|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 173-193.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What difference would it have made to his life if Willy had formed his own business?
(a) He would have built a house on Long Island.
(b) He would not have to leave home any more.
(c) He would have been able to work from home.
(d) He would have been able to travel in luxury.
2. How does Willy obtain the materials for the stoop he adds to his house?
(a) He has Biff and Happy steal from a building site.
(b) He and Charlie steal the materials from a building site.
(c) He buys it at Wal-Mmart.
(d) He has Ben import the lumber from Alaska.
3. To what does Bernard attribute Biff's lack of success after the age of seventeen?
(a) Biff has never trained himself for anything.
(b) Biff has never been well-liked.
(c) Bernard simply has no idea.
(d) Bernard says people do not trust Biff to commit.
4. What jobs has Biff mostly had since leaving school?
(a) Businessman and sales clerk
(b) Salesman and cattle herder
(c) Shipping clerk and salesman
(d) Shipping clerk and horse-breeder
5. Who does Linda refer to as "a philandering bum?"
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has it taken the Lomans to pay off their house?
2. What does Willy intend to do during the day?
3. Where is the big match to be held?
4. What is it that Happy says he has always wanted?
5. How does Willy pay for Biff's radio correspondence course?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)