|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 173-193.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For how long was Linda unable to contact Biff?
(a) For over a year
(b) For over three months
(c) For over six months
(d) She has always been able to contact Biff.
2. What does Willy find ironic about people?
(a) They are worth more to undertakers than to mortgagors.
(b) They are good at talking but do nott get paid for it.
(c) They can pick winners but never bet on them.
(d) They are worth more dead than alive.
3. Making an inference from Linda's words, what do you think is Angelo's occupation?
(a) Motor mechanic
(c) Car salesman
(d) Loan shark
4. What does Willy admit to Charley?
(a) That he kissed Howard's secretary.
(b) That he has been stealing from Howard.
(c) That Howard verbally abused him.
(d) That Howard fired him.
5. At what point did Biff's attitude change, according to Bernard?
(a) Biff's trip to Yonkers
(b) Biff's trip to Boston
(c) Biff's conversation with the football coach
(d) Biff's attendance at a religious crusade
Short Answer Questions
1. What surrounds the Salesman's house?
2. What is it that Happy says he has always wanted?
3. What difference would it have made to his life if Willy had formed his own business?
4. How does Willy refer to Howard?
5. What offer of Charley's does Willy refuse?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)