|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 173-193.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the core of Linda's appeal to her sons?
(a) That their father is in despair and needs their attention.
(b) That they must get medical attention for their father's depression.
(c) That their father needs money to alleviate his despair.
(d) Not to let Willy know that she has skipped several mortgage payments.
2. What great misconception does Willy express to Ben?
(a) That all you need to offer is loyalty and the rest will follow.
(b) That all anyone needs is a case of samples.
(c) That people will always keep their word.
(d) That a man can end up rich just by being liked.
3. What does Biff say would make him happy?
(a) His father retiring
(b) His brother working with him out in the country
(c) To have his own apartment and a steady girlfriend
(d) His brother marrying and settling down
4. What does Charley kid Willy about?
(a) He pretends to have forgotten Biff's big day of football.
(b) His weight, calling Willy a 'walrus'.
(c) His staying in the same house all those years.
(d) Biff's obsession with football.
5. Why does Willy admire Dave Singleman?
(a) He keeps his high sales figures until well into his nineties.
(b) He travels in the smoking car and has green velvet slippers.
(c) He brokers a sponsorship deal with the Yankees.
(d) Even at the age of eighty-four, he is a successful salesman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the outcome of Willy's visit to Howard?
2. What does Biff need to do in order to avoid flunking Math?
3. What jobs has Biff mostly had since leaving school?
4. What change has Happy noticed in Biff?
5. What great regret does Willy mention to Happy?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)