|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Pages 150-172.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Happy say is his ideal girl?
(a) Someone like his mother
(b) Anyone he can look up to and who will help him get along
(c) Someone who is a good cook and a good typist
(d) Someone with financial experience
2. What does Willy feel is a disgrace?
(a) Living on a farm
(b) Not being married by the age of thirty-four
(c) Making less than thirty-five dollars per week
(d) Not finding yourself by the age of thirty-four
3. How does Willy obtain the materials for the stoop he adds to his house?
(a) He has Biff and Happy steal from a building site.
(b) He buys it at Wal-Mmart.
(c) He and Charlie steal the materials from a building site.
(d) He has Ben import the lumber from Alaska.
4. What does Biff say would make him happy?
(a) To have his own apartment and a steady girlfriend
(b) His brother marrying and settling down
(c) His brother working with him out in the country
(d) His father retiring
5. What change has Happy noticed in Biff?
(a) Biff has lost his old humor and confidence.
(b) Biff has lost his sense of humor and has become bad-tempered.
(c) Biff has become withdrawn and sad.
(d) Biff has put on weight and seems confused.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Willy's employer?
2. ___________ says "And, by God, I was rich."
3. How does Willy pay for Biff's radio correspondence course?
4. What worrying news does Bernard bring?
5. All the old buyers who loved Willy are ___________.
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)