|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 173-193.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Willy find ironic about people?
(a) They are worth more to undertakers than to mortgagors.
(b) They are worth more dead than alive.
(c) They can pick winners but never bet on them.
(d) They are good at talking but do nott get paid for it.
2. What does Linda think will happen in Biff's meeting with Bill Oliver?
(a) Biff will return the goods he stole a few years ago.
(b) Biff will ask Bill Oliver for a steady job.
(c) Biff will ask for thirty thousand dollars.
(d) Biff will ask for ten or fifteen thousand dollars.
3. Who is Bill Oliver?
(a) Biff's previous employee
(b) Biff's previous employer
(c) Willy's best friend
(d) Happy's merchandise manager
4. At what point did Biff's attitude change, according to Bernard?
(a) Biff's conversation with the football coach
(b) Biff's trip to Yonkers
(c) Biff's attendance at a religious crusade
(d) Biff's trip to Boston
5. What great misconception does Willy express to Ben?
(a) That a man can end up rich just by being liked.
(b) That all anyone needs is a case of samples.
(c) That all you need to offer is loyalty and the rest will follow.
(d) That people will always keep their word.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the core of Linda's appeal to her sons?
2. What sound is heard before the curtain rises?
3. What does Linda suggest is "not nice?"
4. What offer of Charley's does Willy refuse?
5. What does Willy say about Biff's knowledge of sporting goods?
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)