|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 173-193.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What metaphor about Willy does Linda use in her phone conversation with Biff?
(a) "He's like a boat looking for a harbor."
(b) "He's like an old man rocking the boat."
(c) "He's only a little boat looking for a harbor."
(d) "He's an old clipper with no skipper."
2. Where is the big match to be held?
(a) Ebert's Field
(b) Wembley Stadium
(c) Ebbets Field
(d) Madison Square Garden
3. What is it about Willy that the woman says she likes?
(a) The presents he gives her
(b) His sense of humor and because he is sweet
(c) The smell of his after shave and his happy nature
(d) His big spending and his sense of humor
4. Who is Willy's employer?
(a) Brown and Morrison
(b) Howard Wagner
(c) Howard Macy
(d) Wolf Biederman
5. At the beginning of Act Two, how does Willy express a new optimism?
(a) He says he will buy a new blue suit.
(b) He says he would like to buy some seeds.
(c) He says he will get the boys to help him plant some seeds.
(d) He says he will talk to Bill Oliver.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Bernard in Charley's office?
2. At what time does Happy give Linda some money?
3. What does Biff need to do in order to avoid flunking Math?
4. What is it that Linda almost forgets to tell Willy?
5. Why does Willy admire Dave Singleman?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)