|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 173-193.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Happy's reaction to the news that his father has been attempting suicide?
(a) He says Willy is a "poor fool."
(b) He says Willy is a "damned fool."
(c) He is angry with Linda for not telling them sooner.
(d) He says this is terrible and he must do something.
2. Of what does Charley accuse Willy?
(a) Being in love with his wife
(b) Stealing his lumber
(c) Being jealous of him all his life
(d) Dominating Linda
3. All the old buyers who loved Willy are ___________.
(a) in Boston
(b) retired to Florida
(c) in New York
(d) dead or retired
4. What does Willy's plan for cutting off the tree branch show us about him?
(a) That he wants to steal lumber.
(b) That he is not interested in preserving the environment.
(c) That he has practical common sense and is suited to outdoor work.
(d) That he could have been a tree surgeon.
5. What does Biff say would make him happy?
(a) His brother working with him out in the country
(b) His brother marrying and settling down
(c) To have his own apartment and a steady girlfriend
(d) His father retiring
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Willy tell Linda about his feelings for her?
2. Where was Ben living when he died?
3. Why does Willy need to borrow money from Charley?
4. When Linda says "You notice?", what is she referring to?
5. What does Willy feel is a disgrace?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)