|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 173-193.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Willy refer to Howard?
(a) That little toad
(b) That snotnose
(c) That booby
(d) That asshole
2. Why does Biff plan to visit Bill Oliver?
(a) To give him a job
(b) To pay back some money lent in the past
(c) To ask him for a job
(d) To ask him for money
3. Why does Willy admire Dave Singleman?
(a) He keeps his high sales figures until well into his nineties.
(b) He travels in the smoking car and has green velvet slippers.
(c) Even at the age of eighty-four, he is a successful salesman.
(d) He brokers a sponsorship deal with the Yankees.
4. Where does Willy get the money he says is his pay?
(a) From Uncle Ben
(b) From Bill Oliver
(c) From Howard Wagner
(d) From Charley
5. What suggests to us that Biff has returned from a journey?
(a) A partially unpacked suitcase is on Biff's bed.
(b) Biff's suitcase is in the hall.
(c) Linda tells Willy she met the train.
(d) Linda mentions that Biff has "just got off [a] train."
Short Answer Questions
1. What advice does Willy remember Ben giving him?
2. Where was Ben living when he died?
3. What does Willy find frustrating about the appliances he has bought over the years?
4. All the old buyers who loved Willy are ___________.
5. What is it that Happy says he has always wanted?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)