|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Pages 150-172.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what reason does Biff believe the Lomans are unsuccessful?
(a) They are not loyal and committed.
(b) They do not belong in the city and should be working with their hands.
(c) They do not have a clear mission statement.
(d) They are not competitive enough.
2. What change has Happy noticed in Biff?
(a) Biff has become withdrawn and sad.
(b) Biff has lost his old humor and confidence.
(c) Biff has put on weight and seems confused.
(d) Biff has lost his sense of humor and has become bad-tempered.
3. Who is Bill Oliver?
(a) Willy's best friend
(b) Biff's previous employer
(c) Happy's merchandise manager
(d) Biff's previous employee
4. What does Linda suggest is "not nice?"
(a) That Biff has stolen a football.
(b) That Biff is "stuck up."
(c) That Biff has Bernard help him cheat at Math.
(d) That Biff is driving a car without a licence.
5. What difference would it have made to his life if Willy had formed his own business?
(a) He would have built a house on Long Island.
(b) He would have been able to work from home.
(c) He would not have to leave home any more.
(d) He would have been able to travel in luxury.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Willy call Charley "disgusting?"
2. What reason does Biff give Linda for Willy throwing him out?
3. Who is Willy's employer?
4. Who does Happy say is his ideal girl?
5. What make of car does Willy currently drive?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)