|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 173-193.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens as Willy is driving on the highway?
(a) A woman yells at him.
(b) The car breaks down.
(c) He runs off the road.
(d) He allows the car to veer over the white line.
2. What does Willy say about Biff's knowledge of sporting goods?
(a) That he knows sporting goods better than Adidas.
(b) That he knows a good deal about the way basketballs are packed in cartons.
(c) That he has tried every brand, but Spalding is best.
(d) That he knows sporting goods better than Spalding.
3. What great misconception does Willy express to Ben?
(a) That all you need to offer is loyalty and the rest will follow.
(b) That a man can end up rich just by being liked.
(c) That people will always keep their word.
(d) That all anyone needs is a case of samples.
4. What is Happy's reaction to the news that his father has been attempting suicide?
(a) He says Willy is a "damned fool."
(b) He is angry with Linda for not telling them sooner.
(c) He says this is terrible and he must do something.
(d) He says Willy is a "poor fool."
5. What does Howard say about his new wire recorder?
(a) It will soon be outdated and he regrets buying it.
(b) It is the most fascinating relaxation he has ever found.
(c) It will be the communicatioin tool of the future.
(d) He thinks it represents a new product that Willy might sell.
Short Answer Questions
1. ___________ says "And, by God, I was rich."
2. Why is Bernard in Charley's office?
3. What is it that Happy says he has always wanted?
4. What reason does Willy give for refusing Charley's offer?
5. What is it about Willy that the woman says she likes?
This section contains 417 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)