|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 173-193.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What worrying news does Bernard bring?
(a) He has heard that someone else has won the sports scholarship.
(b) He has heard that Mr Birnbaum is leaving the school.
(c) Biff has failed Math.
(d) He has heard Mr Birnbaum threatening to flunk Biff in Math.
2. What great misconception does Willy express to Ben?
(a) That people will always keep their word.
(b) That all anyone needs is a case of samples.
(c) That all you need to offer is loyalty and the rest will follow.
(d) That a man can end up rich just by being liked.
3. Making an inference from Linda's words, what do you think is Angelo's occupation?
(a) Car salesman
(c) Motor mechanic
(d) Loan shark
4. What great regret does Willy mention to Happy?
(a) Not talking to Mr Birnbaum about Biff's Math results
(b) Driving badly in Yonkers
(c) Not buying new stockings for Linda
(d) Not going to Alaska with his brother
5. At the beginning of Act Two, how does Willy express a new optimism?
(a) He says he will buy a new blue suit.
(b) He says he will talk to Bill Oliver.
(c) He says he will get the boys to help him plant some seeds.
(d) He says he would like to buy some seeds.
Short Answer Questions
1. What jobs has Biff mostly had since leaving school?
2. At what point did Biff's attitude change, according to Bernard?
3. What, in Willy's behavior, embarrasses Happy?
4. Where does Willy believe his company most needs him?
5. Why does Willy become annoyed with Linda?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)