|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 173-193.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What great misconception does Willy express to Ben?
(a) That people will always keep their word.
(b) That a man can end up rich just by being liked.
(c) That all anyone needs is a case of samples.
(d) That all you need to offer is loyalty and the rest will follow.
2. For how long was Linda unable to contact Biff?
(a) She has always been able to contact Biff.
(b) For over a year
(c) For over six months
(d) For over three months
3. What, in Willy's behavior, embarrasses Happy?
(a) Willy does not know the way to Florida.
(b) Willy has been mocking Biff.
(c) Willy has been talking to himself.
(d) Willy has been singing in the lift.
4. What suggests to us that Biff has returned from a journey?
(a) Linda tells Willy she met the train.
(b) A partially unpacked suitcase is on Biff's bed.
(c) Linda mentions that Biff has "just got off [a] train."
(d) Biff's suitcase is in the hall.
5. When was J.P. Morgan very well liked, according to Charley?
(a) When he visited the butcher.
(b) When he had his pockets on.
(c) When he built a railroad.
(d) When he was in the turkish bath.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Willy Loman carrying as he enters the stage?
2. What did the insurance inspector tell Linda?
3. What sort of cheese does Willy prefer?
4. What reason does Biff give Linda for Willy throwing him out?
5. What is it about Willy that the woman says she likes?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)