time does Happy give Linda some money?
(a) Memorial Day
(d) Her birthday
5. What make of car does Willy currently drive?
(b) Morris Minor
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Willy get the money he says is his pay?
2. Why does Willy become annoyed with Linda?
3. What promise does Willy believe Howard made to him during the Christmas party?
4. How much does Linda have to pay for repair of the hot water system?
5. What does Willy say about Biff's knowledge of sporting goods?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)