|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 173-193.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Bill Oliver?
(a) Biff's previous employer
(b) Happy's merchandise manager
(c) Willy's best friend
(d) Biff's previous employee
2. Why does Willy admire Dave Singleman?
(a) He brokers a sponsorship deal with the Yankees.
(b) Even at the age of eighty-four, he is a successful salesman.
(c) He travels in the smoking car and has green velvet slippers.
(d) He keeps his high sales figures until well into his nineties.
3. What great regret does Willy mention to Happy?
(a) Driving badly in Yonkers
(b) Not going to Alaska with his brother
(c) Not talking to Mr Birnbaum about Biff's Math results
(d) Not buying new stockings for Linda
4. What is Willy Loman carrying as he enters the stage?
(a) An attache case and a large sample case
(b) A very large sample bag
(c) Take-out meals
(d) Two large sample cases
5. Who does Happy say is his ideal girl?
(a) Anyone he can look up to and who will help him get along
(b) Someone with financial experience
(c) Someone who is a good cook and a good typist
(d) Someone like his mother
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Howard say about his new wire recorder?
2. What is it that Linda almost forgets to tell Willy?
3. What reason does Biff give Linda for Willy throwing him out?
4. Where was Ben living when he died?
5. What change has Happy noticed in Biff?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)