|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 173-193.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Linda, in what way does Willy compare with many other people?
(a) He has more good in him.
(b) He works harder.
(c) He is fatter.
(d) He earns less money.
2. What does Willy admit to Charley?
(a) That he kissed Howard's secretary.
(b) That Howard verbally abused him.
(c) That Howard fired him.
(d) That he has been stealing from Howard.
3. Who does Linda refer to as "a philandering bum?"
4. What happens as Willy is driving on the highway?
(a) He runs off the road.
(b) The car breaks down.
(c) A woman yells at him.
(d) He allows the car to veer over the white line.
5. Why does Willy become annoyed with Linda?
(a) He does not like her asking so many questions of him.
(b) He does not like the brand of cheese she buys..
(c) He does not like to see her mending her stockings.
(d) She has not finished the washing-up.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Willy say about Biff's knowledge of sporting goods?
2. What sort of debts do Willy and Linda have?
3. What make of car does Willy currently drive?
4. What reason does Biff give Linda for Willy throwing him out?
5. Where does Willy get the money he says is his pay?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)