|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 173-193.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. ___________ says "And, by God, I was rich."
(a) Bill Oliver
(b) Willy Loman
(d) Ben Loman
2. Why does Willy admire Dave Singleman?
(a) He travels in the smoking car and has green velvet slippers.
(b) Even at the age of eighty-four, he is a successful salesman.
(c) He keeps his high sales figures until well into his nineties.
(d) He brokers a sponsorship deal with the Yankees.
3. What sort of debts do Willy and Linda have?
(a) They are paying off household appliances and a repair of their roof.
(b) They are paying for roof repair and a new car.
(c) They are paying for roof repair and a new fan belt for the refrigerator.
(d) They have a heavy mortgage.
4. What make of car does Willy currently drive?
(b) Morris Minor
5. What did the insurance inspector tell Linda?
(a) That Willy is behind in the premium.
(b) That Willy drives too fast.
(c) That there is evidence that Willy's car accidents were not accidents.
(d) That they will not pay out again for a damaged car.
Short Answer Questions
1. What, in Willy's behavior, embarrasses Happy?
2. What statement of Ben's summarizes his business ethics?
3. How does Willy pay for Biff's radio correspondence course?
4. What does Willy find frustrating about the appliances he has bought over the years?
5. How much does Linda have to pay for repair of the hot water system?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)