|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 173-193.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a synonym for 'trepidation'?
2. Where is the big match to be held?
(a) Ebert's Field
(b) Wembley Stadium
(c) Ebbets Field
(d) Madison Square Garden
3. What advice does Willy remember Ben giving him?
(a) Get out of the cities and fight for a fortune in Alaska.
(b) Open a diamond mine in Alaska.
(c) Get out of the cities and buy a ranch.
(d) Go to Africa and prospect for diamonds.
4. What ultimatum does Linda serve to her sons?
(a) Either pay respect to their father or do not visit.
(b) Either they clean up their rooms or they will not be welcome again.
(c) Either help out financially or stay away.
(d) Pay respect to their father or she will not talk to them.
5. How does Willy pay for Biff's radio correspondence course?
(a) He sells lumber stolen from a building site.
(b) He skips some mortgage payments.
(c) He works harder and travels further.
(d) He pawns a diamond watch that is a gift from Ben.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Willy's plan for cutting off the tree branch show us about him?
2. What does Linda suggest is "not nice?"
3. What excuse does Charley give Willy for his visit?
4. How much does Linda have to pay for repair of the hot water system?
5. What jobs has Biff mostly had since leaving school?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)