|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 173-193.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is it about Willy that the woman says she likes?
(a) His big spending and his sense of humor
(b) The presents he gives her
(c) The smell of his after shave and his happy nature
(d) His sense of humor and because he is sweet
2. Who does Happy say is his ideal girl?
(a) Someone who is a good cook and a good typist
(b) Someone with financial experience
(c) Anyone he can look up to and who will help him get along
(d) Someone like his mother
3. When was J.P. Morgan very well liked, according to Charley?
(a) When he was in the turkish bath.
(b) When he built a railroad.
(c) When he visited the butcher.
(d) When he had his pockets on.
4. What jobs has Biff mostly had since leaving school?
(a) Shipping clerk and salesman
(b) Salesman and cattle herder
(c) Shipping clerk and horse-breeder
(d) Businessman and sales clerk
5. How does Willy pay for Biff's radio correspondence course?
(a) He pawns a diamond watch that is a gift from Ben.
(b) He sells lumber stolen from a building site.
(c) He skips some mortgage payments.
(d) He works harder and travels further.
Short Answer Questions
1. For how long has Willy been a salesman for Howard's firm?
2. According to Charley, what is the only thing Willy has in the world?
3. What does Willy tell Linda about his feelings for her?
4. What is Willy Loman carrying as he enters the stage?
5. What does Willy find frustrating about the appliances he has bought over the years?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)