|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 173-193.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Willy refer to Howard?
(a) That snotnose
(b) That booby
(c) That asshole
(d) That little toad
2. What does Willy feel is a disgrace?
(a) Making less than thirty-five dollars per week
(b) Not finding yourself by the age of thirty-four
(c) Not being married by the age of thirty-four
(d) Living on a farm
3. What great regret does Willy mention to Happy?
(a) Not talking to Mr Birnbaum about Biff's Math results
(b) Not buying new stockings for Linda
(c) Driving badly in Yonkers
(d) Not going to Alaska with his brother
4. How does Willy obtain the materials for the stoop he adds to his house?
(a) He has Biff and Happy steal from a building site.
(b) He has Ben import the lumber from Alaska.
(c) He buys it at Wal-Mmart.
(d) He and Charlie steal the materials from a building site.
5. What sort of cheese does Willy prefer?
Short Answer Questions
1. All the old buyers who loved Willy are ___________.
2. At what point did Biff's attitude change, according to Bernard?
3. What does Linda suggest is "not nice?"
4. In what way does Willy contradict himself in this opening scene?
5. What advice does Willy remember Ben giving him?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)