|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 173-193.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why didn't Biff attend the university?
(a) Willy couldn't afford the outrageous tuition fees.
(b) Biff didn't want to have to leave home.
(c) He flunked high school Math.
(d) He was unsuccessful in getting a football scholarship.
2. At what point did Biff's attitude change, according to Bernard?
(a) Biff's trip to Yonkers
(b) Biff's attendance at a religious crusade
(c) Biff's trip to Boston
(d) Biff's conversation with the football coach
3. What sound is heard before the curtain rises?
(a) Bagpipes playing a highland lament
(b) Fiddle music reminiscent of the countryside
(c) A melody played on a flute.
(d) Stage hands moving sets about
4. Where was Ben living when he died?
5. What does Willy say about Biff's knowledge of sporting goods?
(a) That he knows sporting goods better than Adidas.
(b) That he has tried every brand, but Spalding is best.
(c) That he knows a good deal about the way basketballs are packed in cartons.
(d) That he knows sporting goods better than Spalding.
Short Answer Questions
1. What, in Willy's behavior, embarrasses Happy?
2. Why does Willy call Charley "disgusting?"
3. What does Biff say would make him happy?
4. Where is the big match to be held?
5. How does Willy refer to Howard?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)