|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 173-193.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does Linda have to pay for repair of the hot water system?
(a) Fifty-six dollars
(b) Ninety-six dollars
(c) Fifty dollars
(d) A hundred dollars
2. What offer of Charley's does Willy refuse?
(a) Fifty dollars per week for life
(b) To intercede with Howard to give Willy his job back
(c) A job where he will not have to go out on the road
(d) A supervisory job in Boston
3. What does Biff say would make him happy?
(a) His father retiring
(b) To have his own apartment and a steady girlfriend
(c) His brother marrying and settling down
(d) His brother working with him out in the country
4. How does Willy pay for Biff's radio correspondence course?
(a) He works harder and travels further.
(b) He sells lumber stolen from a building site.
(c) He skips some mortgage payments.
(d) He pawns a diamond watch that is a gift from Ben.
5. All the old buyers who loved Willy are ___________.
(a) dead or retired
(b) in New York
(c) retired to Florida
(d) in Boston
Short Answer Questions
1. What statement of Ben's summarizes his business ethics?
2. What does Willy intend to do during the day?
3. What suggests to us that Biff has returned from a journey?
4. To what does Bernard attribute Biff's lack of success after the age of seventeen?
5. What does Linda suggest is "not nice?"
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)