|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 173-193.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Linda, in what way does Willy compare with many other people?
(a) He works harder.
(b) He is fatter.
(c) He earns less money.
(d) He has more good in him.
2. ___________ says "And, by God, I was rich."
(b) Bill Oliver
(c) Ben Loman
(d) Willy Loman
3. What does Willy find ironic about people?
(a) They are good at talking but do nott get paid for it.
(b) They can pick winners but never bet on them.
(c) They are worth more dead than alive.
(d) They are worth more to undertakers than to mortgagors.
4. How much does Linda have to pay for repair of the hot water system?
(a) Fifty dollars
(b) A hundred dollars
(c) Fifty-six dollars
(d) Ninety-six dollars
5. What is a synonym for 'trepidation'?
Short Answer Questions
1. What important admission does Willy make to Charley?
2. What does Willy intend to do during the day?
3. What does Willy's plan for cutting off the tree branch show us about him?
4. What advice does Willy remember Ben giving him?
5. What does Willy admit to Charley?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)