|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Pages 150-172.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For how long was Linda unable to contact Biff?
(a) For over six months
(b) For over three months
(c) She has always been able to contact Biff.
(d) For over a year
2. What did the insurance inspector tell Linda?
(a) That they will not pay out again for a damaged car.
(b) That Willy drives too fast.
(c) That Willy is behind in the premium.
(d) That there is evidence that Willy's car accidents were not accidents.
3. What is it that Happy says he has always wanted?
(a) To become the merchandise manager and have his own apartment
(b) To build a house on Long Island near his friend the merchandise manager
(c) To be like his father
(d) To have his own apartment, a car and plenty of women
4. What ultimatum does Linda serve to her sons?
(a) Either they clean up their rooms or they will not be welcome again.
(b) Pay respect to their father or she will not talk to them.
(c) Either pay respect to their father or do not visit.
(d) Either help out financially or stay away.
5. At what time does Happy give Linda some money?
(c) Memorial Day
(d) Her birthday
Short Answer Questions
1. What jobs has Biff mostly had since leaving school?
2. What does Willy's plan for cutting off the tree branch show us about him?
3. What is it about Willy that the woman says she likes?
4. What surrounds the Salesman's house?
5. What is the core of Linda's appeal to her sons?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)