|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 173-193.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is wrong with Biff whistling in the elevator?
(a) It is tuneless.
(b) It indicates he is over confident.
(c) It indicates he is irresponsible and childish.
(d) It annoys other people in the lift.
2. How long has it taken the Lomans to pay off their house?
(a) Thirty years
(b) Twenty years
(c) Thirty-five years
(d) Twenty-five years
3. According to Linda, in what way does Willy compare with many other people?
(a) He works harder.
(b) He earns less money.
(c) He has more good in him.
(d) He is fatter.
4. Who is Willy's employer?
(a) Brown and Morrison
(b) Howard Macy
(c) Wolf Biederman
(d) Howard Wagner
5. Where was Ben living when he died?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what way does Willy contradict himself in this opening scene?
2. According to Charley, what is the only thing Willy has in the world?
3. Why does Willy call Charley "disgusting?"
4. ___________ says "And, by God, I was rich."
5. What does Biff say would make him happy?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)