|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 173-193.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What statement of Ben's summarizes his business ethics?
(a) Always fight fair with a stranger.
(b) Do business on a handshake and fight fair.
(c) Treat business like a jungle and watch out for the monkeys.
(d) Never fight fair with a stranger.
2. What does Charley kid Willy about?
(a) Biff's obsession with football.
(b) He pretends to have forgotten Biff's big day of football.
(c) His staying in the same house all those years.
(d) His weight, calling Willy a 'walrus'.
3. When Linda says "You notice?", what is she referring to?
(a) The aroma of the Irish stew she made for dinner
(b) The smell of shaving lotion pervading the house
(c) The new night dress she is wearing
(d) That she has dyed her hair
4. What reason does Biff give Linda for Willy throwing him out?
(a) Willy is uncomfortable around people who know he is a fake.
(b) Willy finds out Biff had been gambling.
(c) Willy does not like Biff bringing girls home.
(d) Biff has not paid enough board to his parents.
5. Where does Willy get the money he says is his pay?
(a) From Charley
(b) From Bill Oliver
(c) From Uncle Ben
(d) From Howard Wagner
Short Answer Questions
1. At what time does Happy give Linda some money?
2. At the beginning of Act Two, how does Willy express a new optimism?
3. What reason does Willy give for refusing Charley's offer?
4. What does Willy feel is a disgrace?
5. For what reason does Willy think the builder should have been arrested?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)