|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 173-193.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is it that Linda almost forgets to tell Willy?
(a) That he is to meet the boys for dinner at Frank's Chop House.
(b) That he is to meet Bill Oliver at Frank's Chop House.
(c) That he is to give Charley an answer about a job.
(d) That she needs two hundred dollars to cover the month's expenses.
2. All the old buyers who loved Willy are ___________.
(a) dead or retired
(b) in New York
(c) retired to Florida
(d) in Boston
3. What great regret does Willy mention to Happy?
(a) Not buying new stockings for Linda
(b) Not talking to Mr Birnbaum about Biff's Math results
(c) Not going to Alaska with his brother
(d) Driving badly in Yonkers
4. What is Willy Loman carrying as he enters the stage?
(a) Take-out meals
(b) An attache case and a large sample case
(c) A very large sample bag
(d) Two large sample cases
5. What does Biff say would make him happy?
(a) His father retiring
(b) His brother marrying and settling down
(c) His brother working with him out in the country
(d) To have his own apartment and a steady girlfriend
Short Answer Questions
1. What make of car does Willy currently drive?
2. What metaphor about Willy does Linda use in her phone conversation with Biff?
3. What happens as Willy is driving on the highway?
4. How long has it taken the Lomans to pay off their house?
5. How does Willy obtain the materials for the stoop he adds to his house?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)