|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Pages 150-172.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Biff need to do in order to avoid flunking Math?
(a) Apologize to Mr Birnbaum
(b) Finally hand in his Math assignments
(c) Become organized and study hard
(d) Bribe Mr Birnbaum
2. What did the insurance inspector tell Linda?
(a) That Willy is behind in the premium.
(b) That Willy drives too fast.
(c) That they will not pay out again for a damaged car.
(d) That there is evidence that Willy's car accidents were not accidents.
3. Why does Willy become annoyed with Linda?
(a) He does not like the brand of cheese she buys..
(b) He does not like to see her mending her stockings.
(c) She has not finished the washing-up.
(d) He does not like her asking so many questions of him.
4. How did Ben and Willy's father support his family financially as they traveled?
(a) By working in bars
(b) By selling the flutes he had made
(c) By giving flute concerts in every town they visited
(d) By selling agricultural machinery he had invented
5. What reason does Biff give Linda for Willy throwing him out?
(a) Willy finds out Biff had been gambling.
(b) Willy does not like Biff bringing girls home.
(c) Willy is uncomfortable around people who know he is a fake.
(d) Biff has not paid enough board to his parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Willy Loman carrying as he enters the stage?
2. What does Willy feel is a disgrace?
3. What excuse does Charley give Willy for his visit?
4. What happens as Willy is driving on the highway?
5. What sort of cheese does Willy prefer?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)