|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 173-193.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a synonym for 'trepidation'?
2. Why does Biff plan to visit Bill Oliver?
(a) To pay back some money lent in the past
(b) To ask him for money
(c) To ask him for a job
(d) To give him a job
3. What difference would it have made to his life if Willy had formed his own business?
(a) He would have been able to travel in luxury.
(b) He would not have to leave home any more.
(c) He would have been able to work from home.
(d) He would have built a house on Long Island.
4. When was J.P. Morgan very well liked, according to Charley?
(a) When he was in the turkish bath.
(b) When he built a railroad.
(c) When he had his pockets on.
(d) When he visited the butcher.
5. For how long was Linda unable to contact Biff?
(a) For over three months
(b) For over six months
(c) She has always been able to contact Biff.
(d) For over a year
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Willy get the money he says is his pay?
2. What offer of Charley's does Willy refuse?
3. What is it about Willy that the woman says she likes?
4. Where is the big match to be held?
5. What metaphor about Willy does Linda use in her phone conversation with Biff?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)